Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:33:30 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley

Stop using wolong as a scapegoat. You're all guilty, and none of you should be trusted.

We predicted that you and Wolong would fuck everybody over and you did. You never even admitted we were right. And now you're trying the same trick again.

i suggest you sell your tenfive coins that you said you were holding in that case if we cant be trusted. who knows what we might do, we might keep developing it more and more and it might be more valuable.. oh no :/

Let's see.
After losing all the reputation and all you look is BTC and money, let's see if the community will trust you again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:33:33 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

i invite anyone to come and raise any of these issues with us and actually learn what really happened if you want to be open minded enough to listen. If not, please find a new thread. Point taken, you don't like us, we get it Smiley

"with us"
That means YOU invite people to ask YOUR GROUP who is the scam....
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!
Why don't you invite people to ask WOLONG's Group?

Littlewizard, i get it, u dont like us, u dont like the coin or what were doing. No problem.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:35:27 PM

Nothing wrong with IPO coins if they're legitimate, fair, and reasonable. Just look at NXT, Redd, and even Exocoin (2nd gen coin in development)

However, the IPO pricing proposed here is ridiculous
Their previous credit is not clean, that is the problem.
What they see is just money, BTC, is just how to scam more people.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:36:37 PM

I noticed the hash rate and interest didn't take off like your last scam coin panda jacobUX and sevoque.  I am guessing the majority of the community are wise to your pre mine/IPO scam pump/dump forget/leave coins you keep making and then ditching once you get bored/milk dry.

You really had a chance with panda to make a name for yourself and instead you got greedy and mucked it all up.  And don't give me the "wolong did it" crap, we all know sevoque done the initial dump that got it all started and destroyed that coin.

wolong did it

"with us"
That means YOU invite people to ask YOUR GROUP who is the scam....
How genus you are!
How innocent you are!
Why don't you invite people to ask WOLONG's Group?

Littlewizard, i get it, u dont like us, u dont like the coin or what were doing. No problem.

What I do is for this community, so that they do not get scammed in the future.
HAHA, you are still not answering my questions.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:38:15 PM

wolong did it

Did he also make you dump 1st? did he also make you lose all interest in the other so called projects you have been involved in? I already know what happened and so do most of this community, hence the low interest in your scam coin.
New users here may be fooled by your silky smooth "i am an angel, it was never me, please give me BTC" but the majority know so much better.  

I guess the reason a few people you don't want to post in here post in here because they don't want people to be scammed by another one of your IPO/pre mine scams.  
sevoque

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:46:54 PM

wolong did it

Did he also make you dump 1st? did he also make you lose all interest in the other so called projects you have been involved in? I already know what happened and so do most of this community, hence the low interest in your scam coin.
New users here may be fooled by your silky smooth "i am an angel, it was never me, please give me BTC" but the majority know so much better.  

I guess the reason a few people you don't want to post in here post in here because they don't want people to be scammed by another one of your IPO/pre mine scams.  

guys, im going to say this one more time and one more time only on this thread. After that, feel free to respond until your fingrers are broken from typing.

No one on the dev team of panda, other than wolong made out like you are suggesting. Did i sell 5m coins a day before all the drama happened.. yes. Was i told to hold my coins by anyone? no. Was anyone else on the team told to other than jacob, artis, wolong himself and also a major investor mollymachine, no, just those 4.

edit: and 3 of them were able to hold - molly never received his coins from wolong. i donated my last 4 or 5 mil i had in my wallet to molly.

If you think, that i somehow singlehandedly caused a "dump" by selling 5 million coins for no other reasons than i could, then fine. It doesn't matter, you have all made your minds up and have your own accounts of the situation from the multiple pages in the panda thread.

edit: if this also was the case, why on earth would he also dump everything in uno at the same time? I held no uno and haven't done for months.

As i have maintained all along, wolong is the one who is responsible for destroying panda, not any one else here, and if you want to sit here and take it out on jacob, me, artis, whoever else, feel free, but it doesn't change what happened and you act like we are content with the fact that the coin was devalued and turn in to a nothingcoin. We aren't and we are massively disappointed at what happened. We know we could have had a hit on our hands. Do you think myself, jacob, artis or anyone else got any btc from the IPO? No , we didnt. In hindsight, i fucking wish we ALL did. No one gained anything, infact, we all lost a huge amount of time investment in publicizing the launch and helping create such a massive hype around the coin.

Everything with panda drama started when the team collectively pushed wolong for answers in the private dev channel, on around 10 questions as to the future of the coin, where the giveaway funds were, where the IPO funds were, why no one was receiving their payments, etc and the reason that we pushed him is bceause he decided to cease contact with the dev team the second the coin launched.

I got annoyed, i lost my shit at wolong because he was on twitter telling peoples kids to die, flaming people, talking about crashing coins, etc, and that wasn't the image we wanted associated with panda. the mistake was giving him the lions share thinking that ultimately it was going to be beneficial to the wider community and also ourselves in the long-term.

I have nothing else to say on this. If you want to continue to hate and flame some more, go wild. I've fought my corner on this from the start and my account of what happened is never going to change. You are welcome to form your opinions on whatever pastebin, random post, or whatever else it is you have at your disposal to do so.

Look at the bigger picture here, you are taking the absolute piss out of defrstor who is the lead dev for 10-5, he has no affiliation with panda, never had done either. This is his coin and we happen to all know eachother from UNO and myself, jacob, cryptowest, mxtm, chise, etc, are all doing what we can to provide support and development for him to ensure that the goals of the project are met collectively.

Sev
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:50:06 PM

wolong did it

guys, im going to say this one more time and one more time only on this thread. After that, feel free to respond until your fingrers are broken from typing.

No one on the dev team of panda, other than wolong made out like you are suggesting. Did i sell 5m coins a day before all the drama happened.. yes. Was i told to hold my coins by anyone? no. Was anyone else on the team told to other than jacob, artis, wolong himself and also a major investor mollymachine, no, just those 4.

If you think, that i somehow singlehandedly caused a "dump" by selling 5 million coins for no other reasons than i could, then fine. It doesn't matter, you have all made your minds up and have your own accounts of the situation from the multiple pages in the panda thread.

As i have maintained all along, wolong is the one who is responsible for destroying panda, not any one else here, and if you want to sit here and take it out on jacob, me, artis, whoever else, feel free, but it doesn't change what happened and you act like we are content with the fact that the coin was devalued and turn in to a nothingcoin. We aren't and we are massively disappointed at what happened. We know we could have had a hit on our hands. Do you think myself, jacob, artis or anyone else got any btc from the IPO? No , we didnt. In hindsight, i fucking wish we ALL did. No one gained anything, infact, we all lost a huge amount of time investment in publicizing the launch and helping create such a massive hype around the coin.

Everything with panda drama started when the team collectively pushed wolong for answers in the private dev channel, on around 10 questions as to the future of the coin, where the giveaway funds were, where the IPO funds were, why no one was receiving their payments, etc and the reason that we pushed him is bceause he decided to cease contact with the dev team the second the coin launched.

I got annoyed, i lost my shit at wolong because he was on twitter telling peoples kids to die, flaming people, talking about crashing coins, etc, and that wasn't the image we wanted associated with panda. the mistake was giving him the lions share thinking that ultimately it was going to be beneficial to the wider community and also ourselves in the long-term.

I have nothing else to say on this. If you want to continue to hate and flame some more, go wild. I've fought my corner on this from the start and my account of what happened is never going to change. You are welcome to form your opinions on whatever pastebin, random post, or whatever else it is you have at your disposal to do so.

Look at the bigger picture here, you are taking the absolute piss out of defrstor who is the lead dev for 10-5, he has no affiliation with panda, never had done either. This is his coin and we happen to all know eachother from UNO and myself, jacob, cryptowest, mxtm, chise, etc, are all doing what we can to provide support and development for him to ensure that the goals of the project are met collectively.

Sev

"Wolong did it! Wolong did it!"

Thats all you ever say. We told you that Wolong was bad news but you stayed in bed with him because you are greedy. We told you repeatedly but you called us trolls and told us to fuck off. And then your team did exactly what we said you would do.

You ripped a HUGE amount of people off and you have done it again. At the end of the day, you are doing this to suck money away from idiots.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:52:32 PM

wolong did it

edit: and 3 of them were able to hold - molly never received his coins from wolong. i donated my last 4 or 5 mil i had in my wallet to molly.

edit: if this also was the case, why on earth would he also dump everything in uno at the same time? I held no uno and haven't done for months.

Sev

I am going to leave this message semi short and sweet.  I have heard your excuses before although a few have changed this time around.....yet again.  I did read the whole thread on panda as it was a good amusing story.  The problem with you sevoque is you can't even remember your own lies and what you have said previously in other threads.  

Quick tip:  if you are going to scam try to remember previous lies that wont conflict with what you have said before.
Shepherd

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:53:03 PM

Where is the wolong now?
He is probably dumping this 10.5 right now.

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

The QT always crashes for me whenever I exit the app. Is this a known issue. This is in Win 8.1

Tx

this is so annoying..

guys, we are looking in to it. will update as soon as we have a fix.

thanks sev
littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:09:25 AM

Android Mockup:

Code:
14:30 (JacobUX) chaosagent how far along is the code for the android wallet? you said 80% completed?
14:38 <chaosagent> make something original
14:38 <chaosagent> i could have cloned the freaking xml if i wanted to
14:38 <chaosagent> and yes
14:38 <chaosagent> 80%

awesome work Cheesy

Stop jerking each other off. Every coin has mobile apps.

Every coin has mobile apps?

They either have them, or can easily implement one.

Well, by this logic unless they are not using the Bitcoin source code then all other coins => just copy paste projects. I just find it hard to believe someone from the dogecoin community being so adamant on this issue.
Firstly I want say I am not from Doge community.
Now reply your thread:
Bitcoin is a huge innovation.
Litecoin is an important innovation based on the bitcoin, because they first implement the scrypt algo. The community need algo other than SHA256, because of the ASIC.
Proof of stake is an important innovation.
Quark is another important innovation, because of the new algo (mixed algo).
Scrypt jane and adaptive n (vertcoin, cach, etc) are another important innovation, and the community need it because of the scrypt ASIC.
Those coins above requires the devs to come up with some novel ideas to deal with the need of this community.
They are not a mere copy(which is the case of 10-5). If you want to argue, go ahead. The community members are not idiots.

Another important aspect is that these coins mentioned above do not have premine and IPO.

Now Look at the coins you made:
UNO is a mere copy of bitcoin and proof of stake.
PANDA is a copy of vertcoin.
You have made some BTCs and now are leaving the two sinking ship.
Now you (10-5) is copying vertcoin again.
Have you asked yourself:

Do I really care about UNO, PANDA, TIPS, etc?
If I really care, how can I do to better them, than instead abandoning them and create another copy and paste coin?
Why the community need this coin (10-5)?
Is the mobile application an priority in development?
Why you need IPO?
Why other coins can survive for a long time(such as doge) and the coins you copy and paste dies within a short time?
DO I have the ABILITY to do the job that the litecoin, quark, etc did? Rather than coming up with with a copy paste?

Still no reply to my questions. What you have done is just to get around.
Fine, I do not need your reply because I know, and the community know your reply.
TommyJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:13:10 AM

IPO = SCAM.
sevoque

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:42:33 AM

running an awesome 250 Ten-FiveCoin giveaway on twitter this week! Second we hit 250 users we will relish the salad un to ceaser

(c) Archer

@TenFiveCoin
Zhoa8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:28:05 AM

The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

but it needs wallet links on the homepage please!
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:58:48 AM

will promote this coin soon in china.

Don't forget to tell them that the Pandacoin boys are involved.  I'm sure that will provoke a positive reaction Smiley
poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:07:13 AM

stop releasing trash coins.  we do not need any more copy/paste coins.

if you are really for the community, develop for existing coins.  stop releasing one garbage after another.
jtsnau

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

stop releasing trash coins.  we do not need any more copy/paste coins.

if you are really for the community, develop for existing coins.  stop releasing one garbage after another.

UNO, Pandacoin and now 10-5.

Every few weeks these guys release a new coin, hype up the great plans they have for it, then sell their premine and abandon it.  Rinse and repeat.

Jacob, tell us about the great plans you have for next month's coin!
littlewizard

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:25:41 AM

The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

I suspect this Zhoa8 is within the same group of this coin based on his previous posts for this coin.
So I put a flag here.
Correct me if i am wrong.
JacobUX

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:42:57 AM

The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

I suspect this Zhoa8 is within the same group of this coin based on his previous posts for this coin.
So I put a flag here.
Correct me if i am wrong.

If you don't like it move on, my 2 10-5

10-4?

Not a bad launch at all.
toben

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:03:14 AM

Amazing launch:

1. Wallets worked and were available right on time
2. Wallet synced with no manual configuration
3. Mining pool worked right off the bat. Atleast united-miners did.
4. On an exchange very quickly

Nice Launch

Great Job team

Sincerely,

Minerbob
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: