Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0  (Read 56981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

I was developing the backend of this project during all of this, and all I saw was JacobUX hard at work every day.

Scamming ain't easy my friend, it's a hustle.

He even posted an open letter at the very end of panda with a full wallet with none of his coins dumped.

Of course he didn't dump them, they weren't worth anything after their scam failed.

We are not greedy, and I am concerned about the issues you bring up. I hope that you guys maybe come check us out next week and see we are still here not running off with anyones money Smiley

There's nothing to run off with yet, your scam is failing.

They may not be vocal in this thread, but they are active and they are also disheartened by the comments that you 3 seem to make, so I hope you can understand we are just trying to please everyone and deliver everything we promise.

Us 3? There's been way more than 3 people pointing out the scam this shitcoin is. You can't expect everyone to be so dimwitted to fall for this shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:45:02 AM

Who are you talking to?

This is my first and only coin project.

If you're involved with cryptocurrencies to any degree, you would be aware of what happened with Pandacoin and the role that team of "developers" played.

To then knowingly align yourself with those same people .... that tells us all we need to know about you.

I was developing the backend of this project during all of this, and all I saw was JacobUX hard at work every day. He even posted an open letter at the very end of panda with a full wallet with none of his coins dumped.

Honestly the most hard working member of the dev team, and we have really talented programmers. JacobUX is just always there to keep everyone on track, and he is not a type to bring up money. It was his idea that all of the developers (including himself and me) get paid equal shares. We are not greedy, and I am concerned about the issues you bring up. I hope that you guys maybe come check us out next week and see we are still here not running off with anyones money Smiley

We will be working hard, and making an exchange for our shareholders! They may not be vocal in this thread, but they are active and they are also disheartened by the comments that you 3 seem to make, so I hope you can understand we are just trying to please everyone and deliver everything we promise.

Thank you,
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mcruss

Let me organize it.
1. So you have known him and sev for a while, and know what they have done before, and you still trust them. So this is your fault. You know how important credit is in Canada (I am not sure if you are real or not).
2. Yes, he posted an open letter at the end of PANDA, however, who trust what he said? They are put all blame to WOLONG who was always silent. Are they really innocent as they claim? It was sev who dumped his coins first, everyone knows it!
3. JacobUX is not a type to bring up money? You are not greedy? Then why do JacobUX work together with WOLONG? Why do YOU come up with a coin in such a haste? Why do YOU changed the reward structure in just one day to maximize your premine coins percentage?
4. You claim what you do is to please everyone and deliver everything you promise. Now let me ask is what you done so far for this coin is to please everyone? To me, it is to please you DEVS. How do we trust "everything you promise"?
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:49:00 AM

If you can find someone else with this linkedin profile that has made a coin project, please let me know.

Thank You,

Cool. Send me an invitation to my linkedin:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/barackobama

My full name is Barack Obama.

What a fruitcake...

Roll Eyes
jtsnau

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:49:05 AM

If you can find someone else with this linkedin profile that has made a coin project, please let me know.

Thank You,

You think a Linkedin profile of a family man with a kid is going to make us trust you more?

What matters is you've aligned yourself with the same liars who were responsible for Pandacoin.  That's all there is to it.

<hmac> Why don't the devs just say they took all of wolongs coins
<JacobUX> we can say that

coinyear

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:49:58 AM

looks great,watch.
tenfivecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:53:18 AM

Where to get my IPOs?

You can still buy IPO shares in our company and upcoming exchange TenFiveX through our web based dashboard here: http://tenfivecoin.com

Simply register with your email and password. Then you can deposit BTC in to your wallet, and use the slider to select the number of shares you would like to buy.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:54:07 AM

Where to get my IPOs?

You can still buy IPO shares in our company and upcoming exchange TenFiveX through our web based dashboard here: http://tenfivecoin.com

Simply register with your email and password, and you deposit BTC in to your wallet, and use the slider to select the number of shares you would like to buy.

I guess he want his BTC back.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Who are you talking to?

If you're involved with cryptocurrencies to any degree, you would be aware of what happened with Pandacoin and the role that team of "developers" played.

To then knowingly align yourself with those same people .... that tells us all we need to know about you.

I was developing the backend of this project during all of this, and all I saw was JacobUX hard at work every day. He even posted an open letter at the very end of panda with a full wallet with none of his coins dumped.

Honestly the most hard working member of the dev team, and we have really talented programmers. JacobUX is just always there to keep everyone on track, and he is not a type to bring up money. It was his idea that all of the developers (including himself and me) get paid equal shares. We are not greedy, and I am concerned about the issues you bring up. I hope that you guys maybe come check us out next week and see we are still here not running off with anyones money Smiley

We will be working hard, and making an exchange for our shareholders! They may not be vocal in this thread, but they are active and they are also disheartened by the comments that you 3 seem to make, so I hope you can understand we are just trying to please everyone and deliver everything we promise.

Thank you,

Let me organize it.
1. So you have known him and sev for a while, and know what they have done before, and you still trust them. So this is your fault. You know how important credit is in Canada (I am not sure if you are real or not).
2. Yes, he posted an open letter at the end of PANDA, however, who trust what he said? They are put all blame to WOLONG who was always silent. Are they really innocent as they claim? It was sev who dumped his coins first, everyone knows it!
3. JacobUX is not a type to bring up money? You are not greedy? Then why do JacobUX work together with WOLONG? Why do YOU come up with a coin in such a haste? Why do YOU changed the reward structure in just one day to maximize your premine coins percentage?
4. You claim what you do is to please everyone and deliver everything you promise. Now let me ask is what you done so far for this coin is to please everyone? To me, it is to please you DEVS. How do we trust "everything you promise"?

Please send me your phone number and I will call you personally to discuss this with you.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:55:44 AM

Who are you talking to?

Thank you,

Let me organize it.

Please send me your phone number and I will call you personally to discuss this with you.

Why personal?
It is more than welcome that you discuss with everyone.
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:58:52 AM

Who are you talking to?

Thank you,

Let me organize it.

I just rang you and you wanted to meet up with me for a sexual encounter. You are a scammer and a rapist.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:05:49 AM

Where to get my IPOs?

Simply register with your email and password. Then you can deposit BTC in to your wallet, and use the slider to select the number of shares you would like to buy.
I'm already on the ledger..
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:07:58 AM

Who are you talking to?

Thank you,

Let me organize it.

I just rang you and you wanted to meet up with me for a sexual encounter. You are a scammer and a rapist.

Dude really come on, edit your post please.
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:10:49 AM

Who are you talking to?

Thank you,

Let me organize it.

Dude really come on, edit your post please.

Seriously, it just happened. I thought he was joking at first.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:24:05 AM

Weird, what kind of accent did he have?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:37:32 AM

Thank You,

You think a Linkedin profile of a family man with a kid is going to make us trust you more?

What matters is you've aligned yourself with the same liars who were responsible for Pandacoin.  That's all there is to it.

<hmac> Why don't the devs just say they took all of wolongs coins
<JacobUX> we can say that

An exact match for mcruss could not be found.  .. wtf?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:38:15 AM

Seriously, it just happened. I thought he was joking at first.

Post his phone number here so we can put it in public toilets across the world.

this is going way overboard here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jtsnau

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:42:14 AM

An exact match for mcruss could not be found.  .. wtf?

He probably came to his senses and realized he couldn't be associated with this scam coin any longer.  Looks like he didn't do his research on his business partners before he got involved.

We may have just saved a LOT of people from losing thousands on this scam coin.
littlewizard

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:43:31 AM

Until now still  no reply.
Why not talk in public?
What are you trying to hide?
Personally I even doubt he is even in the PANDA team with those two.
jtsnau

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:46:23 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:58:51 AM by jtsnau

this is going way overboard here.

$20 to switch his phone over to a new number.

Compare this with the thousands that this scam could have cost investors if it had continued.

If this market was regulated, these people would be considered criminals.
tenfivecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:58:53 AM

I have sent all three { littlewizard, jtsnau, niothor } private messages to take this offline.  If you would like to man up and talk about this, please respond.  Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: