Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
jmbberry

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

Hello to everyone who can answer my question. On which exchanges is the listing of this token planned? If they pawn the opportunity to earn money at the auction, most likely the token will be listed on good exchanges, but on which ones?

Well, I do not know who will be able to answer you this question, because usually such information is not answered with legal subtleties.
Hmm .. Well, at least what price is predicted? Is the approximate value of the token known after listing on the exchanges?

Such predictions are never made, because it is impossible to predict how the market will behave, which is why it remains only to wait.

Well, I realized I'll try chatting with the development team, maybe they will be able to answer these questions in more detail. Thanks for the help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

According to user feedback, this is a great project in the medical field. I can never think that a crypto sphere can affect the sphere of medicine. This is a unique project that requires a good investment!
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

According to user feedback, this is a great project in the medical field. I can never think that a crypto sphere can affect the sphere of medicine. This is a unique project that requires a good investment!

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. I think that this should please first of all investors who want to support the project!

The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.
bitcoined

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. I think that this should please first of all investors who want to support the project!

The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.

This is a great idea, because with the help of this technology, users will be able to more actively and with interest use the services of the project. This can become very popular in the community!
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

This is a great idea, because with the help of this technology, users will be able to more actively and with interest use the services of the project. This can become very popular in the community!

Let's hope that the project will be of interest to large investors who will help in the development and promotion of the project so that information about it will be available and relevant throughout the world.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

How will users work with the project token? Yes, many participants want to buy a token at a lower price earlier in order to sell it and make a profit, but not all do so.

I agree, many users who are interested in the project at the moment want to start using its services after the start of the project, as this new technology will simplify and make more profitable the provision of medical services

PON Token is a utility token for users, clinics, doctors and researchers who will work or are already working within this area.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

How will users work with the project token? Yes, many participants want to buy a token at a lower price earlier in order to sell it and make a profit, but not all do so.

I agree, many users who are interested in the project at the moment want to start using its services after the start of the project, as this new technology will simplify and make more profitable the provision of medical services

PON Token is a utility token for users, clinics, doctors and researchers who will work or are already working within this area.

Using a Token To conduct super early screening, Buy and sell medical data for research, To gain access to personal medical data with a biometric check

It will be convenient for those who will use getting access to large DNA data based on the approval of the owner, to join our ecosystem as a player
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. This is a modern approach to the implementation of this technology. I am sure that investors will like this technology!

I will follow the project and try to help in the development of the project. I constantly share feedback on the project in social networks and I think that this will be the result!

I think that in the near future, large investors will be interested in the project, who will actively develop the project and help it promote it through marketing and similar tools.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

I would very much like to familiarize myself with this project in detail, because within the framework of this project its details are very important, at least it seems to me so.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

I would very much like to familiarize myself with this project in detail, because within the framework of this project its details are very important, at least it seems to me so.
So what's stopping you from doing this? A link to white paper is available on the website; you can read about it, everything is described in detail there.
The fact is that this is only available in English, and I don’t have enough knowledge to familiarize myself with this, I would like to ask the teams if they will be able to localize this document into other languages?
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

So what's stopping you from doing this? A link to white paper is available on the website; you can read about it, everything is described in detail there.
The fact is that this is only available in English, and I don’t have enough knowledge to familiarize myself with this, I would like to ask the teams if they will be able to localize this document into other languages?

I do not know the answer to this question. I do not think that this is a promising task for the project team. In addition, the website is available in many languages.
Yes, I know this and I would like to say a big thank you to the project team that the website really contains a lot of information, I learned a lot of new things and it could interest me.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

I do not know the answer to this question. I do not think that this is a promising task for the project team. In addition, the website is available in many languages.
Yes, I know this and I would like to say a big thank you to the project team that the website really contains a lot of information, I learned a lot of new things and it could interest me.

In any case, if you are so concerned about this issue, you can find contacts on the website and try to contact the project support team, maybe they can help you, good luck!
Well, I probably will, and thank you for telling me that. I am very pleased that the community of this project is so responsive and people are always ready to help.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Wow, the end of the pre-sale is only 7 hours left. This is incredible, I can not even believe it. Is this the last chance to take part in the project?
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Wow, the end of the pre-sale is only 7 hours left. This is incredible, I can not even believe it. Is this the last chance to take part in the project?

Actually, no, there are 2 more crowdsale stages ahead. The team divided the entire period of ICO into 4 stages of the sale of tokens. So do not worry you still have a lot of time.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Actually, no, there are 2 more crowdsale stages ahead. The team divided the entire period of ICO into 4 stages of the sale of tokens. So do not worry you still have a lot of time.
This is great news, thanks for reporting. I already began to worry that I had only 7 hours left to invest. And you do not know what caused this decision?
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

This is great news, thanks for reporting. I already began to worry that I had only 7 hours left to invest. And you do not know what caused this decision?

Do you mean to divide the stages of sale into 4 stages? I do not know why this is necessary, perhaps it encourages users to invest in the early stages.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Do you mean to divide the stages of sale into 4 stages? I do not know why this is necessary, perhaps it encourages users to invest in the early stages.
Perhaps this is so, because towards the end of the crowdsale, the price of tokens always become higher, but if the project is really interesting for people, then this does not repel them in any way.
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

Perhaps this is so, because towards the end of the crowdsale, the price of tokens always become higher, but if the project is really interesting for people, then this does not repel them in any way.

Perhaps this is due to the fact that the team wants to set aside time for summing up interim results and possibly adjusting marketing strategies.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Perhaps this is due to the fact that the team wants to set aside time for summing up interim results and possibly adjusting marketing strategies.
Hmm ... I never thought about it before, it sounds interesting enough and it seems to be true. In any case, I am glad that I still have time to invest.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I would like to know exactly what interest this project is for ordinary users, those who invest in this project. Will I then be able to sell these tokens on any exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: