Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

It seems to me that such projects should combine not only data on oncology, but also data on all diseases. This will help to engage in research in many areas of medicine.
I can not say with full confidence, but it seems to me that such platforms have already been implemented in some areas of medicine. But your idea has a place to be, I agree.

But I understand that such an idea will be extremely difficult to implement and make a finished product out of this. This will require unrealistic efforts and financial investments.
But this does not mean that we should stop and stop developing such services. We need to work in this direction. For example, this project can be one of the similar ones.

I think if this project can collect the necessary amount to realize its functionality, then we are expected to have significant innovations in the healthcare sphere.
Let's hope for it. I'm looking forward to when this project will be realized. In this I have no doubt, because it is of great interest to many. The problem of oncology worries many now.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me
kk777

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
kk777

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
a1471989

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Klacik

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: Medical Ecosystem with the decentralized biometrics
authentication protocol for the secured and encrypted liquid biopsy data
a1471989

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
Klacik

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
amanai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 2% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is, 1250000000 * 0.15 = 187.500.000. I think this is the right decision.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Biohal offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
amanai

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Biohal offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: