Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
jaksonlobo39

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

I would like to know exactly what interest this project is for ordinary users, those who invest in this project. Will I then be able to sell these tokens on any exchange?

Here is the official information from the project website:
PON owners have the following options:

• Become an information resource provider to provide the necessary bio-data services and receive remuneration for it.
• Provide rental tokens to the supplier and receive some of them as a reward.
• Freely sell tokens on the exchange at market price.

I don’t understand a bit what exactly the first item in this list means, how exactly can users become resource providers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

I would like to know exactly what interest this project is for ordinary users, those who invest in this project. Will I then be able to sell these tokens on any exchange?

Here is the official information from the project website:
PON owners have the following options:

• Become an information resource provider to provide the necessary bio-data services and receive remuneration for it.
• Provide rental tokens to the supplier and receive some of them as a reward.
• Freely sell tokens on the exchange at market price.

I don’t understand a bit what exactly the first item in this list means, how exactly can users become resource providers?
I can not exactly answer this question, maybe it will work on the principle of master nodes. If the user stores a certain number of tokens on the wallet, then he becomes the owner of the master node.

And what is the meaning of such master nodes, I heard a similar term earlier, but I still don’t understand what it means and for what purpose it is used.
bitcoined

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big leap in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big leap in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.
bitcoined

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.

This project will be difficult to implement, but it will be interesting. It seems to me that the project can enter the world market only if they are interested in a large number of users.

In addition to users, the attention of investors to the project is necessary. As far as I know, the project is interested in some large investors who work with large companies in medicine
jmbberry

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

This project will be difficult to implement, but it will be interesting. It seems to me that the project can enter the world market only if they are interested in a large number of users.

In addition to users, the attention of investors to the project is necessary. As far as I know, the project is interested in some large investors who work with large companies in medicine

Let's hope that soon we will have news that the project has achieved some success.
llukas16

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

The idea of ​​the project is excellent, I think that users will be interested to know what the results will be after the sale of all tokens and the start of the project!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

The idea of ​​the project is excellent, I think that users will be interested to know what the results will be after the sale of all tokens and the start of the project!

I agree with you, but I do not know how these tokens work, except that I can sell them on the exchange in the future? What functionality and what tasks do they perform within the project?
Andre989

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

I agree with you, but I do not know how these tokens work, except that I can sell them on the exchange in the future? What functionality and what tasks do they perform within the project?

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification
llukas16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.

People are used to paying for services with ordinary money, but I think that the time will soon come for virtual coins and currencies that will simplify all modern services and their provision
jmbberry

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

This area is actively developing at the present time. I think that soon we will be able to find interesting facts about this project, because a large number of users are discussing the project.
aero8989

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

This area is actively developing at the present time. I think that soon we will be able to find interesting facts about this project, because a large number of users are discussing the project.

I agree, soon users will demand new, relevant information about the project, because all the information that is available now they are studying and will require more

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered into the app and BIOHAL coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

I agree, soon users will demand new, relevant information about the project, because all the information that is available now they are studying and will require more

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered into the app and BIOHAL coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.

Thanks to this project, new users are interested every day! This is a new technology that has not been on the market until now!
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. This is a modern approach to the implementation of this technology. I am sure that investors will like this technology!

I will follow the project and try to help in the development of the project. I constantly share feedback on the project in social networks and I think that this will be the result!
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. This is a modern approach to the implementation of this technology. I am sure that investors will like this technology!

I will follow the project and try to help in the development of the project. I constantly share feedback on the project in social networks and I think that this will be the result!

I think that in the near future the project will be interested in large investors who will actively develop the project and assist him in promoting with the help of marketing and similar tools.
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

the fight against cancer is a very important area of medicine.
And where can I find out more about the diagnostic method you plan to use?
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!
OverClocker

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?
freakamaster

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?

Yes, of course, you can purchase a token right now for 0.1 USD. This information is available on the official website. You can also get a bonus!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: