Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:21:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23799 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

very pleased with the fact that the site is translated into many languages, this allows many users to study information about the project and understand what exactly this project is doing.

Of course, this is important for a project of this level. Diagnosis of cancer in the early stages is something that is important for everyone now and about such a project should learn as many people as possible.
that's right, I completely agree with you. I also see that onni are ready to accept investments in different currencies, which at the moment is very convenient, given the situation in the market of crypto-currency.

Yes, the crypto currency market is going through a bad time and it's very difficult to work during this period, the main thing is not to despair and bring all your projects to the end.
I would not become so worried about this, I think that this is a calm before something really explosive, such that it will turn the market of crypto-currencies upside down.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

I think this project will be a success among many users. You can see it now!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think this project will be popular in the future?
boomertoo

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising a large number of users give their positive assessment of the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers
kk777

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

At the stage of development and fundraising a large number of users give their positive assessment of the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chat rooms an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write encouraging reviews!
boomertoo

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

I support you, I constantly observe in many chat rooms an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write encouraging reviews!

That is why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest in its development, then to get a good profit!
kk777

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

That is why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be interested in large investors. This will help the project to have a quick and good development.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest in the purchase of tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way.
Klacik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest in the purchase of tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way.

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investments in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on promoting the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid to lose my money
amanai

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investments in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on promoting the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid to lose my money

You are doing the right thing, because this is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then you should not be involved in this business. As soon as you are ready, you will become involved in investing.
Klacik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

You are doing the right thing, because this is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then you should not be involved in this business. As soon as you are ready, you will become involved in investing.

I also decided so, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in the bounty programs and receive rewards for participating in them.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

The project is very attractive for investment! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
amanai

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

The project is very attractive for investment! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

Agreed with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main key to success. But this is only my point of view, which I hold
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

It helps to detect cancer at the very initial stage, it is fantastically cool. Will it be free for people so that everyone can be examined?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

It helps to detect cancer at the very initial stage, it is fantastically cool. Will it be free for people so that everyone can be examined?

Well, as far as I know, it will not be free. Because one way or another, a lot of costs are spent on collecting, transmitting and analyzing information.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Well, as far as I know, it will not be free. Because one way or another, a lot of costs are spent on collecting, transmitting and analyzing information.
I actually thought that it would be available to everyone, I did not know that it would have to be paid for, it turns out that this is another project in order to earn money on people's problems and fears.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

I actually thought that it would be available to everyone, I did not know that it would have to be paid for, it turns out that this is another project in order to earn money on people's problems and fears.
You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong. Yes, certainly such a survey will be paid, but it will not cost such huge money as you think. In addition, it allows you to diagnose the disease and be sure that everything is fine with you.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong. Yes, certainly such a survey will be paid, but it will not cost such huge money as you think. In addition, it allows you to diagnose the disease and be sure that everything is fine with you.

Well, I just think that cancer is a huge problem for humanity now, and we must fight it with all the forces. Therefore, I am convinced that the examination of such diseases should be free.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Well, I just think that cancer is a huge problem for humanity now, and we must fight it with all the forces. Therefore, I am convinced that the examination of such diseases should be free.
Yes, in your words there is truth, only the state should provide it, in this case we are dealing with a small team that developed this project and there is nothing wrong with earning and promoting this technology, understand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: