Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?
Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.

But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?
Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.

But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?
Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
slovenia1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere?
Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions!
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.
Unfortunately, I still do not have the opportunity to study white paper, this is available only in English, which I do not know so well to fully understand it. Is there any chance of waiting for translation into other languages?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

Unfortunately, I still do not have the opportunity to study white paper, this is available only in English, which I do not know so well to fully understand it. Is there any chance of waiting for translation into other languages?

I do not know the answer to this question, perhaps in the plans of the team there is this. But you can try to ask the team about it in the telegram of the chat of the project.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

I saw a mention of an open network, what does this mean? Is it some network that unites laboratories and research centers with access to analysis?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

I saw a mention of an open network, what does this mean? Is it some network that unites laboratories and research centers with access to analysis?

Not really, it combines everything at once. That is, it is a network in which doctors and clinics and patients and many other institutions participate, including investors and insurance companies.
rolings

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

PRE-SALE NOW how many tokens have been sold for now sir ? BIOHAL OPEN NETWORK is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

Not really, it combines everything at once. That is, it is a network in which doctors and clinics and patients and many other institutions participate, including investors and insurance companies.
Of course, I understand everything, but what is the attitude of insurance companies to this project, lol?
Why do they also participate in this project and are united in a common network?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Of course, I understand everything, but what is the attitude of insurance companies to this project, lol?
Why do they also participate in this project and are united in a common network?

Because insurance companies are an integral part of any business. They provide a guarantee that certain business mechanisms will work correctly.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Because insurance companies are an integral part of any business. They provide a guarantee that certain business mechanisms will work correctly.
In principle, if it will positively influence the work of the project, then I will be only happy about it. Because this technology is of interest to me, like many others.
talankom

Activity: 296
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

What about team?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or biohal is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
There are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

There are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: