Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Please make links to the lead's LinkedIN
I guess my investors will be interested in this. let me know over tg y0ujin
Please DM me

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

How can you specify that bots are talking to each other? They may be genuinely interested in the product as well.

Are you not paying attention? These bots are copying each other and recycling the same sentences/posts over and over again. It's so obvious what they are doing that you would either have to be stupid or else playing stupid to not see it, and note that if the global mods determine that the bots were being used get around the "only one bump per 24 hours" rule rather than just generate artificial buzz then the entire thread can be nuked and the OP banned.

Also note that a new group of bump-bots have been brought online in the other threads that were targeted along with yours... And I am obviously watching for this.

So what solution do you propose?

▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

There is no beta testing for Biohal right now. If any, will announce it ASAP.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

So what solution do you propose?

Not my job, technically, but I would suggest that the project management not hire any thread bumping services because now that you are on the mod's radar the next step may very well getting banned and trashing the entire thread.

doggie

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Is there any admin on this thread, i try to find some information about your bounty campaign to get some tokens, but there is no info at all. Why is that?
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Is there any admin on this thread, i try to find some information about your bounty campaign to get some tokens, but there is no info at all. Why is that?
it is not available at the moment. I think there can be no bounty, sometimes the team of developers can not spend time for this,  because all of them are involved into software solution development
MineCraft111

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?
sigma45

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

All the basic information you can post on the official website or ask the support service. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.
virtual

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

All the basic information you can post on the official website or ask the support service. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

It seems to me that I first heard that such a type of biopsy is possible at all. Why so little information about it and why we still have not implemented such technologies?
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

It seems to me that I first heard that such a type of biopsy is possible at all. Why so little information about it and why we still have not implemented such technologies?

I do not know why you did not hear about this, most likely you are not interested in this. But about the technology of Proteo, I heard before and this is a great solution but so far all this is at the stage of research work.
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

I do not know why you did not hear about this, most likely you are not interested in this. But about the technology of Proteo, I heard before and this is a great solution but so far all this is at the stage of research work.
So you want to say that it is too early to talk about the possible implementation of this technology? But after all, this project is aimed precisely at the implementation and distribution of this technology, isn't it?
cinq

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

So you want to say that it is too early to talk about the possible implementation of this technology? But after all, this project is aimed precisely at the implementation and distribution of this technology, isn't it?

In fact, you can visit the official website of the proteo and read a lot of interesting information there. This is far from a project at the research stage; a medical center has been opened in Japan which is already functioning.
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:19:22 PM

In fact, you can visit the official website of the proteo and read a lot of interesting information there. This is far from a project at the research stage; a medical center has been opened in Japan which is already functioning.

This is really impressive, I hope that such a solution will get more widespread and we will come one step closer to the problem of curing cancer.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

Your project is certainly relevant in the modern world and with further development, I think, will take the main place in health care. Which countries supported your project and what is your superiority over similar projects? Huh

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
bitevip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

in fact, I am a little concerned, because the pre-sale ends in 2 days and many who would like to take part in it may not be in time.
bitevip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

in fact, I am a little concerned, because the pre-sale ends in 2 days and many who would like to take part in it may not be in time.

It seems to me that your excitement is in vain, because this is just a pre-sale stage. It will be followed by the main stage of the sale of tokens, so that everyone can take part in this.
Oh, and I did not know about it, thanks for the information. But what's the point of doing a pre-sale period, and then after the sale period? Why can not I assign one specific term?
bitevip

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

It seems to me that your excitement is in vain, because this is just a pre-sale stage. It will be followed by the main stage of the sale of tokens, so that everyone can take part in this.
Oh, and I did not know about it, thanks for the information. But what's the point of doing a pre-sale period, and then after the sale period? Why can not I assign one specific term?

Well, this is the usual motivational strategy, in addition, during the pre-sale period, you can buy tokens at a lower price than later, this also has a certain meaning.

Well thanks for the information, now I will be aware of this. Probably should have studied the project site more closely, so as not to ask such stupid questions. Thanks for the help!
goldie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

I understand that Biohal is not just a project but a whole single ecosystem that combines many different nodes, am I right?
keva

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

I understand that Biohal is not just a project but a whole single ecosystem that combines many different nodes, am I right?
Yes, this is exactly the case; Biochal is not only a database that stores analysis data, it is a complex ecosystem that links many elements together. For example, clinics, doctors, ordinary users. investment companies and even insurance companies. A lot of everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: