Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:30:49 PM

Iico drop after listing will occur in almost all ico, but maybe if the coin has good potential I think there will be a proper pump time and it will happen. so don't panic when dropping after ico and make sure to pump again.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:40:17 PM

I just follow bounty and ico which their already listed on exchange or IEO in popular exchange. I think I have spend many time in fake bounty, their do not take good place in the exchange market. Basically now I have joined just some bounty but maybe their good well.
This is a good step for now. Participating in a bounty on a project that has been registered in the exchange minimizes the risk of fraud and shows the seriousness of a project. However, that is not enough, the role of the team in developing the project for the future is the foundation for its growth.

Marvel101

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:59:01 PM by Marvel101

So many reasons could be behind the drop of price after listing, such as listing in an exchange that lacks volume, this really affects, the bearish market also contributed,  investors that bought with extra bonus could also dump at any price, and so many other reasons.

I agree a lot of reasons. We should not forget about bounty hunters. Many start selling immediately after listing at any price. Thereby dropping the price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:06:18 PM

one point i can explain to you why the price from some ico project are dropped after listing, because demand from market is too low, market trade volume  and their liquidy too low for any transaction but the circulation supply is too much, one other bounty hunter are dump the token and developer not buyback from market

I think that is not the only factor why the price drop below ICO price. Sometimes the project itself hold the important part, if the project are good to develop and give an income to company, i think the price will increase.
you don't understand how market moved, this is law of market when demand in market are higher than supply of course the price are going up
but also vice versa the price are going down when supply in market to much without any demand and developer don't want to buyback that coin/token again

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

It is a normal thing, I think where concern should be is after dropping in price and it keeps dropping with no signs or hope of recovery, this is where the problem always lies. But if the team is showing to the community they are really working, then the drop in price will only be but for a moment.
no it's abnormal, this events like this only occur in projects that have held ICO in recent years, very different from the state of ico in a few years before the big bullrun occurred in 2017, but after bullrun in market many new project are dropped in market even they succesfully raise tens of millions dollars

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:20:06 PM

The major Price determinant in market  is the forces of  demand and supply. The Market situation is the major contributor of drop in price of ICO tokens after listing . During 2017 Bull runs both shitcoins and tangible coins experience BOOM x30 , x20 and more  .Then ICO sales doesnt take longer as it it taking now . Some ICOs complete their sale within just a couple of week while some take just a week . Some investors who participated in private Sales bought the bulk of the tokens at cheaper price . Those Calibre of investors dump their holdings and this affect market price. Another factor is the Bounty hunters. Some Class of bounty hunters dont mind selling their tokens at peanut price after listing while some are holders. Those Class that dump also contribute .
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:43:29 PM

Why dont we have this height of dump in price when the market is bullish? The market at this time looks similar to previous years when price was pick up but the difference is the number of ICO and size of the market. Traders know how volatile bitcoin is and want to take advantage of the price when it hit it new ATH. Traders cant afford to hold altcoin for long as soon as they make good profit in bitcoin value. In recent time bounty hunters had not been responsible for dump of coin at listing, so we need to look at other factor.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:48:46 PM

The factor of a large bonus can also be a driver of why so many projects have experienced a substantial price decline. this would indeed be a natural thing in my opinion when ico experienced a considerable decline,Exchange selection when the initial listing is also very influential when you want to get a good price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:58:30 PM

The factor of a large bonus can also be a driver of why so many projects have experienced a substantial price decline. this would indeed be a natural thing in my opinion when ico experienced a considerable decline,Exchange selection when the initial listing is also very influential when you want to get a good price
Bonuses are nothing good at all. I avoid projects that give 90-80 percent bonuses for their investors. It looks like scam

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

Bonuses are nothing good at all. I avoid projects that give 90-80 percent bonuses for their investors. It looks like scam

Yes, especially with the large bonus when private sale or presale, because in my opinion it is not reasonable and will not be good to the price of tokens when you want to be listed on the stock,

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

Why dont we have this height of dump in price when the market is bullish? The market at this time looks similar to previous years when price was pick up but the difference is the number of ICO and size of the market. Traders know how volatile bitcoin is and want to take advantage of the price when it hit it new ATH. Traders cant afford to hold altcoin for long as soon as they make good profit in bitcoin value. In recent time bounty hunters had not been responsible for dump of coin at listing, so we need to look at other factor.
I do not think that bounty hunters have ever could influence the fall in prices of new projects. they get a very small percentage of tokens

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:33:56 PM

this is normal that I experience every project. this is caused by the developer or team being less solid and should place an exchange listing in a place like the famous binance.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:52:56 PM

Investors bonus are recently ridiculously high, there is no amount they sell that they wont make profit, more like it is the percentage own by teams. They can afford to flood the market with the high percentage of token in their wallets to hold money in there pocket. 
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:25:13 PM

after listing price drops very much. Any comment.

So many factors play rule in the price after listing a new project,

First: The one who get the token as bounty some if not to say all will sell the token because it became a tradition that the price will dump after listing,even if they believe in project they will dump and buy again in low price.

Second: Some investors get the token in private sale with low price and bonus, and if the private-sale token is not lock by the team, know that token will dump.  

Third: Team member may sell and dump the price because they need fast cash and do not care about project they are developing.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:34:06 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
if the coin is really a good project even if it drop after the offering there a possiblity the price will rise in the future just hold it long term.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:54:49 PM

This huge drop after listing is part of what is making ICO very popular, aside etherium and few other altcoin that had launched before the boom starting around 2014 onwards, majority of the coins that launched on exchanges from 2017 onwards did not sustain their ICO price varying to few percent to over 1000% drop. This have been largely suspected to be the handiwork of the developers and some huge token benefactors but it is often blamed on bounty hunters

ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:53:22 PM

As you know bounty paying after ICO's end and some are more delays and when bounty rewards received than already token or coins dump in market so we can just wait for grow price .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:57:34 PM

Drop in ICO prices after listing is a very sad news if you encounter that as a bounty hunter who worked hard for the bounty and later realize the price is even nowhere near the ICO price of the token. Most people and even project managers turn to blame bounty hunters for dumping of which I assume to be a lie. Mostly, only 1-5% of tokens is allocated for bounty so how come bounty hunters are the only ones dumping with this lesser percentage. I think greediness on part of the team leads to dumping.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:43:57 AM

So many factors play rule in the price after listing a new project,

First: The one who get the token as bounty some if not to say all will sell the token because it became a tradition that the price will dump after listing,even if they believe in project they will dump and buy again in low price.

Second: Some investors get the token in private sale with low price and bonus, and if the private-sale token is not lock by the team, know that token will dump.  

Third: Team member may sell and dump the price because they need fast cash and do not care about project they are developing.
Of everything you say is true and with all that we cannot do anything except by seeing what happens when the price drops. For point 1, it often happens and for point 2, every sale must have a bonus. And for point 3 the project team actually didn't do that, but there were also those who did it.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:47:01 AM

I believe that those coins that have fallen to the bottom have no chance of achieving anything.
just those who bought these coins for low cost will not give coins to rise
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: