Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

Always be there. Every time the coins from ICO are listed on an exchange, the price will drop more than 100%. It will be very cheap and I don't know why, moreover they use the ETH calculation. SO, that is why the price is very dropped. But, it actually has a very great record if we can hold them waiting for the next bull run.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:31:18 AM

I think many ICOs have 2017 pricing and expectations in mind. They need to more realistically price their tokens to prevent this kind of thing. Otherwise, what's the point of joining an ICO if you can just buy it for cheaper on exchanges.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Thats always happen and i think many factor behind it. Maybe its because developers team give too many bonus for their investor and when listing, their investor dumping the bonus and hoping buying again at lower price. Beside that many bounty hunters dump their reward at first listing because they just need fast money
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

Yes I also noticed it in all ICO's that I participated this year and it is really disappointing to some investors that don't reached their target price of their current holding currency. Maybe most of the launched projects this year is turned into a little bit different form their target ICO piece.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Yes I also noticed it in all ICO's that I participated this year and it is really disappointing to some investors that don't reached their target price of their current holding currency. Maybe most of the launched projects this year is turned into a little bit different form their target ICO piece.
many investors were disappointed because they did not produce what they wanted, the value of the Crypto currency was getting lower. today many ICOs fail and many cheat so many avoid it. do not be easily affected by project projects that promise if they have not been well proven.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:46:01 AM

hold the result of ICO is good and just wait. All prices are not good at this time because the crypto conditions also are not good. so maybe it would be better when used for a long period of investment to be able to get results as hopes of such price ICO or not far from it.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

We are in the bear market so expect a dump in price when it hits exchange, this is a bad time for ICO because people are more cautious on the project where they will invest. It's hard for the price to recover because the market keeps going down and maybe a bounce back in 2019 may happen.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

Now, this has become a habit when coins enter in exchange and prices fall immediately. Many people throw coins so the price falls. But that also makes us have very good opportunities. We can buy coins at very low prices because there is definitely an opportunity to grow big.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

I was initially confused so why did I invest in ICO if the listing on the stock exchange will fall?
Doesn't everyone want profit when investing in ICO?
after I examined more deeply it turned out that the ICO project was only made for hype and only to enrich the founder.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

4 Factors that affect the price of the token down after entering the exchanger are:
1. Early investors take short-term profits "usually they get big discounts so they sell at non-discounted prices".

2. The downturn in the cryptocurrency market can also make investors panic and sell their tokens at low prices

3. The team could not achieve a plan that had been promised while still ICO "for example they were targeting the Binance, Huobi, Okex market. But when the first listing was actually entered IDEX and ForkDelta"

4. Teams unable to establish good communication with investors / cannot convince investors "usually there are ICO projects that are finished but rarely update as if they are lost and that can make investors panicked and sell their tokens".
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

4 Factors that affect the price of the token down after entering the exchanger are:
1. Early investors take short-term profits "usually they get big discounts so they sell at non-discounted prices".

2. The downturn in the cryptocurrency market can also make investors panic and sell their tokens at low prices

3. The team could not achieve a plan that had been promised while still ICO "for example they were targeting the Binance, Huobi, Okex market. But when the first listing was actually entered IDEX and ForkDelta"

4. Teams unable to establish good communication with investors / cannot convince investors "usually there are ICO projects that are finished but rarely update as if they are lost and that can make investors panicked and sell their tokens".

Well said, for additional in my own perception... dropping in ICO price after listing is all because of the product, because the product is not existed yet or just a crap of application.

Also, those bounty hunters drop it too, they need a real money than the crypto for their hard work.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

I was initially confused so why did I invest in ICO if the listing on the stock exchange will fall?
Doesn't everyone want profit when investing in ICO?
after I examined more deeply it turned out that the ICO project was only made for hype and only to enrich the founder.
I think that is a fairly natural thing, because basically the prices on ICO are usually in accordance with the price, but many investors, or bounty hunters, are more willing to sell tokens they get, compared to using these tokens in accordance with their functions. therefore, it sometimes takes time until the price returns to normal.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

It is only natural that new listed coin or token during bearish market will fall and depending on how negative the sentiment the market is, the fall might be a lots or few percentage! Listing in a bearish market is great mistake!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

Well said, for additional in my own perception... dropping in ICO price after listing is all because of the product, because the product is not existed yet or just a crap of application.

Also, those bounty hunters drop it too, they need a real money than the crypto for their hard work.
don't just blame this also because of the rewards to hunters. they received only a few percents of the number of coins that exist and it is a small thing to change overall rating even though it could also have an impact. most noticeably is because it is the condition of being crypto on stages and this has a huge impact on the conditions for this year's crypto even included new projects coming up.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
I think that is simple, the project isn't good enough for another people so that the project is loosing i't support.
Making it fall into slumber and hard to move up again.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

Basically, all prices that are low or experiencing a decline are due to market conditions that are still volatile and also market prices that still cannot increase. So, whether the project has a good concept, an experienced team, and has many investors in it, the results of your investment will remain low if sold. If you want to get better results you need to wait until the market price is stable and improving.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

The price after this listing may not be able to predict it. because that is pure trade. It usually happens after the listing falls in the ICO price. But there are also those who experience an increase after listing. So all of them are pure factors of people trading so they cannot be determined and predicted.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

One the reason why it happened is because of the usage of the token itself . Team behind big projects should think why the investors keep buying and holding their token  ?  because if not what will happened is , the investors will just take the opportunity to   buy tons during ICO with a good percentage of bonus then dump once enter in the market .
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

I do not understand why projects are now entering the market. Their prices immediately fall. This is a big problem for investors. Are such projects fraudulent? I received a few coins from different companies and their price dropped so much that I simply could not sell them.
In any case, this is sad news that almost all investors know today, but despite this, many investors still invest in cryptocurrency. I think that perhaps there is some part of the people who do not understand at all what and how it works in cryptocurrencies.
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

It sucks to lose money, I understand, but take this as a lesson learned. You should not invest in ICOs, they are blatant scams. ICOs are get rich quick schemes for the "founders". They are not designed to make you money, they are designed to make them money. A lot of these ICOs that have good concepts are very fundamentally technically flawed in their design. A lot of ICO investors aren't very familiar with how Blockchains actually work, so they get duped by these promises that the ICO's make. The ICO's can almost never deliver on their promises. I mean look at EOS, it sounded like the best thing in the world before the mainnet went live, and look at the dumpster fire it is now. ICO's are only meant to make the founders money.

yeah i agree with you, ico is just scheme for the founder raise money and make them rich, and investor just a cow for squeze them money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: