Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35604 times)
Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:50:12 PM

I always enquire my ego this reason achieve humans purchase into a propose and reached to deal fewer than the price cost a workweek next, it doesn't create whatever impression, earlier humans apply to rap premium orion on the other hand I get seen various rpojects this yr with no philanthropy drive and started dumping instantly later it cuffs the rallies, to discover a infrequent Nirvana, Tolar, Fantom etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:10:18 PM

Perhaps the popularity of ICO is already passing. The price of the token after listing is often lower than the price of the token at the ICO stage. IEO is a new tool in the field of cryptocurrency where tokens immediately receive a certain value in contrast to ICO.

IEO price can drop similarly. Look at Veriblock project with start IEO price of 2k sats. And IEO was performed by not the worst exchange Bittrex)
And what we see now with VBK? the price is near 300 sats. Drop is more than 80% !

Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:18:00 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
The market downtrend will be inevitable. Now Uptrend, Everything has got better. You can learn and invest now.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:29:25 AM

What you are talking about is familiar to me, since I, too, am a bounty hunter and the situation with the prices of tokens that went on the stock exchange and the price of which broke through the bottom makes me think about what needs to be changed to address this issue.  I will exchange these tokens for BTC or ETH and I am sure that this is the best solution.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:35:46 AM

Dropping price after being listed is a normal thing in cryptocurrency, if the token increases after being.listed there would be many going to be rich in this crypto world, however the reverse side is the normal thing, maybe years after the price would recover, that's what investments all about, its a long process to have profits.

If devs. seriously with their project, drop after listing is normal, the biggest problem at the moment is making coins or tokens so easy that when prices drop too deep they don't care anymore.

The early price is also important, as an investor, you like to see the project growing but when others will panic, that will lead to a bad start and project might not be appreciated. It's crucial that is why it's necessary to be carefully plan before listing in a certain exchange and I believe timing is important, listing in bear market is a bad idea, it's alright to delay as that would be understand it's just protecting the interest of investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:12:42 AM

Dropping price after being listed is a normal thing in cryptocurrency, if the token increases after being.listed there would be many going to be rich in this crypto world, however the reverse side is the normal thing, maybe years after the price would recover, that's what investments all about, its a long process to have profits.

If devs. seriously with their project, drop after listing is normal, the biggest problem at the moment is making coins or tokens so easy that when prices drop too deep they don't care anymore.
The developer will not care about the price in my opinion because the price will follow the need for the coin or token in question
it is true that the drop price at the beginning of the listing in the market is normal but there are some things that must be considered, such as the reason why the token or coin can drop

if there is a lack or error in my opinion, please correct it
thanks!

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:44:46 AM

Price dropped after listing is normal, as investors and hunters are trying to sell their coins/tokens rightaway after listing for some easy money. Especially for those tokens with ETH smart contract. They may suffer with huge loss because forkdelta just crushing those tokens price to the ground.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:16:28 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

this problem often occurs in various projects ... even I have experienced it several times so that until now the coin is stored neatly in my wallet because it is no longer valuable .. and in the market list there are no more buying or selling requests ... and this is a bad experience for us ... we have lost money and also lost time ... but this is a risk that we have to accept ...

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:20:10 PM

Like you said, the project had good hype; so what you invested in is a hyped project and most of them if not all don't do well after listing. Once listed, they keeps dumping unless in cases where the team have something good to offer then there will be an uptrend in price. My own opinion, stop going after all these hype projects and focus on projects with good team and use case.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:35:11 PM

actually not all ico prices decrease when listing, but of the thousands of projects that exist, only a few can maintain the price well, the rest takes up to many years

ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:50:38 PM

Price reduction during listing on an exchange might be due to bounty participants or sometimes the exchange it self,  a project can't list on an exchange like Binance and get dumped below it's initial ico or IEO price,  the exchange also says alot about the price
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:11:17 PM

choosing the right ico project is indeed a very difficult thing, but this is the most important thing in investing, because not all ico coin prices will increase when listing to the market, only the good ico project will develop

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:50:18 PM

This matter is not new and it's already popular happening in crypto currency the altcoins dumped price after listing in exchange and the problem is not in the crypto market but in the developers of the projects because they are the one who has the power to list tokens in good and top 10 exchanges.
and one other problem is where developer don't want to buyback their token from market and make the price dumped.
they are don't try to listing in other big exchange, usually after listed on market
although the market have low volume they are then they will not list other markets in the near future

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Tygotaur

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:49:24 AM

in now 's marketplace, most whatever propose later ingress the strain change sink in cost, so I achieve not display anyone to purchase currency on the primary agreement. this tendency at representing a continued age, until thither get been substitution in the cryptocurrency planet, cost desire drop
ClearStore

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:35:28 PM

at represent, thither are various juts that mastery ICOscompetition representing existence the better currency is extremely hard, as the amount of cryptocurrency investors is yet limitedhundreds of ICOs arrive every period, that's what causes investors disjointed and their self-confidence furthermore reduce, as the amount of layout buncos
lonelyguy

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:30:39 PM

Despite how promising a project may seem to be, the US SEC could mean some sort of threat and may push them away from insisting on carrying them through. The lawsuit (perhaps with no intention) has hit hard on innovation. However, innovation always prevails: MintMe has been launched for creators to issue their own tokens and establish a mutual support environment. 
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:33:51 PM

Drop In ICO price after listing occurs with many projects, it discourages you from holding the coin because of fear that it will loose it values. Most people I have heard complain about drop in ICO price after listing say it is as a result of dumpers.......

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

In 2018, the entire cryptocurrency market was falling, new ICO tokens had no chance of growth, they were falling along with the market. Even a strong coin is hard to go against the market. Growth has now begun. I hope the situation will change.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:51:49 PM

In 2018, the entire cryptocurrency market was falling, new ICO tokens had no chance of growth, they were falling along with the market. Even a strong coin is hard to go against the market. Growth has now begun. I hope the situation will change.
Indeed, previous year was a year of total decline of cryptomarket. ICO projects had no good chances to give a big profit. But now I think it's a much better situation on market that gives a perspective of a new ICO boom.
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:21:42 PM

Similar to an IPO.  The ICO founders or earlier purchasers want to exit early to realize a gain.  Following the SEC guidelines, could cause ICO holders to be infringing on bylaws that could cause potential lawsuits   
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: