Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35606 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I have seen an ICO where the token is sold for 1 USD and when it got listed into its second exchange the price went down 98% percent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
I also feel the same with you, maybe other bounty hunters feel the same way. indeed the average price in the market has decreased all. I don't think it can be just by relying on a bounty hunter only, there must be trade to be able to get a profit even if a little because the price in the market has not recovered.

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

This is natural, happens every time the token ICO has already begun results listings. the price of the coins will fall away from the price of the ICO. to that end, the bounty will hold their coins until there are price movements that allow to sell it and make a profit.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Drop in ICO price after listing is mainly as a result of FUD and partly from some investors and also team members. Some investors you just bought for the gains, and do not believe the project will do well will do everything possible to be the first to dump, if many of them keep trying to place lowest bid, the price action turns unfavorable. Some Team members who are out to scam will also dump massively after listing. 

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

that's what happened so far, maybe even the price didn't go up at all, we were very disadvantaged by something like that. So before investing, watch the whitepaper and understand it as well as possible. Because that is the reason why we can decide to invest or not there ... !!
The whitepaper also can't be a reference. we know that ico is now more and more easy and also deceptive even though they are clearly not necessarily transparent
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

The situation in the market. The project does not follow the roadmap. Bad exchanger. A lot of nuances that developers do not take into account. They go to a falling market, at some unknown exchange, and want to see $ 1 per coin. That does not happen.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

What comments are you waiting for here?)
When people receive bounty tokens they are trying to sell them fast. They don't care about the price much. If it goes down, even lower then the ICO rates, they are ok. They don't "lose money", the just earn less.
And look at the market. ICOs are almost dead and whole crypto sphere as well. No wonder the price drops dramatically.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

This is often the case for ICO coins that are just included in the exchange list. I personally experience it too often and I better hold a coin if the market situation decreases. I am sure if the price of coins will definitely increase and match the price of ICO coins.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

This is often the case for ICO coins that are just included in the exchange list. I personally experience it too often and I better hold a coin if the market situation decreases. I am sure if the price of coins will definitely increase and match the price of ICO coins.
It looks like it is no wonder for the bounty campaign on this subject. because they already know what will happen, what should they do, the level of alert and his observations better. This is not the case for it being a bad sign.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Indeed this is a problem. but if you really intend to invest you should last until the price you want. You must be grateful because the ICO project that you are following can listing price, usually many Scam projects at ICO. if you need money , to sell your coin immediately it doesn't matter.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Sometimes, you reviewed everything well, its team, the project itself, the direction its heading, but then on, it failed to meet your expectation when it goes live in the market. It's super dumped. Well, this is not a new story, and the ICO that OP joined is not alone in this struggle. Because of the regress in the market, ICOs nowadays are struggling to survive. But if you strongly believe in the project, just hold on 'til the market goes well, and we'll see what will really happen.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

Sometimes, you reviewed everything well, its team, the project itself, the direction its heading, but then on, it failed to meet your expectation when it goes live in the market. It's super dumped. Well, this is not a new story, and the ICO that OP joined is not alone in this struggle. Because of the regress in the market, ICOs nowadays are struggling to survive. But if you strongly believe in the project, just hold on 'til the market goes well, and we'll see what will really happen.
That's the point, from what happen this year, even you really assess well and do some home works before choosing a project to invest or to work for bounty still the end results still the same, after being listed the value fell a lot and there's always a point finger to blame but the serious thing is, there's no support after the listing both  pre-sale investors and bounty hunters sell what they've got placing the entire project being dumped completely.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

There are coins in my wallet, the price of which has dropped attention (!) 35 times.
When will it end? I will not sell at a price below the purchase. What is the point for investors to invest when the market makes a loss.
All crypto industry in limbo. We believe in the best.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

There are coins in my wallet, the price of which has dropped attention (!) 35 times.
When will it end? I will not sell at a price below the purchase. What is the point for investors to invest when the market makes a loss.
All crypto industry in limbo. We believe in the best.
if you sell it but the price is lower than the purchase price, you will lose and you certainly don't want to lose, you have to wait for the price to rise even though the purchase price is only slightly above. the investor will not invest if it will make him lose so he prefers to be safe first. currently many ICOs fail and even market conditions are still not stable.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

It can be said so, but in spite of this, all the same, many investors today are beginning to look very hard at the fact that in order to invest properly, despite the fact that prices are falling correctly.
that's what we see on the market now. there are not many coin prices for ico that can reach their initial price. in fact many of them fell very badly, which made many investors receive losses. although many received large bonuses, but in reality all of them could not return investors' capital.
Investors by and large need to learn patience, you need to understand that money does not come quickly, because this is an investment that can last for years, so today it is the most necessary thing that can be in general.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

This is the normal reaction after the huge market price flutctuation. We could not expect the project to have a good market price after putting an exchange for all of the crypto are basing on bitcoin and bitcoin market price influence other crypto in the market except if the crypto has a good demand to which just in case if the project is already working.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

This is the normal reaction after the huge market price flutctuation. We could not expect the project to have a good market price after putting an exchange for all of the crypto are basing on bitcoin and bitcoin market price influence other crypto in the market except if the crypto has a good demand to which just in case if the project is already working.
Yes, in general, this is probably normal, because today it is really difficult to understand that the correction is actually taking place for a very long time. Today there are small trappings from the life of a new market with bullish moods. Therefore, I hope that today the market will still try to recover.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Not all ICOs experience the same thing. But there are actually many things that occur after price listings fall below the ICO. We cannot blame anyone because it is pure people. Because after listing, of course it can occur up or down in price. Because everyone can sell or buy after listing.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

The price of new coins exchanged and the price immediately fell, it was very annoying. I very often experience the price of coins that fall on the exchange. And this is due to investors who have large enough coins and throw coins. But we must be patient and keep holding coins because prices can definitely rise again.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Its actually a common practice after the token are listed in an exchange. Usually people just want a quick money after the listing thats why they sell their token at a lower price. It also depends on the needs of the investor or bounty hunter. I think this practice actually making the token worthless and its value and purpose are being affected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: