Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35604 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

I watched the whole year how any ICO after completion trades its tokens on the exchange at a price lower than they sold at the time of the ICO. Hence the conclusion, you should not invest in the project, even if you like it, at the time of the ICO.
Perhaps you are right, but you understand that a project that cannot collect anything will simply not be able to generate tokens, because it will not know the approximate cost of the project. Although probably without this you can make the generation of tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

A great strategy at the moment is to buy some great tokens after their first exchange listing. Because bounty hunters are dumping the coin price to get at least something on this market and it creates a good chance to buy new alts.
This is really very profitable and indeed it usually happens that hunters simply do not understand the potential, but not all of course, and they sell tokens for cheap prices. But I think that you can turn the situation around.
buying token after listing market give us lot profits if we could choose potential coins.dont buy shitcoin, although its dumped alot , it will hard to recovered.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

be patient, this is because  market effects that have a long bearish period for year, all altcoins including ico will also experience the effect of hard dump from real price, but if you keep hold  your coin and the project is still running I think you will get profit later.
i think, thats not cause all coins get hard dump, but thats because the project is not good for long time, so when the coin are listed in the market have so many people from bounty and investor sell their coins
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

There are a lot of reason why crypto price drops after ICO. And as an investor, this drop is disappointing. Losing when the crypto is starting in the market. Part of the reasons is the bearish crypto market we are experiencing right now. This affects the price of BTC and ETh which in turn affects the price of the coin. As a result, affects also the supply and demand of the crypto in the market. Seeing this lures weak hand investors to panic and sell investors causing the project and the coin to destabilize. Many more reasons can contribute to the decline in the price of coins after ICO.

hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

in my opinion as a bounty hunter about the price that falls after listing is a natural thing ... because so many ICO or investor participants, bounty hunters and airdrop ... all waiting to launch each coin in a market to be able to resell every coin that has been they got it a few months ago, there were even those who had hidden the coin for a year ... so getting down the price at the beginning of the listing has become commonplace in the cryptocurency world ...

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

in my opinion as a bounty hunter about the price that falls after listing is a natural thing ... because so many ICO or investor participants, bounty hunters and airdrop ... all waiting to launch each coin in a market to be able to resell every coin that has been they got it a few months ago, there were even those who had hidden the coin for a year ... so getting down the price at the beginning of the listing has become commonplace in the cryptocurency world ...
I will not stop repeating that the token price fall down after listing on the exchange, not because of the bounty participants and investors, but because at the beginning the price is overvalued and in addition the results of collecting assets on the counter of the ICO is artificially made.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

we have to accept it because now there is very little money in the cryptocurrency market and I think that this is the main problem

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
trash321

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:41:16 PM

We are investing in a concept and it is speculative. Early investors are getting high bonuses during the private sale and pre-sale
and they are dumping their  coins if they are not confident with their investment.
I think that today there are still such people and there are a lot of such investors, so I support you, I think that such investments unequivocally reflect the full picture of how the most important algorithm for evaluating cryptocurrency and buying cryptocurrency does not work correctly.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:35:28 AM

From mid of 2018 to now, almost ICO projects are all decreased price when listing in market. There were only a few tokens increased such as MVP, EGT..This is the general situation of ICO market

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:21:32 AM

Most of the project we are having now are scam project, they are developed to take people's money from them,though some are OK but some people just decide to dump it.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:22:24 AM

I think you do not know much about the cryptocurrency market, it is only a part, and you are very lucky that the project is listed on exchange, many projects with good content  but after when the ICO ends, they do not distribute tokens for bounty hunters and even their tokens are not listed on the exchange, you are very lucky to be a bounty hunters instead of an investor.  Smiley
trash321

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:28:09 AM

Most of the project we are having now are scam project, they are developed to take people's money from them,though some are OK but some people just decide to dump it.
For such situations, I think that it would probably be best to develop projects that would seriously punish people like these developers who cheat people. We have to save our market.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:42:29 AM

I think you do not know much about the cryptocurrency market, it is only a part, and you are very lucky that the project is listed on exchange, many projects with good content  but after when the ICO ends, they do not distribute tokens for bounty hunters and even their tokens are not listed on the exchange, you are very lucky to be a bounty hunters instead of an investor.  Smiley
Your point is to be grateful for the losses that you get, its not an answer that can relieve investors or bounty hunters,
 it's useless if Ico is listed in exchange but the price is low than token price ? of course as an investor will lose money.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:27:11 PM

it seems that it is a very reasonable condition to occur this year, almost all ICOs registered this year all experienced very large price declines. and this year is a year to survive for investors

This is due to the fact that investors do not have free money to invest in new projects. This happened due to the fact that past investments have fallen in price and have frozen investor money.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:37:15 PM

We are investing in a concept and it is speculative. Early investors are getting high bonuses during the private sale and pre-sale
and they are dumping their  coins if they are not confident with their investment.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:43:26 AM

it seems that it is a very reasonable condition to occur this year, almost all ICOs registered this year all experienced very large price declines. and this year is a year to survive for investors

This is due to the fact that investors do not have free money to invest in new projects. This happened due to the fact that past investments have fallen in price and have frozen investor money.

I think it was more related to the fact that tokens were created mainly on the Ethereum blockchain, and its price dropped very much. Investors, afraid of further declines, simply preferred to sell at a loss immediately than to wait for a bigger loss by dropping the ETH price.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:06:58 AM

Almost all projects went down on 2018 - even the top 10 coins were not spared.
The ICO boom that started last 2017 may have faded already.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:24:38 AM

As a rule, after listing on the exchange, the price of coins drops, many try to sell, especially bounty campaign participants. I think it's not worth worrying about this, if the project is promising, then the price will eventually grow

I agree with you. Almost all of ico projects got their price went down after getting listed and the market correction throughout 2018 make it worse. But i believe that the price of promising project will be grow up again especially if the bull run comes.
fabiotavares

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:26:22 AM

Thanks a lot for this article  Smiley

Fábio Tavares
Criação de Sites
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:42:36 AM

that means the project is not good. if they are really good, even though prices fall too far, they continue to focus on their roadmap. so that by itself, the price will go up because they are consistent. having a large community can also affect price increases.

So if there is an ico whose price goes down and does not rise again, it means they fail in developing the product or the technology. and could say they deceived you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: