Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35606 times)
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

Very stable market, it is hard to blame the projects, they can be really cool and with a great future, but in this market where nobody knows what to do, new projects suffer primarily not believe in them. I try to wait as long as possible until market.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Can you tell us which project you invested in ICO? Let's take a look at what you call the has good concept, the experience team members and also good hype project is really good?

lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Even if now the coins all fell, there will be a rise in growth necessarily and if the project is promising then you can always sell profitably at any time when bitcoin begins to grow

hardewale148

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

I do not actually know what make price fall after listing, but I think this happened at first of sight when the bounty hunters are dropping heavily
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

Yes, there are so many ICO projects after they are finished and listed on the exchange market that prices will fall so deep, many factors cause it, one of which is the bounty hunter who immediately sells his coins after distribution. So we need to calculate it, so as not to be affected by the dumping.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

And that's why people believe the ICO is just scam. Trends in 2018 are not the same as in 2017. Everything in 2018 goes down and ICO is one of them, Prices will definitely drop after the ICO succeeds and 100% of investors lose money in the ICO. It is best to invest in ICOs when the market is uptrend and prices will not fall after being listed as it is now.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

Not all ICO project are scams, but the market price is actually affecting the price after listing on exchange, and this is affecting bounty hunters, I also stopping investors to loose interest in investing in any ICO project
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

This is natural, If the adoption of the token in the market is not good it will fall beyond ICO value adding the dumping of coins from bounty participants.
But that is just normal, the project and team ICO (not all) is not looking for the price in the market but at the project.
Investors who really trust the project love the situation of the market falling coz they can accumulate more number of tokens.
Because they hold on it until the product release.
nitishkumar9999 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

Thankyou guys for all your suggestions. It's really appreciated and I will keep in mind of these things which you are disucced above whenever I will invest in any new ICO.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:09:22 AM

Many cases when we are seeing about ico project drop after few moment listing on exchange market, maybe I think the team of ico is the actor make price of ico drop after listing at exchange market, they have much token allocation from ico and they have made price too low.
olyamart2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

I do not actually know what make price fall after listing, but I think this happened at first of sight when the bounty hunters are dropping heavily
if there are no trading volumes from the coin, anyone can pour coins into the bottom - like a pampa coin. here 2 factors of the fall
1) bear market and everyone is trying to keep in bitcoin
2) the investors themselves, who bought closed-end sales at a very low price, are merging more. and they do not take risks for hold and sell them immediately. If a coin has a good volume of trades hunters do not
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Now a days it has become very common for ICO. They are not worth enough to keep their pledge. It will be better for you to sell the tokens and invest that money to some feasible coin like bitcoin, ethereum, altcoin and so on.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

Price drop, because investors who get coins in early stages (Pre-ITO and private sales), get them with 70-80% discount. For them even sell at price 50% less ICO is a big profit, so they try to get rid of the coin as quick as possible.

cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

Actually the market of crypto currency is surrounded with more than 1500 coins and many are coming to this market. There are both good and bad projects and it is very difficult to believe the ICO. Try to invest in a reliable coin like bitcoin.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

I think the reason of price drop of ICO after listing is within the market sentiment. Cryptomarket is not as bullish as before unlike the last quarter of last year and the 1st quarter of this year where majority of the coins jot sold out in a matter of days and after listing the price goes up fast. So we just have to expect this kind of price drop after exchange listing until the bulls comes back again.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

It really feels sad to hear such incidents. But to be honest, a lot of ICO projects are nothing but scams. Also most of the ICO that are enlisted falls under the ICO price. Plus the rest of the members sells their coins as quickly as possible and that results in a fall in the price too. This is the main reason that potential investors are staying away from ICO.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I think one of the major reasons for this would be the dumping of coins after the token gets listed up. But you can never blame bounty hunters. They do this for a living as well.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

You are not alone with this issue mate as most of us here that loves to collect coins or tokens most especially bounty hunters and investors could experience the same feeling of being disappointed but that is how it works. This could be a game of luck. This has happened to me way back the end of 2017 after the distribution of our token payments market plummets at the same time. I thought I could be a millionaire that time but I was wrong.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

There are many coins that operating and everyday many projects are coming to this market. Most of the ICPO projects are scams and so the price expectation falls after some days. So be careful when investing and try to invest in a reputed and established coin.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Because the bear market continues on the market for the ninth month. And as long as this does not change, do not expect big profits from investing in ICO projects. For me, now is a great opportunity to buy, because the prices are really low, compared to last year. The most important thing now is to select projects carefully and just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: