Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now?  (Read 4657 times)
crypto228

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

It's very difficult to predict something. However, when prices go down, I noticed that bitcoins are falling more slowly. And when prices go up, bitcoin also grows more slowly. So I think that in the growing market the Altcoins have more potential!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:06:44 PM

If you zoom out the price chart of Bitcoin, you'll see Bitcoin price is not going down, but it is going upward. On the other hand, most altcoin prices are going to the bottom, so Bitcoin is the winner and will always keep his place top over all other shitcoins. If you are new to this trend, just keep patience, you'll see who is better for investment.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are dozens of altcoins that are way more better than bitcoin but as long as cryptomarket is bitcoin's monopoly, those coins will have less price and less popilarity. And that's a shame.

VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

In terms of value, bitcoin is still the king, altcoins on the other hand have more potential to innovate but it is being wasted in the most part so, bitcoin is still stronger.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

Altcoins is not better than bitcoin as bitcoin is the market leader and the price of altcoins move with the movement in the price of altcoins generally. Moreover bitcoin is going down and then it is also recovering that means it giving better response than the altcoins.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

For me i will still go for bitcoin, because it has still its highest value in the market, but need also to consider investing other altcoins while waiting for Bitcoin to recover so that you will not get bored and anxious.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Well, if Bitcoin price goes down altcoins do it as well. Eventually Bitcoin will go up but some coins could not survive
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

I actually supports bitcoin. Altcoins price are depending on bitcoin. When bitcoin falls down altcoins falls down also. Bitcoin is more trustable than altcoins. The price of bitcoin is high than altcoins.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Actually, this year bitcoin has performed better overall than almost all alts.
Of course, everything is down compared to last Jan. but btc has stabalized and its market share has actually grown this year.

What this means is that when the market crashes and there is a prolonged bearish sentiment, people go to something they can trust.
This has made it so that btc has never dropped to the 5000 usd price range.

When you look at things short term, it may seem like alts perform better.
When there is a pump some alts jump as high as 15 to 20%.
But its important to look at how far it crashes after a correction.
Those alts that pump well almost all fall right back to where they were or even more.
In a way, it is totally depressing lol.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Actually, this year bitcoin has performed better overall than almost all alts.
Of course, everything is down compared to last Jan. but btc has stabalized and its market share has actually grown this year.

What this means is that when the market crashes and there is a prolonged bearish sentiment, people go to something they can trust.
This has made it so that btc has never dropped to the 5000 usd price range.

When you look at things short term, it may seem like alts perform better.
When there is a pump some alts jump as high as 15 to 20%.
But its important to look at how far it crashes after a correction.
Those alts that pump well almost all fall right back to where they were or even more.
In a way, it is totally depressing lol.
the bitcoin is still the number one from me. there's no other coin for me. even though the bitcoin is at dropping rate. it is till the main foundation of all coins. the alternative coin are only depending or adjusting in the price of the bitcoin so that the bitcoin is still the number one . so for me, bitcoin is number one !
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

not yet , bitcoin still better than other altcoin , still become the king in this cryptocurrency and it will happens till the future i think , rightnow still dont have another competitior
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

It's very hard to say no as the entire alt coins are struggling to bump. Unless Bitcoin bull run starts because if BTC start to bounce other alt coins grow slowly. If it dumps then entire alt coins go down. Very hard to predict and market is not like last year. But still no need to panic if you have invested in altcoins this may bounce back again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

I think alcoin won't be able to beat bitcoin even though the price is still falling.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?

I still believe in bitcoin and i will correct you bitcoin price are not continuously going down
I bitcoin continuosly decreasing their price in the market since January i think in rhis time bitcoin had zero value
And if bitcoin goes into nothing in the coinmarketcap altcoins are also zero values to,follow for theking of crypto

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?

Well, I guess you didn't try to see the market and other altcoin developments. I suggest you should look at the crypto market on the marketcap. look carefully that all crypto decreases not only on bitcoin. the conclusion you don't have much knowledge
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

I think that there will be no clear answer,it is better to buy bitcoin and several altcoins.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

First of all, BTC is not going down, it has been at a stable pace in the last couple of days. Secondly, when BTC goes down, so does all the other coins in the market. They are called alternative coins for a reason because BTC is the best one in the market so far.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

I won't say that alts in general is better than Bitcoin, but rather, only on some aspects. When it comes on the market value of cryptos, surely, Bitcoin would always has a place above or among fellow cryptocurrencies in the market. Ofcourse, it is possible for an altcoin to have a bigger market value but the real question is, until when. There's no assurance on when will increase happen so for now, it is holding which would make us safe.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

no opportunity for altcoins, if altcoin is better than bitcoin then altcoin may have taken the position of bitcoin. bitcoin is very superior and is still an indicator, when the altcoin will rise or fall.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

there has no future for altcoins without BTC. every altcoins are dependable on BTC. if BTC down people tend to buy BTC for get the higer profit when it is rise. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: