Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now?  (Read 4660 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

I believe that we can not say  bitcoin is better than altcoins and vice versa. Bitcoin is a more stable asset, altcoins have recently appeared in the crypto market , so their position is weaker. Even the strong and steady allcoin now on the bottom, I'm talking about ETH . And yet most investors prefer to invest in bitcoin than in altcoins, despite the fact that the expected ROI is higher if we choose high-quality and relatively young projects with still low capitalization.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

At the current market situation with bitcoin dominance above 50%, it is safe to be in bitcoin alts are not a good bet at the moment. As we know alts don't have bottom they can go to very low so play safe and try to be in bitcoin.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Right now, the price of Bitcoin is far better than some altcoins. Even though the price of Bit coin has fallen drastically,  it is better off than some altcoins that are available.

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?

I'm sure that if Bitcoin continues to fall, or just is in such a low price range, then altcoins will be even worse. They feel worse with a bear market and definitely not worth keeping the entire deposit in them.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
I think altcoins still can't beat bitcoin because even bitcoin has a low price it doesn't continues to decrease its price unlike altcoins many of it continues to decrease because a lot of people are selling their holdings and less people who buys it.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

In my opinion, altcoin is no better than bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency and is the benchmark of all altcoins. So in my opinion bitcoin is a good choice for investment.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

It seems that you are only talking about the performance in the markets right now and if that is the case your best option is bitcoin, every time that the price of bitcoin goes down you will see that altcoins go down even further, however if you're thinking long term right now is the perfect chance to move your bitcoin to altcoins and hold them until the next bull market comes that way your profits are going to be many times what you could get with your investment in bitcoin.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

I don't even know what to tell you. I have ceased to believe in altcoins and the fact that they can still show themselves well. If you take and see how much altcoins fell over the past six months, it even becomes scary. And scary that you know that maybe it's not the bottom and they can go even lower.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Bitcoin was already proved in crypto market. So altcoins will never beat the reputation and marketcap of Bitcoin. I think all the cryptocurrencies are good to invest in this dip so we should not confused in current dump. All the investors are still continuously buying and selling the Bitcoin so it is always lead the crypto market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

there's nothing wrong with Bitcoin. although with the price of bitcoin, it will continue to decline, but we need to see the quality of the coin. I think there is no altcoint as good as Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will forever be superior to the number of newly launched altcoins.

Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

Maybe not, the price of bitcoin may fall by time to time but it also affect the current market trend. Since bitcoin as a core coin has a huge impact in overall crypto trade.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

For now, the Dominance of bitcoin is around 52% and that's a far gap for altcoins, the price of bitcoin actually matter in terms of value and also contributes to its dominance, before alts can reach the peak of Bitcoin, it will take a very long while because a small reduction in the price of bitcoin plunges all other currencies which is a red flag to seeing them override it.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

For now, may be ALTcoins is not better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now rising and when the price goes down, it doesn’t continue for long. So, I think the best choice for investing now is the Bitcoin.
Faemon

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

Well some altcoins might have potential to do better but I don’t think they will be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is accepted, trustworthy and widespread than altcoins. I think it will remain that way.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

For now, I don't think it's time. but in the future this might happen because altcon can be bought by anyone at a cheap price
Utouippe

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

It is true that there are some altcoins with good project. But the place where Bitcoin standing is way too ahead of Altcoins. If you are expert on trading, some ATC might bring profit for you.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

If bitcoin price goes down then altcoins price will surely follow. At this market trend it is better to have bitcoins than any other crypto or you can also buy some usdt and just buy altcoims again if the market stabilize.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I think that this is a false statement. Because investing in bitcoin has always been a profitable business. I think that trends will not change. Unless on altcoins you can earn faster but less.
YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

I believe at the low end of the cycle Alt coins are better than Bitcoin as they allow you to make larger gains.  If your clever enough you can ride these cycles and increase your Bitcoin with no fiat inputs.  Alt coins will be around forever for the very reason you can increase your stack with them.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: