Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now?  (Read 4667 times)
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
As before, I still think today - BTC is better than altcoins. Although altcoins are important for the modern crypto market. In particular, they allow you to get higher income faster. But they also suggest higher risks compared to investments in BTC.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

As we speak about product, then alts are more advanced and have up to date technologies.
As for market price, BTC is more stable being a digital gold and high market cap.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Bitcoin technology is original but it should evolute. Otherwise new young altcoins will take place of bitcoin. Actually there already some coins which are much better than bitcoin.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
If in the long term to consider the cryptocurrency market in the growth phase, then the altcoins that have fallen significantly in price can be much stronger multiply in price in comparison with the less volatile bitcoin.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

When buying crypto currency, you need to remember that long-term investors have not lost their allocated capital for the entire time of the existence of the crypto currency. But the short-term was sometimes disappointed after the sharp decline in quotations.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is much more stable than altcoins. We do not know what altcoins will take off on the next wave, but the fact that Bitcoin will take off is 99%.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

No. Bitcoin still tops in cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Just the opposite. I believe that at the moment, during the fall of the crypto-currency market, bitcoin has proved to be the most stable coin.

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

No. Bitcoin still tops in cryptocurrency.
I agree with you.
Currently, there is no other coin that is doing a prominent job in building crypto projects.

stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

Buy just a little and don't worry. Let's be honest, it is better to take a risk and buy bitcoin with altcoins, than to regret that you did not buy the same NEO.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

bitcoin still the best in the cryptocurrency and I think we cannot compare between bitcoin and altcoin because we know that bitcoin is leading the cryptocurrency. but the altcoin can be another solution for us to make a profit and fortunately, we have many options of the altcoin to make the profit so the altcoin will besides of bitcoin. bitcoin and altcoin will work together in the cryptocurrency and more people will use both bitcoin and altcoin for making the profit.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

[/quote
I still hold the view of bitcoin better than other coins. Although bitcoin prices in the market are falling sharply and do not know when will increase again. But to the same value it is still the highest compared to other altcoins. Risky is sometimes a way to get rich quick.
oxoxoxox

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

I think there is a difference between the two. The altcoin is more suitable for short-term trading, and the short-term return of the altcoin is very high, but the altcoin is very easy to return to zero!
Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term holding, and Bitcoin will not completely collapse!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

As before, I still think today - BTC is better than altcoins. Although altcoins are important for the modern crypto market. In particular, they allow you to get higher income faster. But they also suggest higher risks compared to investments in BTC.
Yes indeed and also BTC isn't fall so deeply while altcoin experience a nightmare on the market. He's so stable right now, still above $6000. On the one side, even though altcoin has a high risk than bitcoin, the results also appear to be worth it, but it always has to be in accordance with our ability to invest.
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

What do you guys think about this article?

https://toshitimes.com/altcoins-will-never-come-back-but-bitcoin-will-rebound-in-2019-claims-bitpay-cco/

I keep wondering about this btc vs. altcoins as many have better technology…. I prefer altcoins, but maybe btc will crush them.... Sad
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

not really, both of these coins are complementary. of course altcoin is great for short-term investments. and bitcoin is still the best for long term investment. Indeed altcoin more of its kind, and is also very diverse. This might be its own advantages compared with bitcoin which only one type only.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

As an investment asset altcoins are quite good. They will give much more than bitcoin in the long term. Believe me dude.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

Why is Altcoin better when Bitcoin falls? I don't understand your logic. Only when BTC rises sharply and stabilizes, Altcoin will have a better chance to rise or even double. If the BTC does not rise, then Altcoin is unlikely to rise.

belcini

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Traditionally, BTC for me remains much better than altcoins. Since the situation on the market and altcoins largely depends on the prices and dynamics of the BTC. Today BTC remains the main and best coin in the crypto market, in many respects influencing the whole situation in the modern crypto market.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Most altcoins have much more interesting tech and value proposition than bitcoin, but all are dependent on bitcoin because it is the main trading pair, but bitcoin is very limited and has trouble scaling or offering anything besides currency (that is not private and not fungible keep that in mind) - also becoming quite centralized thanks to asics, that also have mostly one producer - there have been talks about Bitmain compromising their asics with backdoors see www.antbleed.com and keep track of the buyers. Not very crypto. Feel like there are two waves in crypto the private blockchain/government approved/law compliant blockchain tech and then the "peoples decentralized" stuff and likely the second one will not be as popular, but is what original idea of crypto was and bitcoin doesn't fall into that category …..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: