Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now?  (Read 4664 times)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
Which altcoins are better than Bitcoin? Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that has had a priced all this year, others including ETH and BCH fell too. Ethereum has fallen from the price rate of $900+ and down to the current as of today which $206 or so, even Bitcoin Cash fell too, none of them survived it at all, including Bitcoin itself but it has a higher price rate. So what exactly makes them better than Bitcoin? To me, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency there is and none of them can beat that.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Depends what you mean by better. Bitcoin is more stable than altcoin. But prices do not increase. Altcoin is good for its profits, but the risks are much higher than bitcoin.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

for the altcoin problem, the chance or not is definitely possible, but if to surpass the price of bitcoin for now it might be impossible because what I think is bitcoin is a coin that is indeed a benchmark of altcoin or cryptocurenncy besides ethereum. so it could be that when bitcoin experiences the decline of altcoins it can also go up or even go down
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

It was so for last 2 months,but pump is coming,so it seems that altcoins will be more profitable this time . But don't rely on shitcoins, try to select some trusted and potential tokens
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

sometimes the altcoin movement is better than bitcoin so I will always look for opportunities to be able to get profit and when altcoin is more profitable then I will take the opportunity but I still believe that bitcoin will definitely recover so I will also return to bitcoin

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
As before, I still think today - BTC is better than altcoins. Although altcoins are important for the modern crypto market. In particular, they allow you to get higher income faster. But they also suggest higher risks compared to investments in BTC.
Yes indeed and also BTC isn't fall so deeply while altcoin experience a nightmare on the market. He's so stable right now, still above $6000. On the one side, even though altcoin has a high risk than bitcoin, the results also appear to be worth it, but it always has to be in accordance with our ability to invest.
while this might be altcoin more than bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still falling dramatically. but the future is still long, maybe being able to excel bitcoin might also be superior to altcoin. all of that depends on relatively high market prices.

Do you regularly monitor the market, the dominance rate has increased a lot since the first decline this year, I believe that one day there will be another altcoin pass Bitcoin, but it is not present
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
Merited by PashaPet (3)

The ether is not a bad coin. It's kind of stable. Well, this is if we consider the general fall of the crypto currency. As though the minuses are in any currency. But over the past week the price has grown by $ 40. Good too. And today it has become more expensive, I'm happy) Cheesy Cheesy
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Bitcoin is better than any cryptocurrency if you want to hold cryptocurrencies for a long time, but if you want to make a quick profit, then the altcoin is more suitable for investment!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Bitcoin remains the best, it's very difficult to beat Bitcoin.
Altcoins are just stalkers from Bitcoin whose value always follows the price of Bitcoin.

For now it might be better for you to trade between Bitcoin and Fiat.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

it's too early to talk about whether bitkom or altcoins are better. Now Bitcoin has more money than the rest of the market combined. therefore, it is more credible than any altcoin. over time this may change, but now the reality is that bitcoin is better than any altcoin
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

I think bitcoin better more than altcoins in this current market now. Because of the drop in the price of bitcoin, most of the prices of altcoins are falling more. Therefore, I think it is a safe way to choose bitcoin when the market is in a downward trend.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Not at all, all of the coins are following the price of bitcoin now, so there is no way that they are going to surpass bitcoin since as bitcoin is going down the altcoins are going down too. Altcoins are a good investment especially when you don't have a lot of money to invest but it will be a cold day in hell when altcoins have a better chance than bitcoin

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

For the purpose and get the maximum profit then altcoins is better than bitcoin, as we know that the small Altcoins marketcap is certainly still easy to pump up to thousands of percent.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

For the purpose and get the maximum profit then altcoins is better than bitcoin, as we know that the small Altcoins marketcap is certainly still easy to pump up to thousands of percent.
that is very true you say. That if you want to get profits, it is better to just altcoin than you have to be in bitcoin. Because altcoin is great for those of you who want to make a big profit.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

Today, many promising altcoins do offer more advanced and successful technologies compared to BTC, so they have the potential for an early rise in price. But you need to understand that for such success they need stable development over the years, so far no one can guarantee.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Actually the question is if there will be anytime a altcoin who could be better then bitcoin? So if you look at the technically site, i would say yes they are already a lot of altcoins who are much better on the technically site. But when you look at the value and the projects himself, i think no. The core developer are very smart and before they even change something they do a lot of test before it will be updatet.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I believe that both of them, bitcoin and altcoins, will go up again. With altcoins you will have more options and price ranges for investments. You can also choose easily the term of the investment with altcoins.

primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

I think if bitcoin price will be down all of the price of altcoins will down also, it all affect on the market if the bitcoin price is low. Thats why there no chance that altcoin will be better in bitcoin.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

Right now, bitcoin is better than altcoin because the price now is down and we can expecting to see bitcoin price will rise again. Although the price only increases for a little price, we can still make a good profit from bitcoin. But we have a big list of altcoin that can also give us a profit but unfortunately, we need to detect which altcoin that can increase later and sometimes, we are difficult to choose the coin. So, at this moment, I think we can choose bitcoin only, and in the other moment, we can choose the altcoin.

imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

I believe that both of them, bitcoin and altcoins, will go up again. With altcoins you will have more options and price ranges for investments. You can also choose easily the term of the investment with altcoins.
Both prices should get pushed up since the media is trying to make BTC and Altcoins mainstream.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: