Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now?  (Read 4660 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

I think you should invest in Bitcoin at the moment, but it would also be good if you bought altcoins, as the market should start to grow soon.

Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

Hi, I think that at the moment you need to invest in Ethereum and other Altcoins. In the future, the Altcoins will be able to make the most profit.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

Hi, I think that at the moment you need to invest in Ethereum and other Altcoins. In the future, the Altcoins will be able to make the most profit.
Nope ,as you look in market bitcoin is highly fluctuated than altcoins so I think it's not enough to defeat bitcoin. But there's a lot of time to recovery for that ,we can't predict the future of each coins we're just hoping that there will be more precious benefit at the right time.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

There is no way that altcoins are better than bitcoin, when you are investing the best thing to do is to always invest in bitcoin first, making sure that you have a stake in the best and biggest coin in the market before you move on to altcoins and start investing in them. If you are looking for really good altcoins to invest in then monero and eth are always a good bet.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

from part Yes. altcoins have better protection in comparison with bitcoin and new technologies, but for now they are closely connected and for a long time it will be that the level of altcoins depends on bitcoin

Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?

Maybe some altcoins because some of the altcoins now is tough and pumping than bitcoin. Bitcoin now is become stable to $6,600. But i think next year bitcoin will still the best after this year pump. Smiley
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Anyhow, I still believe in bitcoin. If you choose to invest between bitcoin and altcoin, I still choose to invest in bitcoin. Any penny has its own advantages. The choice of electronic money depends on the preferences of each person.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

They will not be better because BTC is stronger and its technology is more reliable and promising for the far future and for the constant developments. Altcoins don't have it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
Presently, i do not think there is any altcoin that can be said to be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin to me is still be best, no matter how much it falls, it will still maintain its position, at least for now. Although, when it comes to making quick profits, there are altcoins that are capable of giving you that, even more than bitcoin. Perhaps you are talking about the profit that can be made at this time, then i would agree that some altcoins are better.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

Yes, they are. But people trust in Bitcoin, because it is the first crypto currency and the most stable one at the moment. In longer perspective, altcoins are much more perspective and will bring you better benefits in the nearest future.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

They are cheaper, but not better. Being better it is about more far-sighted coins that are promising and they have good potential and alts are not there.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Anyhow, I still believe in bitcoin. If you choose to invest between bitcoin and altcoin, I still choose to invest in bitcoin. Any penny has its own advantages. The choice of electronic money depends on the preferences of each person.
There's really a big difference between investors mindset, for people who don't like taking a risk, bitcoin is enough to invest their money, they will buy and wait  till they achieved the target value to sell it, while for people who loves taking the risk they will explore the world of crypto and select coins which they seen that have good potentials to bring bigger profits, still depend on how you interpret the business.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Bitcoin still better than altcoin, altcoin is helped bitcoin to reach the higher price. Besides that, altcoin has adjusted the price with bitcoin and if bitcoin moves, the altcoin will follow to moves up and down too. The existences of the altcoin will support bitcoin to be more popular in the future, and there will be many new altcoins that will launch in the market, and this will give an impact for bitcoin to reach the higher price in the future.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

of course bitcoin is much better than any alt coin.
bitcoin is always a guideline and a reference for alt coin regarding any aspect.

KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

Altcoins continue to depend on the value of Bitcoin. There is no such coin that becomes more expensive with a falling bitcoin. Therefore, buying altcoins in the next few months is very risky. To make a profit in this case is very difficult.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

I support a lot of altcoins but I don't think it has a good chance of dethroning Bitcoin, not in the next ten years, the price chart on coinmarketcap can prove that Ethereum although strong still needs a lot of update ripple is not in the league of Bitcoin as it is centralized.

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

Bitcoin's price is being stable at 6200-6500 USD rate, so this is the good chance to buy Altcoin because Altcoin are having the recovery for short trading or buy for holding in long term

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Altcoins continue to depend on the value of Bitcoin. There is no such coin that becomes more expensive with a falling bitcoin. Therefore, buying altcoins in the next few months is very risky. To make a profit in this case is very difficult.
I do not think that altcoin depends on the BTC price, I find that when the BTC price increases Altcoin price decreases as compared to the BTC value, so I see this market is inversely proportional, not when the BTC price The increase is altcoin increase, that is not true.
DavenporK

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

I'm still sure bitcoin is rising again from current prices, but given the deteriorating market conditions at the moment, what do I think is only when the time comes? if you have capital, it would be better if you could take advantage of this situation by buying a number of altcoins that you think have the potential, be patient and while waiting for normal market conditions again is a way to survive this condition. selling is not a good step
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

What you get holding and investing in BTC is different from Altcoin, Altcoin prices can do 10X in a week but can also lose 90% of the gain in 2 weeks but with BTC you know it has come to stay, unlike most Altcoins that are just experimental projects and have higher chance of failing. The space is getting bigger and making room for more better project but for me BTC is still the first call

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████