Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Convert My All Coins into Bitcoin or USD?  (Read 19387 times)
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?

Well that's what crypto market is, but you being in this market for so long given your member status on bitcointalk, you must've seen this fall even before too. If you are getting panicked by the market conditions then you should convert them to fiat or USD for that matters. No point in converting to BTC coz it can fall even more, no one can be sure.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Converting should not be in the option now, as we see the market isn't good state now so better hold, once you convert it there's no turning back your investment already lose.
The market isn't so good for altcoins and if someone converted his bitcoins for altcoins, he's now regreting.
Why would you sell your precious bitcoins for altcoins that are just depending to btc?
You can buy altcoins if you want but don't exchange it for something that has lower value.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

I always prefer to invest in either BTC or ETH for being ensured a guaranteed profit  Grin So, I think you should sell your coin and convert it into BTC. But if you are asking me converting into USD, I would never recommend. There is no meaning of being stable, lol. There is no hoarding USD. You will get no return rather regret later.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Of course, bitcoin, the surface of the dollar is strong, but it is actually very dangerous. If the financial crisis breaks out again, the dollar may lose its global financial dominance. So I suggest you buy Bitcoin.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

What's going on the crypto market? The crypto market keeps bleeding. When will come the good time? My investment, bounty coin hold, everything has become a general amount, where it was big! I can't think what should I do? Because every plan of mine is failed. My hopes, my thoughts are zero now, because this year crypto is giving only panic, not success! I got nothing by hodling my coins! I really hate them who suggested me to hold, hodl!!

What do you think guys? Should I convert my coins into USD to prevent the price falling?
The problem is that we are in a point in the market in which neither of those moves is going to help you much, for example converting your cryptocurrencies to dollars is not going to help you much because the market has crashed already and it's close to the bottom, but it's not going to help you a lot either to buy bitcoin right now because in my opinion it's going to take a lot of time for bitcoin to recover.
if you have more, it's good you exchange half a bitcoin to USD,
it looks like it makes you safe
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I also in the position where I regret holding my altcoins for long term because it only gives me disappointments and dissatisfaction. One of my friend told me that if you choose holding those altcoins for long term, you better prepare yourself for the worst and decision making when to sell those to gain profit. If you wanted to maximize your profit, you better start trading those regularly and you will learn a lot for sure. Investment is not something easy to deal with so instead of panicking, why would you start building your own strategy? Like reading the chart when to sell those for a profit or stop your loses.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Converting should not be in the option now, as we see the market isn't good state now so better hold, once you convert it there's no turning back your investment already lose.
The market isn't so good for altcoins and if someone converted his bitcoins for altcoins, he's now regreting.
Why would you sell your precious bitcoins for altcoins that are just depending to btc?
You can buy altcoins if you want but don't exchange it for something that has lower value.
Its ok to convert your shitcoins to bitcoin, this can prevent you from losing big money. But I do suggest to hold more good altcoins like ETH because it will pump again just like the trend today. Don’t ever exchange your good coins into shit coins.
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

Bears is going on with the market. But it's ok and you don't have to worry about it too much. Just wait until they go and everything will be fine again.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

A valuable experience for you is that you should not listen to the words of others when investing. That would be a wrong decision. You should listen to your inner voice. You should pass Bitcoin and hold until the end of 2018. Bitcoin's price will definitely improve.
the influence of other people can sometimes self-destruct, until now there is always negative news about cryptocurrency so many people feel panic and are able to cause a price decline that continues to this day. if we are not easily affected by negative news that always pops up, it is advisable to hold and not sell potential coins that we have for a long period of time and not convert to usd or to other types of altcoins that do not have future growth.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

If you want the safest thing, then you must convert the coin to USDT, but if you still have a certain profit after conversion, then you should choose Bitcoin!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

I remember the time when bitcoin did not grow 2 years - it's a normal, look at the financial market, crisis can last much longer. Do not expect quick income, this is the key to luck.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

I remember the time when bitcoin did not grow 2 years - it's a normal, look at the financial market, crisis can last much longer. Do not expect quick income, this is the key to luck.
You are not wrong, but the expectations that people have out of this market sometimes are very ridiculous, I have seen people asking questions about when bitcoin is going to reach 1 million and if we think it is going to happen at the end of this year, when you see people asking that kind of questions you know that they are not willing to wait for a few years to recover their money.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

Don't think of what you should do next.

The fact that you mentioned that you fail with your every plan. Learn on how you can make it to be corrected. You will lose if you sell to get the value of it but as long as you are holding it, you still have the holding power and value of it can change in time. A day trader would convert to USD but if you are a long term, no need to do that.

Signature for rent
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

I think it was necessary to do this a little earlier, but still not the full amount. Partial translation will help you to have little money to invest in coins at a low price, when everything is stabilized.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

Most analysts are now talking about the end of the downturn
And the beginning of the rise of the market
So it's best to keep your current currency in order to take advantage of the upcoming rallies

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

Converting all your coins into Bitcoin is a good idea if that coins are having less potential to grow. If that's a major crypto which belongs in the top currencies then i think it's not a good idea at all because they can also give you profit like bitcoin when these cryptos rise drastically.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Converting all your coins into Bitcoin is a good idea if that coins are having less potential to grow. If that's a major crypto which belongs in the top currencies then i think it's not a good idea at all because they can also give you profit like bitcoin when these cryptos rise drastically.
Bitcoin conversion is good idea but we should analyse our bounty token. Because most the tokens are sell, once it is listed in the exchanges but some peoples are hold the potential tokens. I am not recommend to convert the Bitcoin and before to invest we should carefully choose the best one or we should invest in Bitcoin is a better Idea.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

Now if you convert your coin into BTC is the safest, as almost altcoin prices are constantly falling, the more they hold, the more they will fall and you will lose.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Now if you convert your coin into BTC is the safest, as almost altcoin prices are constantly falling, the more they hold, the more they will fall and you will lose.

It is safe to convert with btc as it is being maintained at more than $6k mark but if you have alts and gained much or even in small percentage it will be better to go with usdt for stability and just wait for another dip and buy back or if you wanted to why not choose from top 50 in cmc which may be profitable in short term.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

its up to you.. which one you will earn enough profit..but I suggest to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: