Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:57:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30035 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

yes, it is of no use if we panic to see prices like now. but it was not easy, I myself also found it difficult to get rid of a sense of panic in myself when the market did not recover. in my opinion eth is a good coin and has potential in the future, but the decline in eth prices is very drastic at the moment. for me right now is the right time to gather eth and save it until prices really recover. that way we will benefit.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

This is the most awful thing that you can do right now. Do not even think of selling, because right now it is the perfect time to buy more. Market is down again and if you have funds I would recommend you to invest in more alts.

Panic Sayle is exactly what will lead us to growth, when the price of Bitcoin drops below $ 5000, a huge number of people will start selling in a panic, of course someone will buy it all. After sales in a panic end, Bitcoin will start to grow, people realize that they made a mistake and will start buying.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

I've made the decision to just hold through it even though i'm almost in the red again for the first time in ages and i'll have to bear down on the spending.
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Dont panic sell.
I agree with you. I'm sure if you see this condition, the market will rise soon. Such market conditions may be a result of the circulation of asset exchanges that have not been stable. Dont be panic with this condition . Hopefully.

Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

I also think that it is necessary for some time just to forget about your wallet and not look there! after some time, the market is sure to stabilize!
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

I also think that we should not make panic selling. It brings big losses and contradicts the goals that we want to achieve in crypto.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

About Ethereum you have written is true, I also think that this is temporary and not sell but the mood is very sad the situation on the market !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

With such a drop in the cryptocurrency market, it is risky to trade. I think in such a situation it is better to do nothing to prevent mistakes that can lead to losses .
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

I definitely agree. In this kind of bear market, we shouldn't do instinctive movements. I'm holding all my coins, not touching them.

Ledger is your friend Cheesy put your coins in a ledger and forget about them for a year. Everything (i hope) will be much different in a year. (Etf, btc halving etc.)
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

I think only a few people feel panic and others are people who feel bored because it takes too long to wait, especially because the needs remain demanding and cannot be delayed so that if there are many people selling at low prices I cannot say they are wrong because I'm sure no one who wants to lose they are only forced to sell

dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

I do not sell, I even do not control what happens on the market. Just deep hold

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

I do not sell, I even do not control what happens on the market. Just deep hold
If you would like to earn more profit make sure to plan selling and don't panic ,try to focus with your own understanding about crypto that's how you would gain success.

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Now it is even more difficult time for the owners of coins in the crypto market. I want to say that you do not panic, soon everything will be much better, growth will soon begin.

pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

I also believe that it will rise again but there are indeed many people who sometimes unconsciously fear that they will experience price declines and sell it immediately even though later they will again rise again.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

I fully agree, do not panic because the market is now very much down , I think in a few years it will be much higher than these figures!

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

I also think that it’s best not to be nervous yet, because panic will not help in any case. While it is worth carefully studying the market
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

The specifics of any financial market implies that in any case there is no need to rush into selling when prices begin to fall. Indeed, in this case, the sale will be accompanied by the loss of their money. In this case, it is better to have patience and buy reliable cryptocurrencies that have the potential to grow from next year.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

This has often been said and will be said because so many people and I also succumb to psychological pressure, if you don’t understand why this is all done before investing in cryptocurrency, you need to understand what it is and how this market is manipulated today.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I think your statement is half true because when it goes about blue chips or top 10-15 of cmc it is correct - no need to sell in despair because these assets are strong and backed by huge cap but on the other hand when it is about small cap coins or those not listed in cmc you should take risks some of those probably would never rise.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

don't panic, just hodl, nice words, easy to say, but hard to do it,,
because most of people will panic if they saw the price from their assets down hardly  Wink
personally i will sell a half of my assets,, and convert it to anothers ones,, to minimize the risk of my investments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: