Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Somewhere I can agree with you. People should not be afraid of dumps because we can great expect rising. Moreover some of this people can have weak knowledge in this sphere

Well i think there aren't much of them right now since the price of btc is a bit steady above 6.4k or 6.5k even with fuds every now and then. The market probably have exhausted most of them during this bear season.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Yes, when people panic there is a good opportunity to buy something cheap. But I still stay away and will only be a spectator. Now I have no desire to buy anything, and especially no desire to sell anything...
aburris75519

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Grin Grin Grin Haha they give us a big chance to become milionaire. You must treat them by your best.
I bough so much ETH and BTC today, a best day in 2018.
furkanatlia

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

I think we caught one of the whales Grin Even if you are a small investor, you will love these panicky sellers as time goes on.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

You can't blame them. They are part of the ecosystem and you can find panic sellers in almost speculative markets. I wouldn't call they lazy or anything. Its just human nature and they react instinctively. But I would have to agree that panic seller is a terrible idea.

Yes, its a big opportunity for us to take advantage of. Specially sellers who immediately push the sell button without finding the root cause of a sudden downturn. Another great buying point for seasoned and more mature and smart traders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

The panic sellers are inpatient and newbie in the cryptocurrency market. They do not understand the speculative nature of the market hence any reaction of the market makes them to make some mistakes that will always cost them losses. We need to help and educate thoroughly any person we are introducing to the cryptocurrency world.  This will help them to be rooted and avoid some of the mistakes they make that attract losses.
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Of course it is sad that people can't be sure in their money invested in cryptocurrency. But this market is so shaky and people have to be prepared for this changes
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

The problem is that the market behaves differently than usual. It is impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow. ETH down. BTC is jumping like crazy ...
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

They think they are spoiling market not knowing they are selling their pot of honey. They sell low and buy at high rate. Their impatience is a much blessing to great mind

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Without these panic sellers we wouldn't have these big swings, thanks to all.  Kiss
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

yes, i agree with you. just wait the price to go lower and lower because of panic seller
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Basically I see lot of people get it hold on their Bitcoin, their want to sell real profitable time.your mind right time now because Bitcoin price will come back again.lower time to buy and hold and higher time to sell it's decision for the all Bitcoin holders.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Yes, investors love the panic sellers, because they sell their coins at a very cheap rate and investors take that opportunity. But I would not blame panic sellers. The crypto market is falling down every month! So, it is normal to be panic sellers who invested as an investment in the crypto by hearing someone to make quick profits.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Lol. Who wouldn't love those noobs selling whenever their is a FUD and then bitching out later that they lost a lot of money in the market. But if you are going to close at them, they don't have any strategy, they put their money hoping that it will grow overtime. But when there's a FUD, they immediately sold off everything and cry later that their investment didn't grow in crypto ecosystem. On the bright side, strong hands are laughing their ass off and take advantage of the situation by buying cheap coins and becoming a bagholder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Panic sellers are the ones that make things easier for experienced hands to enjoy cheap bitcoin. Anyways, such individuals cannot be avoided from such a wonderful cryptoworld. No matter what we think, FUD and FOMO will always be experienced in cryptomarket

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Well this current situation coincides with my weekely wage so i can do a little
more topping up. I feel sorry for the panic sellers as they are most likely newcomers
and will regret what they have done and may buy back higher than they
sold at.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Panic seller are part of the reason why bitcoin keep decreasing in price. Most of this people bought the coins in higher rate and they sell back in lower price. This people are not real investors I wonder how foolish they will feel when other people start Making millions in near future
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

I think, in the current market conditions. Indeed there must be panic sellers. In order for other parties to benefit from such a situation  Grin
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Its very normal and completely right to feel sorry for panic sellers. Majority does not know what they are into and they just sell off bitcoin forgetting that they are holding a potential digital gold. Panic selling is not the way forward in this industry
ahmadulah

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

I think, panic because of the decline in prices will make one doubt about what they already have, they will sell at a very cheap price because they are afraid that their assets will decrease and become worthless again.
While that is an opportunity that investors await when people sell it at a cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: