Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Sometime panic sellers are not stupid at all. Most often than not we refer to them as being stupid in taking impulsive decision about sales. The actual question i think we might want to consider is... At what point did the individual engaging in panic sales purchase his token or coin. if the price is higher than the price at which the individual is selling the coin. then it is a cool deal. However, i am not sure anyone will rush to sell a coin knowing very well he will play at loss. This conditions are highly subjected the individual need for money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I can only laugh at them, maybe they think they will fall into poverty when prices fall even though they have made 100x profit. They buy bitcoin for investment purposes but they don't understand the definition of the investment themselves, haha funny
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

I see that you have manipulated them properly. Panic sellers are arguably impatient people. It is a fact that they did not make quite good research about bitcoin or any other cryptocurency. They just want quick profits and they forget that bitcoin is a long-term investment. Unfortunately, most people are panic sellers. They just throw their money away. Personally, I do not like these kind of people. They just are making bitcoin less valuable.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

for long-term investors it might not be too influential on this panic seller because long-term investors will not be too concerned about the movement of stock prices every day.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

The truth is that each of us has fear, but the difference is that some have been able to master their fears and use them positively. and they only express their emotions. In the real economy, to get high volatility that leads to profit and loss, then we must have the seller panic instead, trading will be boring.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I don't think these panic sellers will introduce themselves as a panic seller, only a few people will admit that they are doing a panic selling and ignorant on the fact that the market will always correct themselves and eventually change from bearish period to bull period this is a fact and it happens every year.
nyn8920

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Yeas I have seen many people try to make make people panic and buy their tokens for cheap price, this was personally experienced trough varies telegram channels. I think every token holders need to be vigilant enough about the market trends and movements before sell their coins !!
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

this is an opportunity for miners to collect bitcoin by buying all the bitcoin they want to sell. most of the sellers are in a panic with the current price situation, but the urgent need also comes to force traders to sell existing coin coins. this is the step towards success for the miners.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Not only you. Experts in market plays with their emotions. They playing the card and gives panic to them and earn the profit. Actually I think small investor should keep away from trading. Because mostly they suffer due to panic.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Panic sellers are only short term traders anywhere in the financial space or crypto space. Their motto is to make less money and move out , they are not worried about where the market is going nor they take seriously.Hence i always say we should have both short term and long term portfolios to manage our profits and losses accordingly.The best way is to be away from panic sellers as me personally dont take any such advices which would hamper my portfolios.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Yes, i love it too, because I can buy more assets because that situation. But, sometime panic sell is not bad, i guess it's a strategy to their cut loss.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

I don't. I prefer panic buyers. Please keep panicking and buying as much bitcoin as you can. I'll keep holding in the meantime Grin.

Yes, i love it too, because I can buy more assets because that situation. But, sometime panic sell is not bad, i guess it's a strategy to their cut loss.

But do you really always manage to buy on the low and do it every time it falls? It's very hard to time right and know where the bottom is, and there could be that time when it keeps on falling and you might be waiting a while to sell at a profit again.
dirisu2018 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Panic sellers are only short term traders anywhere in the financial space or crypto space. Their motto is to make less money and move out , they are not worried about where the market is going nor they take seriously.Hence i always say we should have both short term and long term portfolios to manage our profits and losses accordingly.The best way is to be away from panic sellers as me personally dont take any such advices which would hamper my portfolios.

Panic sellers or short term trader as they are rightly called are never safe, they run after short term profit, they gain little, run from one investment to another, jump from one coin to the other, sell at loss while placing their faith on Pump and dump channel are only killing themselves, the English word PANIC sums it all, while they are jumping here and there, the exchanges are making money off their head as transaction fees but the patient investor stays Calm, buy off their portfolio and hope for a positive rise
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

We should not buy bitcoins at times of panic and when they are frightened they will give us the wrong decisions and make us regret the decision when we hurry, and also do not sell when panic
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Panic sellers will always be exist in cryptocurrency world and for those who does not prepare for the price movement then if the price fall panic sellers will always be trapped and admitted or not some of us at here are already being panic but only small parts of us too can avoid being panic and can able to utilize this situations
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

Panic selling is not always bad at some point in your trading time because what we call panic selling most times is someone take profit point ..it actually depends on when you enter the market
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

I want to share what was in my head when I first read the subject. Also very well and for a fact it is true and a big fact.

Yes panick sellers are the ones the may help the cryptocurrency value/prices go up and up but as I can say it can be opposite of the situation.  Still as you said Selling low is bad so which means if you sell this low and your fellow holders as well sell there altcoin's low it may affect the whole cryptocurrency value so which the buyers it self are the ones will benifit it.

In the end let this thread be a lesson for panic seller that kne should think before you speak for your actions in clicking an option.
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

Haha by that you buy in low price
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

The sale of panic indicates inefficient trader
In short, this means losing his money
It also means the opportunity for another trader to make profits

Paranoid has no place here in the market with these characteristics.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

Haha by that you buy in low price

Theres so many panic sellers here in crypto world, specially those new here, the beginners who dont have experience yet and its a big mistake, how can you earn profit like that? If price falls down buy coins and hodl dont sell it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: