Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 10:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
They panic and just open the new opportunity for us to buy more coins in cheap price and also they open for new commers to invest in cryptocurrency.
Lol, panic sellers are the ones who always regret on the long run, there existence is normal in crypto space ,some have to dump and some have to buy
yes people who think investing in crypto is good for short term is really dumb. I believe good future a head of us but it could be more than a year. People that not patience enough just screaming and sell their coins in cheap price.

JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Well in case of panic sellers they will lose double amount because they will miss the time when the coin will go rise then what they lose in selling in dumping price, and in the side of traders and investors they will get big amount of profit of course so others love panic sellers.
diabolo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

yes, it usually takes about a week to be able to sell tokens at the recovered price, so when people panic sell all the coins, then buy with a limit order at the lowest price, because surely you will get the coins you want
and a few weeks later, the price will rise, and that is profit for you
yes I agree, it will be an advantage for us and regret for those who panic and sell all the coins they have.  Roll Eyes
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

yes, it usually takes about a week to be able to sell tokens at the recovered price, so when people panic sell all the coins, then buy with a limit order at the lowest price, because surely you will get the coins you want
and a few weeks later, the price will rise, and that is profit for you
yes I agree, it will be an advantage for us and regret for those who panic and sell all the coins they have.  Roll Eyes

I know it feels good to buy crypto at the lesser price when the inexperienced panic sellers are rushing to sell it for peanuts but we need to emphasize with then and make them understand about their mistake.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

True, what happening now is a blessing to many. Others crypto people ended up dumping their coins in a losing value to avoid getting drown in the current market condition. Which is in the other hand is a good opportunity to some investors that are willing to wait for the moon. There is a big reward to the ones who wait patiently.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

I do not think people are panic selling at the moment. At least everyone invested in cryptocurrency to get some profit from it and if with time the expected profit is not reached you shouldn't be waiting but withdraw at least half of it to take care of yourself. This is what's happening on the market. No one is actually selling because of some fuds surrounding us.

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

I do not think people are panic selling at the moment. At least everyone invested in cryptocurrency to get some profit from it and if with time the expected profit is not reached you shouldn't be waiting but withdraw at least half of it to take care of yourself. This is what's happening on the market. No one is actually selling because of some fuds surrounding us.

That's exactly panic selling. When you sell your coins to protect yourself from bigger loses, you have panicked.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Very clever, but everyone should have a head on their shoulders and everyone must decide for themselves.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Most of them won't last long in the crypto world, because panic sellers will get huge losses. They are afraid of falling prices. The panic sellers will only be profitable for buyers because they buy at a low price.
boty

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

I also like traders who cannot control the patience they have and finally they panic and sell their assets at very cheap prices and we can get a profit when the price is cheap. You must be able to take advantage of such moments as best you can.

Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

If you would love to buy from panic sellers, just log on to Idex and see for yourself. You will get bitcoin and altcoin to buy at a cheaper price. That will be cool business right?
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Panic sellers are always in the sorry state, where they ever leave to regret their actions in this industry cryptocurrency is not for lazy people and at that before any one can survive in it you need to make up your mind to go through what ever phase it brings your way. Because FUDS are constantly ready to play on your emotions in other to trick you to sell at cheap rates so that there can make big gains. Please don't do panic selling is a very bad virus in the cryptocurrency community.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

It's not advisable to panic sell your bitcoin because of FUD or because of price slashes. But sometimes people do sell because they need fiat cash immediately for daily routines or for further investments diversification.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Truly this is the time for the ultimate test. This phase we are going through is what separates the weak from the strong ones. Those who become demoralized users will truly do panic sell. To that end, the reward of the patience we endure will be based from the number of panic sellers around the globe.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

Panic sellers will never be successful in the bitcoin business, PERIODDDDD!!! In fact, they will remain poor since they do not understand the nature of the business they are involved in. The coin is volatile, just get that in mind in do not panic

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

This month's month is indeed a difficult time when bitcoin fluctuates on a small scale, most holders, especially beginners, decide to sell their bitcoin with the mind to reduce losses and now is a good time for people who think like you, there's no harm in hoping not and think otherwise than most people because usually special minded people like us usually become lucky people
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

As a person who have interest on gaining profit in any kind of work, i rather choose the risk which benefited me like some people who using BITCOIN that sold their currency for having heared that BITCOIN dropping continously and lossing their savings. In other hand its good time for the other people to take advantage to those who PANIC SELLING. Maybe risking their BITCOIN on buying when its downful but thinking of possibilities that soon BITCOIN rises again then the output will  rewards to those who waited for long.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

I think only newbie traders panic sell. If you spend sometime in the crypto world then you will know which coins will come back and which coins will just fall.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

I think only newbie traders panic sell. If you spend sometime in the crypto world then you will know which coins will come back and which coins will just fall.

there are enough factors, it doesn't always come from a newbie traders
those who panic may be because they don't have a safe reserve fund outside of funds for trading, and that's why financial management is very important

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Everyone needs to understand that trading is a profession. You need to trade professionally to get success, but many people see that as a way how to get rich without hard work and knowledge. These are lazy people and they always loose, doesn't  matter in trading or in any other industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: