Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4999 times)
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
If you like panic sellers then you are a person who has a good level of patience because you believe that prices will return to a positive path. In calculation, buying coins when panic occurs is an advantage because you can buy coins at cheap rates. But you have to have a variety of analysis because you have to make sure that the coin will again increase again.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

I think you are bag holder from the dip. This is the best time to pick some good tokens from the market where anyone believes crypto survive in the long term.

Let the panic sellers unload their crypto. This crypto market need strong Hodlers who believes in technology instead of speculators.

keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

This is a strong allusion to people who like to panic when the price of coins drops so they sell their coins. Remember you people who like to sell panic, remember behind your actions there are people who are happy and smiling because they can get your coins at cheap prices. From now on, stop selling panic, in addition to maintaining the stability of the coins you hold, this also secures your money from losses when you sell your coins cheaply when the price drops.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

hahaha...if you really want to buy cheap then you can use the help of panic sellers especially after bounty campaigns. but don't also forget sometimes after their dumping it also takes quite a while before the price comes back again.

swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

It is quite unfortunate that we have such  people in the ecosystem with such weak minds to sell cheaply anytime there is any news which is not in favour of bitcoin. I believe panic sellers always degrade the value of bitcoin by selling cheap.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

It is quite unfortunate that we have such  people in the ecosystem with such weak minds to sell cheaply anytime there is any news which is not in favour of bitcoin. I believe panic sellers always degrade the value of bitcoin by selling cheap.
i'll got mixed emotion in this topic. i am happy because panic sellers sells their coin at the cheap price. we jist need to buy it at low price and then wit for the boom price when all coins are rising up. but ay the same time i feel sad because they don't know that in this industry the dropping rate is only normal. they think bou the negtive way.

Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

You captured it well. They seem not to understand the terrain of the market or what they signed up for, hence, ready to offload at the slightest opportunity without due recourse to market changes which will definitely turn out good in few months time. Panic sellers fall for all manner of tricks, and like you opined, those who are ready to invest could bank on their vulnerability to being panic stricken and buy the coins off them cheaply. They will be left to eye their chances later when prices improve significantly. On the flip side, no one should blame anybody. We react differently to market situations. They have chosen to sell, we need to respect that in the same way holders should be respected.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

You will love panic sellers because they sell bitcoin even the value of it is in a low price. The panic seller is all newbie because they fear that bitcoin will gone but we all know that it will not happen.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

I think now is a good opportunity to speculate, we can take advantage of it and earn some profit sometimes. When the market is unstable, investors who make money at the moment are really wise, they know what they are doing to make money on the Pannic.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

You will love panic sellers because they sell bitcoin even the value of it is in a low price. The panic seller is all newbie because they fear that bitcoin will gone but we all know that it will not happen.
Those panic seller will eventually losing money and will regret later on when selling early. And this is good opportunity to those willing to invest or buy at a lower rate. Yes panic seller is a newbie afraid to lose profit.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

being in this industry for almost 2 years teach me to hodl and stay to my own calculations. emotions must not have room in this industry. i was a victim of panic selling a hundred of times and this time i will bravely hodl till january!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

I honestly feel bad to them, they are innocent, and if not innocent they are being given false information, otherwise they are being misinformed, which will lead to panic selling, panic sellers tend to stick to only one solution, and that's basically selling their bitcoins without receiving prior knowledge and information, and this is why people are having these negative thoughts around BTC, it's because they give up so easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Well, I also agree with you. this is where we can be smarter to take advantage of the situation. we take this opportunity well.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

I am very surprise that everyone is condeming panic sellers instead of commending them, do you no that without panic sellers some of us wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy some coin we have today, for someone to rise someone has to fall "mugu" so lets applaud panic sellers because they are important actors in this platform
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

I think only newbie traders panic sell. If you spend sometime in the crypto world then you will know which coins will come back and which coins will just fall.
Thats why professional traders don't panic when price changes deteriorate, because they know the signs of prices will decline and they
already understand the price changes, they are not afraid of panic selling because they see it as an opportunity to buy..
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

No need to get nervous, too many noobs still holding bitcoin, these must be shed before we can go into new all time highs. There's still massive amounts of people that bought during last bubble because they heard it in the news and FOMO'd hard, none of these have a fucking clue of the fundamentals of bitcoin and what bitcoin means, so these will be selling every time some whale triggers a big candle, so all these noobs act as a feedback loop and make the whale dumping even harder.

Once only people that understand the fundamentals are left, we'll be going up again. TPTB will not let bitcoin grow until all noobs are demoralized into hating bitcoin and selling.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of users who panic selling because of the crypto value despite advices from this forum about the case even when they have been using bitcoin for a long time now and should’ve been used to volatility of the price.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Panic sell is always a bad decision. We should avoid it as soon as possible. It is not a well planned decision to make profit. But clear traders are searching those panic sellers.
hadibeabi

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

we cannot blame those who become panic sellers because the needs of each person are different, they may need money or to avoid more losses. after all this also brings benefits for newcomers who want to start investing at a low price.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

Newbies are always made to panic and they will always lose so much investment. Professional traders are feeling great at panic times because they can buy cheaper coins and sell it on FOMO then wait again in FUD and repeat it

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: