Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Actually most of them who panic when seeing Bitcoin prices is new investor in here, I believe they lack knowledge about cryptocurrency that's why they surprised seeing market like that and selling their coins to prevent loss.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

They really make it for opportunistic investors get gain more coins at cheaper prices without any stress and difficulties.Do not be taken away with the notion to speedily sell out your coin when prices drop, only hope for the best and wait upon time where you can maximize your gainings without panic but with joy and gladness
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

It is easy to say that panic sellers are stupid and are simply losing huge profits and you can buy what they are selling at low prices, but the reality is that majority of the investors in this cryptocurrency market are panic sellers. People who tend to say such stuff usually end up panic selling themselves and if they don't, there is no guarantee that their predictions would be right in the future since everyone realizes the risks involved with this market. No point blaming people who are simply trying to recover their hard earned money at the end of the day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

And also it create bitcoin into cheap price so you can buy bitcoin at a low price instead buying by too much expensive.  It also do to stop bitcoin from overpricing because it is not healthy for a coin if always pump.

But I think there are some reason why they sell it easily, and one example of this was the emergency for money because they need money soon, they need to stop it from decreasing so they have no choice.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:10:43 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

This is an advantage that you get, as a trader, this is very pleasant. I am not surprised if this happens, the panic of the seller is your advantage and very much appreciate it. Reasonable thinking with panic sellers.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

Actually most of them who panic when seeing Bitcoin prices is new investor in here, I believe they lack knowledge about cryptocurrency that's why they surprised seeing market like that and selling their coins to prevent loss.
Absolutely correct, one of the main reasons why people easily panic is the fact that they have a little amount of knowledge especially when it comes to crypto currency investment and most of this people are the newbie investors and new to this kind of industry. This kind of market crash is what the FUD spreaders want and they will gain a huge amount of profits from this kind of scenario and to be able to do that they need to spread FUD all over the crypto currency community to shake off those weak hands. FUD spreading is one of the cheapest dirty tactics of some people that try to manipulate the crypto world and it's unbelievably effective lmao.  Cheesy
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

This is an advantage that you get, as a trader, this is very pleasant. I am not surprised if this happens, the panic of the seller is your advantage and very much appreciate it. Reasonable thinking with panic sellers.

Well for the trader seeing and want to have more coin to own panic seller are good to see cause they can have the chance of buying for what they need to take fkr and this was based on what i have seen before on the previous happening of this currency.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

You will not succeed in crypto if you will put your emotions especially when negative news is out, people who panic and sell are the one loss much of their investment rather than gain. Yes we need to thank them because we can buy cheap and we will reap rewards in the long run.

togamamora

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

To me this is both love and hate.
 I hate them because they are causing further dumps in price.  I love them because if they dont dump, I wont be able to accumulate at lower price.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

yeah people who are just make profit , i mean people who are only interested in quick money are lazy to do market researches. so they become easily panic sellers with a single FUD. I think you should be aware of what you do, If you don't know what do you do that is a big problem in the business world.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.

panic seller will always be in the market dynamics, especially trading. many people want it and some suggest don't panic. trading is related to mental and emotional
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Though it's natural to see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to plunging their market value down, it's also an opportunity for us to buy them at a lower price too and hold them until they will come back. Thanks to panic sellers because they are one of the reasons why bitcoin and cryptos fall down.

zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

If there were no such people who would sell on a decrease. That people would stop earning on it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

Panic sellers are the people responsible for the continuous decrease in the price of bitcoin and ethereum. I basically to get these people, if you know can't invest or be into cryptocurrency why join it in the first place?... These people are causing the crypto market to bleed.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Though it's natural to see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to plunging their market value down, it's also an opportunity for us to buy them at a lower price too and hold them until they will come back. Thanks to panic sellers because they are one of the reasons why bitcoin and cryptos fall down.
Yes i believe that there are so many panic seller on the feild. And if we are a big investors we maybe happy that there are people like ten who sell their bitcoin because they get panic due to the huge dip that bitcoin experienced today. Maybe we need some panic sellers to get more bitcoin in a very low price.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

"Panic selling" is NOT a good strategy in cryptocurrency investment when there's a sharp drop in the market. That would only worsen the scenario. However, that situation would give more chance for other investors to buy digital coins at low prices.

angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Precisely, those frenzy dealers may be utilized by the individuals who have full trust in the running costs in the market and request that they offer all the more so the value diminishes and gives a great deal of pay to individuals who can exploit the low cost
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

That's how it is in the market. It happend like 3 times in the last 8 months,,,

I hope the bear will turn into a bull

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Inexperienced sellers often do panic selling because they are not used to with the nature of Bitcoin.They feel that they are going to lose their entire money when ever they see a slight drop in the price so they sell their BTC's which leads to a huge downfall in the price.These sellers are adviced to have patience so that their foolish mistakes do not affect the market but sometimes they are loved for their foolishness also.Due to their mistakes we investors get an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at cheaper rates.But now I think we have got many such opportunites so hope the price rises soon.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Actually, panic sellers in Btc is not many, but you can see the altcoins. There must be more peoples sold their altcoins because of this price.
Maybe they did not panicking, they were only want to stop their losses at some point. And will come back after the price increased.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: