Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

I think they not panic as what you think, they just done the right decision on what their instinct tells them, maybe we see it in a bad decision, but for them it is the only right way. Maybe they sell immediately after price slips can also make them a profit but lesser than it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Panic sellers just put the price down. But hopefully buyers are stronger than these panic sellers
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

I think why many feel panic, this can be due to getting the needs that must be met, and of course, this is a great opportunity for capital owners to buy Bitcoin.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

We shouldn't judge what they did because that's what they want so what will we do?
All we have to do is just have patience on this kind of crazy rise and up of the prices, I think that the panic sellers is the one who is lack knowledge about bitcoin because when they got the knowledge on how bitcoin rise and down they will have patience because patience will be the greatest weapon they can use here but they most probably give up and do the panic selling.
Janet Wright

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

You are so intelligent! It is grateful for use to buy Bitcoin from panic sellers. Of course, I know, the price is  certainly low. The panic sellers gradually flee out of the cryptocurrency market. Maybe, this market is only the bravers left.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Guess because they make it easier for others to buy at cheap rate isn't it? Mehn! Cryptocurrency involves a huge amount of patience in order to pull through effectively.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
In a way I would like to feel sorry for them, but in the other hand they are the ones that decided to enter in a market that they do not understand and then sell their coins for a terrible price and I can take advantage of those low prices and make money that way, so if it wasn't for them it will be impossible for anyone in this market to make so much money so easily, so if they want to keep selling their coins in panic that is fine with me.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

I fully agree with you. As Soros said - when all panic buy, when all buy sell Cheesy The main thing is not to be among those who buy too early....

erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

I am totally agree with you, they work for us:) I am big time hodler and i feel just like laugh for panic sellers. First of all if you buy cryptocurrency you have to be relax and wait for the right time. In one bad market day if you get crazy you don't know anything about crypto money..
jcojci

Activity: 708
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

so we only need to wait the panic sellers sell their bitcoin at the cheap price and we can get as much bitcoin as we can. in this year, we are over and overseeing this is happening and many people still getting bitcoin at the cheap price without having trouble to sell again when the price increase higher. the panic only makes us lose more money and it is difficult to recover in this situations.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

Investors loves PANIC SELLERS cause they get the bitcoin in a cheap prize.For those hold the bitcoin dont panic, Yes in this time the bitcoin dump it's prize but i believe it is a part of all cryptocurrency that the prize of it is not stable.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

Investors loves PANIC SELLERS cause they get the bitcoin in a cheap prize.For those hold the bitcoin dont panic, Yes in this time the bitcoin dump it's prize but i believe it is a part of all cryptocurrency that the prize of it is not stable.
yes, sometimes panic sellers will bring quite favorable prices in the eyes of investors, and for some people, it becomes an opportunity to invest. but, I think there are also people who hate seller panic because it makes the price too low.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

each of us has a fear of loss because panic sellers are really not risk takers who are fully committed and they easily, fear and trust false news that spreads everywhere. but I pity some people, because they don't have enough knowledge about the bitcoin market or Cryptocurrency related topics so that's why they are afraid of losing all their money and panic sell.
Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

I dunno. I don't believe gloating is very nice and attractive here. Hey, we're all humans. We've got nervous system and stuff, so I'm afraid I can't agree with you here. Yes, I admit people should get educated and read and learn a lot before joining the cryptomarket, but I don't really share your feelings towards poor bastards. Nothing personal.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:45 AM

I panic sold most of my altcoins position 6 months ago, some of them with a 20% to 40% lost other with a break even, and only a few with a btc gain.
I really happy I did those panic sales. I would have lost another 60 to 80% of most of them if I keep holding them.
I cut buy them back now and I would have 2x or more of all those altcoins I sold out of. But I have no plan to buy coins who will keep falling. Only a few coins are something you should hold long time in crypto, I'm 80% into bitcoins, and even bitcoins have been a bad coin to hold in 2018
jepoy1109

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

Ignorant people really believe to those FUD cause they dont put enough effort on understanding the project they involved with. We really earn a lot from those who dont do stuff in searching about the project.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

Panic sellers could be a blessing in disguise. But be careful what you wish for. With right proportions, panic selling will not cause the entire market to crumble to the ground. This is so if there are always buyers of the cheap coins that are released by certain owners out of mere panic. However, if the proportions will come to a worse scenario in which the buyers or accumulators of cheap coins will be much smaller than those who are dumping, the prices will definitely be dragged down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

These panic sellers are the heart of the crypto community. If it pumps all the way to 20k and stays there no-one will want to jump in. However, these price dumps will attract new blood and new institutional investors that will pump it even higher than before

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

I agree with you completely. This situation is not the first time, but most people who want to make money on the crypto-currency market can not control their emotions and they succumb to these manipulations.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

I'm sure you never make investments, especially crypto trading. so you don't experience panic over your declining assets. yes, you are a bounty hunter so it's very natural that you don't feel a little nervous about the current market turmoil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: