Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4993 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

There are two reasons become panic sellers in the cryptocurrency market, the first reason, as what you say they don't know how to invest in cryptocurrency or the noobs who have bitcoins didn't know the characteristics of bitcoin prices. Then the second reason, panic sellers have a goal to save their investment from large losses because seeing some negative information and will have a big dump effect so selling is the best solution, so they can buy back at lower price, I guess it's a strategy and proven to get profit.
arc67583

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Most panic sellers have there own reasons to sell Bitcoin in a bearish market and some are due to financial problems because in the Bitcoin investing world the investor need the ability and financial stability because price of a one token is more than 6000$ many cannot be still when the price is crashing so some sell even for low prices without a profit
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

bad idea to sell all assets that are owned now. I do not panic to see the market price now because I am sure that in the next year all Altcoin prices will soar. not selling, better buying all coins at the current low price.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

I love them too because I was one of them in past. I've lost serious money when I sold in panic, but these taught me very valuable lesson. If you panic you lose. If you don't may be you don't lose. Wink
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Panic sellers will make worse decreasing price, this will be a great opportunity to buy crypto at very cheap prices
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Now that the market price has falleb down that much then it is time for now to join and invest more on crypto for there are many speculations out there coming from the common people who are member of this forum that bitcoin will going to go hype again so do not miss this chance.
Phil315

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

I don't like the way people easily sell due to panic. They are among those killing the cryptocurrency market.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

panic sell is usually because someone buys bitcoin with the money they use for their daily needs. so they are afraid of losing too much and experiencing stress.
but if someone buys bitcoin with the rest of their money that is not used for daily needs there may be no sell panic. actually sell and sell the loss is not wrong if they buy again at a low price and sell it again at high prices.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

I love them too because I was one of them in past. I've lost serious money when I sold in panic, but these taught me very valuable lesson. If you panic you lose. If you don't may be you don't lose. Wink
Yeah we are experiencing the same situation where i sold also my crypto because of market price fall down. Just lately where in i invest that crypto when market price is 200 usd higher compared to current market. And since it fall down that huge i get panic and sold my crypto.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

Yeah that would be fun specially when you want to buy bitcoin to hold and the price is suddenly dropped, That's a convincing event to buy because if there is a downfall there would be a sky rocket on price again sooner. that would be a sure profit if you just patient enough.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Yeah that would be fun specially when you want to buy bitcoin to hold and the price is suddenly dropped, That's a convincing event to buy because if there is a downfall there would be a sky rocket on price again sooner. that would be a sure profit if you just patient enough.
I think whales and long term traders are the one who likes most if there are dump contributed by panic sellers because they will grab the opportunity of the low price as adverse effect of the sudden dump in the market and they will earn a big profit soon.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Don't dig whole for others once you will fall in that trap. Don't expect dump market and support panic sellers. I know you want to buy at dump market and will sell in pump market.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

You should not be so happy as one day you may turn into a panic sellers and we all gonna laugh at you. It's okay to buy when people panic but don't come in public and tell this so every user can read this and then go trolling the one friend who panic sell everytime. We all learn here step by step.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Indeed, the best opportunity if the seller panics so that he releases bitcoin, really pity those who give up, but this is what happens. Business and bitcoin are a bit cruel if we are not careful in taking a stand.
Learn more and continue to understand market conditions and forums for the best.

BitTheLight

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

in fact, the panic in this case is very bad, when a person panics, he does not think sensibly and starts selling Bitcoin, panics in this case, but it is better to think and make the right decision
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

on the other hand I feel happy with the seller's panic action, and on the other hand I feel sad with the sellers, because maybe they are afraid of the bigger losses, what I imagine are we like that too later? Cry
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Don't dig whole for others once you will fall in that trap. Don't expect dump market and support panic sellers. I know you want to buy at dump market and will sell in pump market.

It's not as easy as what you say because you have to go through hard times, times of worry, times of panic, a happy time to see prices return to good and make big profits.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

I don't want to go agaist panic sellers. I respect their decision anyway its their investments that are stake here, its their decision with basis or without they have the right to  do it and they're accountable for their actions. Good luck panic sellers.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

Panic sellers are one of the causes of falling the price in the market.
But if you are in the buying section then you will love them.
But if you are holding the tokens they have will get you mad.
I hope everyone in cryptocurrency will learn the right thing and knowledge that they need.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

This is the time when to buy cheap coins and hold. Buying cheap coin from the panic seller is a big opportunity to gain more profit. These are the people who have no patience and willing to take the loss which is for the buyers. Sad thing for the seller and joy from the buyers. Lol..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: