Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:16:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4999 times)
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

under certain conditions sometimes people often experience panic in sales, it is human because panic often occurs when circumstances are suppressed. In addition, seeing the current unstable price of bitcoin, panic will often occur.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Diane Ellis

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

I guess you're speaking in an ironical voice, right? Their action of panic selling cause sharp price declines, but we can benefit from this situation. Panic selling naturally creates great buying opportunities for well-informed traders and investors. Those who know when the selling is over can benefit from the retracements/turnaround that often occur afterwards.
Henry Reis

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

When fear and panic happens and people sell irrationally, fundamentals and intrinsic value are thrown out the window. Well, because EMOTIONS always overcomes LOGIC in life, even in the markets. People always fear that THIS IS THE END!!! It will NEVER COME BACK. Also, sometimes it is because people are forced to sell because they have borrowed money to invest or because they need to raise the cash to pay their expenses.
Ronald Wilson

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

If you want to emerge a winner, then stay calm, keep your logic and hold. There is still lots of possibility that the market will still go lower. But the lower and lower can't stop me from accumulating strong coins at discounted price and accumulating more as it reaches the bottom in a few months. The market will probably not rebound very fast immediately, it will take months or even years for it to climb back up so no rush. I think that's how we can profit from panic.
Jerry White

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Yeah, panic selling make many people feel like today is the doomsday of cryptocurrency, but I consider it as a golden opportunity. It seems really difficult to be an investor these day, doesn’t it? Everything you could possibly invest in seems to be going down down down. The intuitive reaction is to get out of the stock market and get into cash. This fear of buying any coins and the "sell before I lose everything’ mentality is what is causing the huge drops in coin prices. History shows that the harder they fall, the stronger the bull run that follows. And the history can repeat! This is a golden opportunity tp buy cryptos at discounted price, don't you like buy things a cheaper price?
Rachel Martin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Panic selling seems like the end of the market, but sometimes we can still profit from it. This is not the first time Bitcoin crashed. The price have gone through a lot of ups and downs.It crashed then rallied many times. I believe this panic selling is the really good chance for investors to buy coins at cheap price. But I am not advising you should take all your money and dump it in the crypto market right now. There is a high chance that the market could still go a lot lower before it gets better. Anything can happen and it is almost impossible to buy right at the bottom. The most important thing is to invest with money you do not need to use for the next 2-5 years. Never borrow money to buy coins because the high chance is that your debt will be up to your neck.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

lol you are very lucky to get a cheap price now, congratulations to you and thank you for the panic selling i also started to buy some coins now because the cheap price is a good time to invest
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Selling at the dip will only make it worst, Newbies thinks they are losing money. But they only losing USD value not the bitcoin itself, I'm hoping you will not be one of them who got unlucky in times of that scenario.  It's a good start that you're here  where you can get great opportunity when it comes to profit and holding for future. good that you're active here. My ultimate goal with any coin is to get more of and to try not to focus on the $$$ value. that's the best goal I've ever heard on crypto world. I would like to apply it on my journey on crypto.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Yes, it is sometimes interesting to watch such sellers. All of them thought that they invested in the project and after its access to the stock exchange they would earn a lot of money. This type of investment is long-term and when they give their tokens for a penny it looks ridiculous.
Najam11

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Selling at a loss isn't always bad.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

I see oppositely. I meet so much positive prognoses about bitcoin and almost everybody call to hold, because of the situation is going to be better. I really didn't meet a person who would play on a holder's nerves and spreading some negative prognoses for crypto to make the first one to sell. Well, probably that happen mostly in altcoin section about those coins in which I didn't invest or about which I simply do not know, thanks to bitcoin we have really a lot.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

The Panic sellers make the market go round too. I do appreciate their existence too but not all intend to fall in this category. There will always be buyers and sellers at various levels. And I do believe circumstances do place people involuntarily to panic sell.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

This people need for market. Because all traders don't can to get profit and only 5%
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

yes this is the most important as well as the most crucial skill which is required in this market as the one who holds his coin during crisis time can yield a blasting profit in the future because we have experienced many persons in this market who had the courage to hold their coins during the crisis time and when BTC came up again high in the market they got the best profit which one can imagine of in this market so dont always panic during trembling time and you can definitely hit a large profit afterwards .
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Panic selling is the art of selling off your coin when its not yet time for you to sell or you sold at loss. Its not advisable to be panic selling as this can be detrimental to your account and trading career generally
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

Selling panic must be there and of course the trade is harmed and some are profitable because everything is only a matter of time because people who experience panic sell on time so that they don't suffer big losses, and again the big community is the one who wins all this because they have accurate information enough when buying and selling coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Naturally - mostly the beginners start to panic and get rid of their tokens when they see the market which is going down. However, they do not help the other investors - panic sellers increase the speed of the cryptos' fall.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

I had the great fortune to be a "panic seller" when the price of bitcoin was around $18k, and again I was a "panic seller" in January, when the price of ethereum was over $1,200 and for me it was evident that this bubble could not be held too long. That's why I think your sarcasm is just a way to cover up your pain for not having the ability to decipher the market situation in due time, and today you have no choice but to face a loss of more than 90% of the value that you came to have a few months ago.  Grin

GRACIAS DE NADA.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

So sorry for panic seller but to me, it is the best time to buy bitcoin as much as possible

I think if you take the moment to get an investment in altcoin or bitcoin at a lower price and then you can sell it at a higher price, you are lucky and you are always the best investor.
I am sure you are an investor, you take a moment when your panic buyer buys a lot of bitcoin or altcoin
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

I like the opportunity to buy tokens at a low price but I feel a little sorry for those who sell in panic. Of course they make all the movement happen and they change a lot for us, but I feel bad for them sometimes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: