Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

I know why do you love panic seller, you are an investor and have much money, you take great chance when panic seller sell their coin adnd you buy more. Its why do you love panic seller so much and you can buy altcoin or bitcoin with lower price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

in fact, the panic in this case is very bad, when a person panics, he does not think sensibly and starts selling Bitcoin, panics in this case, but it is better to think and make the right decision

No, I disagree with you. Panic selling does not have any use because the many investors panic sells, the more chance the price of the bitcoin will fall. Why panic sell when you all know that the price of bitcoin  normally fluctuates? Panic selling have no good result because you will only regret it in the near future and you will wish that you should have hold your bitcoins and not sell before.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

I think people who made enough profit and who are continue to invest in cryptocurrencies are loving these panic sellers. Because everybody who has some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, they know that these are long time investments. So if you want to make profit from it, it will take a while. and in the meanwhile its possible, that the price of your coins will lose 99% of their value. So real investors know just how to hodl!
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

Panic sellers are every where and panic selling happens all the time even in on share market, property or forex but in crypto market we can see these kind of things often and the income for others are significant when they do and also there is a bad side to it because still the crypto community is much smaller so if many people do panic selling the market drop will be much higher even we bought currencies for a lower price

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

People have their own reasons to sell at a lower price compared to the price they brought the coins/tokens initially. Sometimes they need money for an urgent case, or simply they make an uneducated move. I think most panic sellers are people who entered crypto without knowing much about this investment instrument and wanted to be rich quickly. Hopefully they will learn and make less mistakes in the future.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

It does look like the altcoins market is in a free fall but bitcoin still holding strong at its resistance level of $6k usd.  I hope btc does go into panic mode and free fall as well.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

I love what you love. Panic selling is not good for the people involved in it but yet they don't know despite all Profesional advice offered in this regard. People still continue to sell at loss. It is however good for real cryptocurrency enthusiasts as it gives them the chance to buy at a cheap price.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

I love what you love. Panic selling is not good for the people involved in it but yet they don't know despite all Profesional advice offered in this regard. People still continue to sell at loss. It is however good for real cryptocurrency enthusiasts as it gives them the chance to buy at a cheap price.
Well i think if you are a big investors you must love panic sellers, because panic selling will give you an opportunity to buy more on the very low price.  And maybe the profit will follow when the price will rise and reach up to 20k USD at th send of this year. Or even not this year as long as. We have a patience to wait we can still earn a big amount in the near future we only have to wait for the right time to sell.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

I understand perfectly the picture you are trying to paint by the statement.
Panic sellers are one of the reasons why one can get some coins that were on all time high very cheap .
Making it possible for investors to make some reasonable profit later.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Panic Sellers help whales and even holders to earn their money. If not them, how could we make money? Lets say "Great thanks" to these people  Smiley
dalinuor

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Offering at a misfortune isn't in every case awful. In the event that you offer at a misfortune and purchase back at a decent value point, at that point you have higher odds of winning. Offering every one of your property thinking "bitcoin is dead" in light of the fact that the cost slammed is another story however.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Of course catching rapidly falling knifes may be very profitable. But also you could buy asset which rapidly crashing, price of which will not go back for a long time. That's why I prefer to open my position on a stable market.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
yes that's the market, where people will panic when they see prices drop, and they race to sell their coins / tokens because of the weakening market situation lately, and some people think this is an opportunity because they can buy coins / tokens at a cheap price
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

actually, smart trader love all of panic seller. its good to buy all coin than keep it until the price is stable. panic seller is give much profit for other people, in a fact, they can make by themself. its no problem if market going to red because of panic seller, because there is a moment to make market green again. many people dont know about what they do, they just make them richest.
Big investors really love panic sellers. The panic sellers is really a person that has no faith and no trust to hold specially on this dip. Maybe they sell their coin in a verry panic way which lead all big investors to buy more and gain during the price will rise, the lose of panic sellers is a gain on big investors.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

yes that's the market, where people will panic when they see prices drop, and they race to sell their coins / tokens because of the weakening market situation lately, and some people think this is an opportunity because they can buy coins / tokens at a cheap price

Indeed, it's a great opportunity for myself to buy cheaper bids of coins and also for those who wanted to invest for a good price. This situation right now isn't alarming, because it's been happening since last year before the bull run of December initiated so far. I loved to see those prices goes down and now being grabbed by new interested buyer, but they need to be careful and should learn to control their emotions for them to avoid possible panic again.
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

You don't really have to blame the panic sellers, left for me, I think it might be a wise decision to make depending on the current news. There are times I panic sell, and then buy back and then sell off, with that logic, I must have recovered from my loss with the little profits made.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Panic sellers are not lazy, they are only expressing their emotions. Truth is that everyone of us has fear, but the difference is that some have been able to master their fear and positively use it. In a real economy, to get high volatility leading to profit and loss case, then we must have the panic sellers otherwise, trading would be boring.

We have diffrent reasons why we sell our coin even the price is low. Maybe there is a need of money like emergency purposes some of them because they afraid if the bitcoin won't recover. In this time, their are few investors who will take advantage and buy those coin in a lower amount that is why they like panic sellers because they can earn more from it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

Actually we don't know if they are indeed panic sellers or they are dumping as part of a group strategy to lower down the price of Bitcoin. It is also possible that they are selling because they are in need of fiat for emergency. Granting that there are panic sellers, its their loss, its not something that we are suppose to be happy about.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Indeed, it's a great opportunity for myself to buy cheaper bids of coins and also for those who wanted to invest for a good price. This situation right now isn't alarming, because it's been happening since last year before the bull run of December initiated so far. I loved to see those prices goes down and now being grabbed by new interested buyer, but they need to be careful and should learn to control their emotions for them to avoid possible panic again.

After all, the volatility in this market differentiates it to other markets and with the chance tomake huge gains come of course a lot of downsides. On the way up it‘s exciting and people put more in than they should, but when things go down everyone seems at unease. While it‘s during these times where you can make a difference.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: