Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4999 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

Well done, you love the other pain and always use the moment to get much profit with many people have lost their money. l know who type person your are, you like when seeing many people selling their coin at lower price and you want to buy it.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

I think panic selling is not a bad thing it's bad if you sell it in a lowest price.. Sometimes in panic selling you need to be wise and observant in the bitcoin price.. And if the price get high and thats the good timing for panic selling..
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Panic seller's is a good strategy to for safest profit in trading if they know that the price of altcoin will go down they sell it early, because if the price will continue goe's down they will loss a huge profit of there funds.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Crypto prize has been fluctuating for over a period of time now, and it has been a way people keep panic to sell, which affected the market most in falling, which is not in a good term, but rather many people used the advantage more, like wise many love panic to gain more.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

What you like is to buy cryptocurrency cheaply from a panicked seller!
These panicked sellers are new to cryptocurrencies. They have not experienced panic incidents. They habitually sell their cryptocurrencies in times of crisis!
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.

Well me too feel sorry for them so easy to give up.its just a short period of time of waiting. Just hold their holdings in few months then it will be back the normal price in the market.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.

Well me too feel sorry for them so easy to give up.its just a short period of time of waiting. Just hold their holdings in few months then it will be back the normal price in the market.
Some people do not have a few months left to wait. Many people need money right now. Therefore, the numbers of those who will be able to withstand a long wait with each month will be greatly reduced.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

I also think that panic sales may be good for buying but it's risky. You can not be sure that this price is the bottom. The price can fall much more.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Well done, you love the other pain and always use the moment to get much profit with many people have lost their money. l know who type person your are, you like when seeing many people selling their coin at lower price and you want to buy it.
I think that's normal tho. You buy when people selling their coins and then you buy it when it reach the lowest price. That's what trading supposed to be, you can't just trade when coins at the top of the market and just hold like an idiot when prices are falling down.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
This can play a leading role in the purchase, as it can greatly help in terms of purchase, the buyer, who was very lucky to buy something for a lower cost of the item. Tongue Roll Eyes

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

The best time to buy is that when someone is panicking about the sudden drop of the price. But it is very difficult now to find that since everyone is so careful and they just don't panic on what's happening. They know that it is normal so they tend to do is wait and buy also from the panic sellers.

Completely agreed with your ideas. There is no panic sellers anymore. Everyone in this bitcoin ecosystem is waiting for market's increase. For that reason, Nobody cannot take panic seller for granted.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

In crypto currency no one knows where the bottom are, most coins have no purpose and the dev team have left for new project, leaving just a coin you can buy and sell on exchanges.
Coins like that are real gamble, you might be lucky for months, but if you keep hold those coins, you will end up with a great lost.
This year has been the year where panic sellers generally were the smartest one versus the people who just hodl there portfolio.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

yes you are right I also really like it if there are people who panic because it can make me be able to buy coin prices when prices are cheap and when prices fall, take advantage of people like that as best as possible.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

yes you are right I also really like it if there are people who panic because it can make me be able to buy coin prices when prices are cheap and when prices fall, take advantage of people like that as best as possible.
absolutely right because the panicked seller didn't think he would sell his coins at a cheap price, because the panicked seller continued to fear that the coin he was holding didn't increase again which caused selling at a low price
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

And I do not understand such people, and I even feel sorry for them to some extent, because they clearly do not understand bitcoin and just lose their profits.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

Maybe this is a plus, since the price in this case falls even more, but it seems to me that for the technology itself it is not so good.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Yes, this really has a negative impact on the technology itself, as it is a great reason for skeptics to gloat, saying that bitcoin is supposedly losing trust. But sellers are just bad at understanding bitcoin.

laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

That's the biggest advantage in this bear market. I suggest every one to collect as much as you can in the current market situation and be a rich one in the future.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

You could say that if you are a buyer when the market goes down to the ditch because there are a lot of panic sellers everywhere. They make things easier for those who want to buy when the market is down and store for the future so that they could make a lot of profits. Panic sellers are very useful in the cryptocurrency journey as they do not make long-term investors suffer to get precious tokens to buy at affordable and unbeatable rates.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

What we can do about panic sellers is just using them to gain more profit.
I am very sorry to doing this, but i often buying when the price of some good coins falling too much because panic sellers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: