Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

I'm also the same bro. always waiting for the sellers to panic. so that I can take advantage of the situation to get a profit. By buying prices below it ..
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

In investment, we never know the reason they sell when we see prices falling, many of their assumptions are panicked sellers. But maybe when they sell they still get a profit, because we don't know how much they buy bitcoin. Whatever that is certain, in my opinion, how in our investment can we gain profits and be able to endure when we still have not benefited from bitcoin investment.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

It is very sympathetic to have such sickness because to me it's a sickness. I friend of mine sold all his Ethereum due to panic and now he is regretting.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

Likewise I like panicked sellers. I can benefit from buying bitcoin which they sell cheaply. Without panic sellers I would be more difficult to profit from bitcoin trading.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

Your thread is titled loving panic sell, whether you are an investor or a big trader. I think if a big trader or investor likes panic selling it's not a reason because they can get low prices and sell when prices are high later.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fab_willy_wonka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Sold a half of my bitcoins when exchange rate was 15000$ per btc. Regret not waiting until 20000$.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Yea even i love panic sellers Grin
They give us the opportunity to get some coins at dip and a affordable price so anyhow they do some good to the society.
But that also affects in the price rate so not each time panic sellers are affordable.

One thing that we could love about panic sellers is that they distribute a lot to price downfall due to a high supply which gives us crypto the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price which we could hold until the rises up again. This is one way of becoming profitable in cryto market.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Yes this is the way that we could buy some more coins that have a big chance in the near future,but i think they are the people who has a problem for example financial or emergency because i already experienced it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

panic sellers are those who don't know anything about the world of cryptocurrency they only think about profits, there are so many things like that because the price of bitcoin is very expensive at the beginning of the year, yes for those who are professionals, they really like people who panic when prices go down and make them those who buy get big profits and make them rich
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Maybe they are just selling their coin to cut their loss and will come back to buying again if the market rally.
But panicking will not resulting any good outcomes indeed. Instead panic selling, why we dont buy the coin with this cheap price?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
People should realize that cryptocurrency world is full of surprise. PANIC SELLERS is one of that kind surprise situation. In this kind situation will many people get their benefit. Because cryptocurrency is profitable.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

bad idea to sell all assets that are owned now. I do not panic to see the market price now because I am sure that in the next year all Altcoin prices will soar. not selling, better buying all coins at the current low price.

That's the spirit. We should not sell at low, instead of selling buying at low is the best idea.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

The fate remain that bitcoin has the different categories of investor, those who can hold for long, those who like dumping because they don't even believe on what there invested on so they easily get deceive by those who want to get it for cheap.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

panic sellers have a specific reason why them do that, because what they do certainly avoids the big losses on the investment they have by selling the existing assets or they can lose everything they have

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

There are really some people who love panic seller because this is their big chance to buy coins at very low price. How sorry for those who really panic,  I already experienced this but I got into realization that I need to be calm and keep on learning in order to be successful in this business.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

We are almost exhausted with the panic sellers and the market almost reached its bottom. Bulls are waiting to find an opportunity to enter into market. We will see next bull run in the coming months.

Thunderbird88

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Panic sellers are commonplace after the first ATH, but as soon as Bitcoin goes over the moon next time, I guess the number of panic sellers will drop sharply and we might not be able to take advantage of their panic selling any more...
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I do feel sorry for those who give up so quick they just can't go far in live well I hope they get this message that when they panic to sell others buy and also sell and get richer. Only if they know the damages they cause to themselves as a result of their impatience
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

It's really regular as well as totally to have a pity party with regard to stress retailers. Vast majority doesn't understand what they're in to plus they simply market away bitcoin failing to remember that they're keeping the possible electronic precious metal. Stress promoting isn't the way in which ahead with this business.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

We are almost exhausted with the panic sellers and the market almost reached its bottom. Bulls are waiting to find an opportunity to enter into market. We will see next bull run in the coming months.
I think that the market is now so subsided not only because of the panic sales, now there is a rigid manipulation. And the strongest will survive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: