Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS  (Read 4991 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Not always holding is reasonable decision, there are times when you need to sell tokens at the very beginning because the project can stop developing and then you will lose all the value of your tokens. Well, it all comes with experience, I think everyone has already struck at the fact that he panicked at the wrong time and sold his tokens. You must always correctly calculate your strength and have patience.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

Well as you can see that "PANIC SELLERS" you talking about are newbie or begginer in crypto no one guide them also and not learning a lot. So if someone invest in bitcoins and due to FUD's new regarding in crypto. Some other coins are down or red. But this "PANIC SELLER" will be able to learn that if they have already met that dissatisfaction or mistake.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sojuculture

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

iOS 12 Beta SUCKED ASS. Now it’s running smooth though. I haven’t even opened my XS MAX yet. I want a case and screen protector before I even touch it.
Which had nothing to do with BTC
Every time I cone here it’s so funny everyone just asks “should I sell or buy?!!?!”

*Let me just get my pen real quick and do some simple math....*

Yep. Sell.
I have a legit question for y’all tho.

Anyone have a recommendation for a local BTC wallet? I have a good ETH one, I pretty much only use ETH as I’m working with Dapps but I want to get a GOOD, local BTC wallet.

Anyone have any advice? Could you DM me in chat (or regular, doesn’t matter).

Thanks guys hope you’re all having a great day/night.
^^ oh and it would be running on a MBP OS X 10.13.x (6,7,or Cool being “x.” Can’t remember off top of my head.

CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN

Bitcoin buyers take advantage to the panic sellers. Panic sellers sell their bitcoin to a low price the the buyers will buy it and they wait for the right time to sell it then they will gain high profit.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

Yes to earn profit anyone would love panic sellers. By selling bitcoins in panic one gives the opportunity to other people to make maximum number of profits and earn nice sum of money. Panic sellers are like a blessing for the traders.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I feel sorry for people that give up so quickly.. You can't be succesful in life if you fall for every negative information you hear and not even think this through and analize from all different aspects. Seems like big money are not for everyone.
[/quote
people will feel panicked when what they expect is inappropriate and even far from desires, and what is their fault is why when facing a direct problem with panic means that if the problem is resolved in panic it will get results that may be less satisfying.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Yes to earn profit anyone would love panic sellers. By selling bitcoins in panic one gives the opportunity to other people to make maximum number of profits and earn nice sum of money. Panic sellers are like a blessing for the traders.

The challenge is to not be one of the panic sellers. When things are working for us, it's easy to say that we love panic sellers and we can earn from them but can you really say that when you're seeing your assets plunging steeply?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Yes they are God's greatest gift in the crypto trading world they give us opportunities to buy at there stated low price which is very good for us and also they are very helpful in the token because when they panic sell the loyal customers will buy their tokens and hodl it when the price goes up which is good, they give us profits that we want because they are being affected by the red markets and the fudders what a nice creatures.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Yeah I like panic sellers because they would sell their asset at low cost and person like me always try to buy crypto at low price so  they can make some profit from it. As we know price of crypto has up down daily and  smart trader is really making tons of bucks by intraday trading. I would like to add one example recently when bitcoin price was about 5600 usd i bought 0.5 btc and you can price now it is almost 6800 USD, how much profit guyZZ. that's why i love panic sellers

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

me too, I really like panic selling because I can give me benefit from their panic. can be said, your panic is my profit. but panic selling should not be left alone, we must explain to them that panic selling is very detrimental, and maybe include a contribution to the decline in market prices.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

People go here and there spooling,spreading and propagating FUD to get on peoples emotions and to put them on PANIC MODE just so they sell their BTC, and you know what, PANIC SELLERS in these industry are LAZY, they can't and won't research and understand after lots of rise and fall in these year that the KING of all digital currencies is just going through a phase.

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
Panic sales are able to strongly push the price and give the opportunity to purchase at a very low price
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Hey, don't forget the panic buyers too. Manipulators often playing with panic peoples which can be affected by moving the price in the market.
Panci sellers and buyers will always exist in this world, otherwise manipulators would not exist in the first place.
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

I used to sell my Bitcoin several times in a panic. Now I have had a little experience, and I no longer panic when the market fell deep. Sellers in panic always give people the opportunity to buy cheap coin.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

The challenge is to not be one of the panic sellers. When things are working for us, it's easy to say that we love panic sellers and we can earn from them but can you really say that when you're seeing your assets plunging steeply?
Yes im agree, cause sometimes we are the one whou are panic and sell the coin, i believe panic seller do make market worse but they soon regret the decision cause market bounce back really fast. I think panic is a bad things cause it would make you even lose more in the bear market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

Yeah. everyone loves them, but someday they should be able to research very well not to be like them. And hollow projects should definitely not be invested. Or someday you may be like them.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

only people with weak hands will panic and sell at low prices.
if you want bitcoin to continue to increase, you should not think about something like that.
it's good for us to prevent investors from panicking by continuing to prove that bitcoin is the best investment available today.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

I don't love panic sellers and don't understand why many peoples panic..
For BTC is normal. I prefer hold BTC

panic sellers are the ones that help cryptos to go down and in that way , we can now  buy cryptos at a lower cost . isnt that amazing ?  but i dont understand why some people like you didnt love panic sellers ? maybe you are not an investor right ? you are only depending on the pumped of bitcoin to earn a huge profit ? hmmm , its ok , because not all times cryptos are down . there are still time that cryptos can pump , so dont be discourage .
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

Of course you do love if you have money to stash and to speculate to the market. Unless you are truly believer you'll never do that, because you do not think in the revolution monetary - long term is the way to distrupt this fuc**ing world. If you want to short in other sell you can of course but that was not the first idea of crypto itself. You can double think that and hold and not FUD please. We as community need to think and act in a good way otherwise in a couple od months we can disappear...stay safe and all the best for this
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

I love the panic dealers. If it were not for panic sellers we could not win. There must always be a loss and a winner in the market.
The roles can change, but the market will always be the same.this is where we can be smarter to take advantage of the situation. we take this opportunity well.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

I luv panic sellers tooo. They give us an oppportunity to buy the bitcoin more cheap. And that situation give a chance to trade in short-term. So i can sell at the end of the day and gain a few hundred of usd equivalent bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: