Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1807 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Most of those factors that has been mentioned are true about bitcoin but I have to disagree with few factors that was mentioned like not being a good solution for day to day purchase. People today loves online shopping and in my local, I've seen that I can apply and use bitcoin for those purchase.

I don't have to use credit card or my PayPal just for it though I have an option for COD but I'd prefer to use bitcoin to contribute to the crypto ecosystem. It takes time for a transaction? yes it takes time, for about 5-10 minutes nowadays and that isn't much wait.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

Not now, as you know, bitcoin still has many obstacles to use as a practical currency, Bitcoin must be able to solve some problems related to shipping time and costs.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

the existence of bitcoin must be given more attention, especially in the food business sector, B2B and P2P. because every sector has a big influence in the development of bitcoin in the future. especially I was very happy when I found out that the visa and mastercard began to be integrated with the blockchain system

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

I have a Hapo card for several years now. I use it when I go shopping and make purchases. Therefore, I can say that I use Bitcoin almost every day. For me, this is a common thing - to put my Bitcoins into my Hapo account and use the card when making my daily purchases.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Gradually bitcoin will become a practical means of payment, all of this will run with time.
Bitcoin is starting to expand and this is sure to be more and more companies that will receive payments with bitcoin.

cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

It curls from the country in which you live. If the exchange services are functioning well enough in your country, then there is no problem. But even if there are restrictions in banks, you can always use the services of virtual payment cards.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency is still at the stage of legalization by the states. This process is long and when it ends and the cryptocurrency will be legalized by most states, only then will the infrastructure for its practical application develop very quickly and people will be able to use it directly in practice to buy various goods and provide services. Until the time for this has come.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

The course is not stable at the moment.Pizza to buy for bitcoins is definitely not worth it)and then you will regret that you spent precious)As the famous case when a guy bought a pizza for 10,000 bitcoins))))))))))))))))))))for bitcoins you need to buy something more worthwhile like a house or a car.And what better to do it not now,but later.When the rate will normally rise.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

I still use Bitcoin for payments. I'm a miner, and I use Bitcoin for large payments if I do not want to use the services that come from the banks. Many people like me choose Bitcoin as a currency to replace FIAT in transactions.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

This depends on your country. if the system permits the use of bitcoin as practical currency, then why not. It even encourages its usage. It's really much secure than most currency on some financial systems. And it blends with the global technological, and because of it's technical diversity, it can be literally used for purchasing anything. I sincerely will agree with any country or system who merges, or permits the use of Bitcoin as a practical currency. It simply signifies the hunger for advancement in that nation or system. which is pretty much reasons why most developed countries are where they are now. Adoption of the now and a sight for the future.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

I think that in current conditions it is hard to make it really practical, however it really can be used to save money/investments and to buy something.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: