Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto.  (Read 29923 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Yes, there are many investors who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency, perhaps because there are currently many ICO projects that have ended, or many investors have suffered losses, so investors are leaving the cryptocurrency at this time.
fear and lack of confidence is not a matter of price or value but investors do not understand and know all the risks that are obtained in the investment and are less able to take advantage of every opportunity that is obtained in the investment
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

You have to hold on tight no matter how bad the condition of the market. Despite all the FUDs that spread all over the internet, you have to remain calm and focus in the future that cryptocurrencies will be coming back again. You can always hold your cryptos as long as your trust to it remains.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

Yes everything will be okay just wait for the movement upward and put trust to crypto.

Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

Thumbs up, This is really positive thinking.Lets hodl till the reborn
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

Yes everything will be okay just wait for the movement upward and put trust to crypto.
true because crypto will experience a rapid rise in the price of coins, so all will be fine and always believe in crypto that we will succeed later
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Don't worry at the current situation of the market in the coming days we might get very good results because the crypto industry is kept growing which we cannot control the price of Bitcoin once it is starting. We have seen many downfalls when it comes to the price of Bitcoin if you believe definitely the market will start increasing.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

Don't worry at the current situation of the market in the coming days we might get very good results because the crypto industry is kept growing which we cannot control the price of Bitcoin once it is starting. We have seen many downfalls when it comes to the price of Bitcoin if you believe definitely the market will start increasing.
The situation will soon improve and we all have to be patient and wait. make analysis again and also determine the target we want to get from cryptocurrency

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

I love the tshirt and it is also the words I want to say. We are just on lie low and that's good because a lot of ignorant people that are still not investing will avoid so much loss. It's not really the right time for them and we'll wait again for the world to be excited with our great tech.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Indeed, bitcoin is currently at a low price, most likely the bitcoin-holding investors, starting to look at the altcoin to invest.
seeing altcoin provides a great opportunity to make a profit

i lost 95% of my money until jan 2018.

i lost all my hopes and hodl.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Yes, I still believe in cryptanalysis, because I always expect the end of the year to be a huge bull market that I have never seen before, so I always hold and wait. opportunity

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

Don't lose hope.

January 2018 is still a bull run but after that month the market goes on fall. And until now the market is in bear mode, we don't know when it will hibernate and start sleeping so the bulls can come in. Everything will be ok just like what OP is saying, cheer up and be optimistic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

Same story with me but I've lost 60% being just a stupid baghoddler being too frightened to make strong radical moves to sell/buy (to sell first of all) and now can say that hoddling strategy has a lot of flaws. Not every coin would work magic and become the next Ethereum.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Signs of recovering that we are seeing have appeared several times but haven't yet brought true light. This time expect everything will be ok, hopefully it won't disappoint those who are very patient.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

The market doesn't have to be re-born it's still moving positively since last year except December. Trust, patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
Patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

The market doesn't have to be re-born it's still moving positively since last year except December. Trust, patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
Patience and belief is what you need to survive this market. Before you get through the harvesting time, storms will come and we've passed it all so the time is coming near to us.
if you analyze the current state of the crypto-currency market, then I do not know what to expect. The fact is that many experts predict an even greater decline in prices for crypto currency, but the fact that today we are completely collapsed, what to expect next.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Signs of recovering that we are seeing have appeared several times but haven't yet brought true light. This time expect everything will be ok, hopefully it won't disappoint those who are very patient.

You are right, we have seen a few times that Bitcoin increased above 7000 dollar, but the signs for a bullish market with an alt coin season is not confirmed yet.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Tolani1995

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

I strongly agree with this statement, little but it’s embedded with so much positivity, the world is revolving and crypto is vastly breaking grounds, there’s no denying the fact that crypto is taking the world by storm, and making lots of investors smile, it’s wise to invest now and trust in crypto.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

I hope so, you are right OP. Crypto market is very difficult to predict but it seems to be better now and finally we can see a light uptrend. It's important to be patient now and not sell at a loss.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Crypto is the future in my opinion, so it will definitely be ok. But the question is will it let us wait? Or will the market recover towards december. I think no one knows. But as I said, at the end the crypto market will rise again.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

i know everything can be happened in cryptocurrency, but anyway i still believe in crypto, supporting cryptocurrency as my belief that cryptocurrency will change the world of currency in the near future. no more needed at current market situation except patience. every investor and crypto enthusiast has lost their money holding their investment in cryptocurrency, but they refuse to quit, quitting is only for weak hand, i believe the time for cryptocurrency to bounce back will come soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██