Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: everything will be ok. trust in crypto.  (Read 29926 times)
CPN99

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

yes, I agree everything will be fine. until now I still believe in crypto. I still hold some of my coins in the wallet because I believe that in the future my coins will be very valuable.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

yes, I agree everything will be fine. until now I still believe in crypto. I still hold some of my coins in the wallet because I believe that in the future my coins will be very valuable.
There is no question to that, though we are still struggling from long dips but I've never feel that crypto will die. We just keep supporting this new technology and crypto cause it eventually recover soon and we all be winning. Keep moving and enjoy the way it is, moaning and complaining is not the solution but it only add for FUDs.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

I also think what is the point to stop believing in cryptocurrency if it has repeatedly shown a good price increase after a strong fall, and still not profitable to leave

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

So, realy true. Market slowly going up and we could see good prices in future year. Our parience will be soon rewarded.
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Everything will be ok if you learn how to trading with a good trade. Learn TA and try to analysis from your self dont use other advice like youtuber. Would be good if you just use your own strategy

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

after 2020 it can be ok.
in 2019 it will become worse. maybe we can see bitcoin in 3 digits.
but in 2020 we can speak about 5 digits in btc

wow,, so you predict if next year crypto market will down deeper my friend,,
you forget if a lot of good news will coming to crypto in 2019,,,
so, i hope and i believe in 2019 crypto market will be green  Wink
The market will be good again and 3 digits value for bitcoin will not happen next year. 2019 is a year of recovery, it will happen slowly but surely. We all want to see the market to pump again, let’s keep on believing for that and make no negative predictions that can cause panic to yourself. Greendays will come in cryptomarket again, let’s claim it.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

Yes, I also think that everything will be fine. It seems to me that we should trust cryptocurrency more. At the moment, the price is low, but it will grow.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

here is nothing new,
everithyng will be ok,
we can see market reborn soon

That's the best thing we can do at this moment which ia to trust the cryptos for a comeback next year. The market is still on downtrend at this moment despite of the fact that we are only days away before this year end and that is obviously a negative thing. For now, we should encourage others to just hold at the moment and to wait for things to recover.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

I also think what is the point to stop believing in cryptocurrency if it has repeatedly shown a good price increase after a strong fall, and still not profitable to leave

Well if you're already 90% in losses then it's a matter of not having much choice. You put an end to it and accept your losses if you sell. And for me, since you're that much below already, might as well just go for broke.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Everything will be fine when we believe in digital currencies. Do not let our trust decrease because when we start leaving the digital currency it is likely that the price will decline. Trust the digital currency, the greater our confidence in the digital currency, the higher the likelihood that the currency will increase.

Do not leave bad beliefs, we must dare to support all efforts related to digital currencies. Improved trust level, the results will also be better.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Yes, I also think that everything will be fine. It seems to me that we should trust cryptocurrency more. At the moment, the price is low, but it will grow.
It's too late to panic, so we can only believe and wait for everything to get better, especially since some price increase can already be observed
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

Crypto teaches us how life continues and sometimes there are pleasure and sadness. When at the end of 2017 everyone is sure to be happy because Bitcoin and all Altcoin prices are very high. But now we see many people sad because the market collapsed. But I think we should trust Crypto because the market will definitely rise again.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:59:42 AM

Yes, until now we still believe in Crypto even though now the market price is very low. By selling coins, of course, it will only make us lose, but now we must set a strategy to invest. We hope that by 2019 the price of coins can make a big wave.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

I am also a Crypto believer and I think our market will become very great in the future. Currently the market is seriously injured because of the economic recession. But if you are sophisticated enough, invest now and keep your faith, you will be rich in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

everyone says that bitcoin is very cheap right now, this is because they have seen that bitcoin is very expensive, they insist on forgetting that bitcoin starts all of zero. In my opinion, the market is not just about how expensive or cheap, but it's also about moments, where we have to get the right moment to be able to benefit
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

I am not optimistic about the cryptocurrency market in the next six months. Now the market has rebounded, but the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. Now the cryptocurrency has not risen. This may require ETFs or other good news to come up. .
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

That is a nice inspiration from the OP. I know very well that one day, crypto will be in good shape so I am watching the market very closely to take advantage of the market at the right time. I am never frustrated by the current market trend in any way because I know it shall be well one day.

crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Crypto has a very good future and will surely grow and will have many supporters. We don't need to worry about crypto conditions that are being experienced because this condition will definitely turn around. And now it's a good time to buy coins because the market continues to run with positive trends.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

I am reading these types of posts from April 2018, and after 2 days this year will be finished and there is no improvement in market. It is getting worst day by day. I am very positive person but sometimes it is really difficult to maintain patience, I have gut feelings that it will recover but I am also getting tired of this downward trend. Now looking on new year for improvement.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

It's an interesting moment in blockchain world. The future market growth depends equally on mass adoption and thenew distributed tech that goes beyond what we have now. We could do pretty well with mass adoption but we'd better come up with some new cool tech too Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: