Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: its time to buy ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

I think that Ethereum still seems very weak and its downtrend will continue. IMHO now it is better to open short positions on Ethereum or not to buy it and stay away from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

I think that Ethereum still seems very weak and its downtrend will continue. IMHO now it is better to open short positions on Ethereum or not to buy it and stay away from the market.
for the last day in the history of the etherium many positive changes, especially interesting is the fact that capitalization has increased by one and a half billion.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

Nobody know if bullrun is coming or not cause this market is really difficult to predict at the moment but IMO, I think you can buy ETH at the moment if you want. It's the best altcoin all the time and I think this downward trend can't kill this altcoin although I know that ETH is really old right now.
Definitely, that is something absolutely no one can know but at least signals are showing bullish at the moment, we can see participation brewing strongly in the market, for what it is worth, ETH has pretty much given a good bounce at least in the short term and possibly we may be setting a new course at the moment for an uptrend but how the market will develop is best known with time as no one can tell, but for what it is worth, I would say this is actually a good time to be getting into a market with great prospect.

Like how people are believing bitcoin will hit $20k levels again for sure, similarly I too believe that ETh will have value better than $1000 in coming months. But, a confirmation from the entire crypto world is more important. A confirmation may be a government's adoption of bitcoins or a market giant's adoption.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

for the last day in the history of the etherium many positive changes, especially interesting is the fact that capitalization has increased by one and a half billion.
the statistics now show where the price of eth is undergoing a correction again and indeed the possibility of still going down is very large. we must be patient to wait this can end
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

if you look at it from the chart, 210 $ is the lowest level to buy it,
before ethereum headed to level 250 $ then 300 $
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

if you look at it from the chart, 210 $ is the lowest level to buy it,
before ethereum headed to level 250 $ then 300 $
now eth prices have decreased and if we have not started investing then for now we are still able to start the investment,no need to wait for it to rise again to be able to buy it
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

it's true that now is the time to buy eth for those who have more funds or money to match the current investment because now the price is decreasing so it's right for the current infestation so that the future gets bigger and better profits.

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Now is the time when we buy ETH, because now they are quite cheap, appropriate to buy for us, however we should not focus on an ETH coin that allocates us a lot of coins. to invest

DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

Now is the time when we buy ETH, because now they are quite cheap, appropriate to buy for us, however we should not focus on an ETH coin that allocates us a lot of coins. to invest
Yes, you are right now is a good time to buy coins, and you are right in that it's not worth to focus only on the ethereum, but I would say that there is still no clear understanding that the market began to grow and only profits are ahead, because it's definitely not worth buying for all the money now.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

In my opinion, yes now is the time to buy eth and especially now that the market is very low we shouldn't waste this great opportunity and buy a lot of eth now so that we can earn big profit when market recovers and I believe that it will not just increase but will make the bullrun.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy Ethereum, because the value of Ethereum is very low now. So use this chance to buy more Ethereum. Hold the Ethereum for long term surely the price will have massive growth. At that time you can sell and earn more profit, eth has a bright future many ico's are opened depends upon the Ethereum platform. Many countries have opened based on Ethereum project. Ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin, people invest in Ethereum is increase day by day.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

In my opinion, yes now is the time to buy eth and especially now that the market is very low we shouldn't waste this great opportunity and buy a lot of eth now so that we can earn big profit when market recovers and I believe that it will not just increase but will make the bullrun.
Ethereum is not only a currency but also a technology, it has its own blockchain, so a lot of potential for the future.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

I suggesting to you to buy Ethereum now, masiv dump is manipulation of the market, surely the price will bounce from support or demand
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

what you think about new bullrun perriod?
thets good time to buy? and lowest price in 2018?

plz give me some predicts about price
I don't think that now is right time to buy not Ethereum but also any another cryptocurrency. Ethereum as the whole market will continue to fall. No it is better to open short positions, because this bearish trend will continue by June of 2019.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

I suggesting to you to buy Ethereum now, masiv dump is manipulation of the market, surely the price will bounce from support or demand
Yes I agree with what you suggest to buy ethereum now,
indeed with ethereum prices that are going down, of course it is the right time to buy it,
but the most important thing depends on each person's personal decision

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

This is the best time to buy Ethereum when the market is at such a low. Ethereum is the best alt right now for a long term investment with a market capital of $21.63 billion. The coin has one of the best development teams behind it and since its origin, has shown a great increase in its market capital. The coin has now been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. Last year itself the coin showed profit gains of 1100%. It can easily cross the $1000 mark by the end of 2018 and can help you earn good profits in a short period of time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Ethereum manage to bounce back somehow, currently forming an upward trend with 14.32 US dollar gain and has the current value of 220.50 almost 7 percent incline, Ethereum is still predicted to go down in the coming days but it seems that its following the market trend. It is a good idea to position now as we do not know which side it will bank.
I am pretty sure with the footprint most of the alt market has been leaving for a while now; no one will need a soothsayer to know there could be a possibility of a trend reversal at this point. Nothing for sure is guaranteed which is why there is always stop loss anyway, but for someone who has really been looking forward to buying ETH, I would say this is absolutely a very good time to be getting in.

Coming days will really show how far the market will go and how much btc will give the market some breathing space. This is because, ethereum's direction of market will be purely decided by how bitcoin will perform. When bitcoin will remain attractive, we can see all the altcoins are marching steadily. Ethereum is not an exception from that.
Dvibes

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I think is not a good time to predict the price of bitcoin itself talkless of any altcoin.

But I still feel like any buy around this present price range would be a good buy long term as muxh as it is a risk obviously

When the market is like this, I try to find another interest and forget about crypto
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

I don't think about when the bullrun period will come and end the bearish market but I really hope bullrun can come soon in the near future because it's been too long for us all to survive the current market conditions.

Price movements that continue to fluctuate and change suddenly in my opinion are very difficult to predict. if you want to buy it better when the market conditions are red, I think it's the best solution now and last for the long term or until prices have risen again to sell and take profit

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

Yah current market price is good to buy more eth because the value of eth is very low. Buy more eth right now and hold it for long term, we can expect the hype by the end of this year. It is a high potential and strongest coin after bitcoin. Now many projects are coming based on ethereum platform. It has a bright future so dont avoid this coin to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: