Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: its time to buy ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Well, if you are a day trader and wants profit for a short period of time, I don't think this is the right time to buy because it is still possible that the bears will come back anytime. But if you will hold Ethereum for more than a year then yes it is the best time to buy given that its price is very low right now and this is for a long term hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

Well, if you are a day trader and wants profit for a short period of time, I don't think this is the right time to buy because it is still possible that the bears will come back anytime. But if you will hold Ethereum for more than a year then yes it is the best time to buy given that its price is very low right now and this is for a long term hold.
holding for a long time is sure to make a profit because the coin chosen is ethereum, and this is a good and potential coin. so I think this is the right action if you want to buy ethereum.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

I've been about to buy ETH a few times in the last weeks in order to day trade and regretted myself for not having done it as it would have been an easy 20%+ gain. Anyway, it's easy to say it afterwards Cheesy

For he mid-long term I have my bags already filled so not worried, it would have been just greed, a bet to win some quick cash.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

what you think about new bullrun perriod?
thets good time to buy? and lowest price in 2018?

plz give me some predicts about price
I think that the current ETH price in my opinion is at the bottom, with the technology they develop and the great team I think you should set aside some of your funds to buy it.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

In my opinion, it is still time to buy Ethereum, because the actual price is really affordable and also Ethereum's demand is still high for trading and investing in most ICO projects which use the ETH platform. So the price will go up again in the future, most likely.
serizawa

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

yes, the true eth price below is the time to buy a lot of ethreum I am not sure if ethereum will fall from $ 150 because the price of $ 150 is strong support
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

yes, the true eth price below is the time to buy a lot of ethreum I am not sure if ethereum will fall from $ 150 because the price of $ 150 is strong support

I believe also that Ethereum will not fall lower than 150 dollar, because for that we need also the fall of bitcoin under 6000 dollar. For now I hope that we see bearish moves in the price of ETH.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

I always like ethereum because I believe ethreum is one of the future coins that can compete with bitcoin, so I suggest you buy lots of ethereum now, because ethereum prices are cheap now and I make sure you will get a big profit
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

the bullrun period occurred at the end of the year (November - December) and in my opinion there is still a chance to stock some altcoins, especially ethereum. because ethereum prices are low. I still have faith in ethereum, that it will rise high. so buy now and hold for long-term investments.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

All the investors are buying some Ethereum because of big dump in recent market. But some peoples are stay away in altcoin investment because Bitcoin is little stable in the market so we just listen carefully in past five years chart we will understand the current dump. This technology hiring the upcoming technology so crypto will never failed after 10 years and we can buy some Ethereum in today it will make 10x profit in future.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I would say it is not yet a good time to buy. There is a long downwards trend that is continues to be. Until it will not break, I would not buy ETH! It might be, that I'm woring, but I would wait for a safer market condition.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

All the investors are buying some Ethereum because of big dump in recent market. But some peoples are stay away in altcoin investment because Bitcoin is little stable in the market so we just listen carefully in past five years chart we will understand the current dump. This technology hiring the upcoming technology so crypto will never failed after 10 years and we can buy some Ethereum in today it will make 10x profit in future.
that's what we should do, we can buy Ethereum when prices go down like this for us to save for a long time, because I also think that Ethereum will raise prices again, this is our chance to buy as much as we can, so we never waste the opportunity to buy at current prices.

cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Yes i think it's high time to purchase Ethereum. It will not fall under 120-130$. But will go high in next 5-6 month for sure.

Today ethereum prices drop more than 12% or return under $ 200, I'm sure ethereum has good potential if we buy now because prices can skyrocket at the end of the year, buying now will make us get big profits.
therefore most investors and traders start arriving to buy as many ETH as possible. because they believe that later in the year the price of the ETH will be reduced...
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

ETH is so cheap now. even it ever touchs under 200$
that's a lowest in this year IMO, next quarter it can be going to up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

I already bought ETH, hope I'm right. I see great volume on eth, so I think we need to wait for the price correction at least to 300-400 level.
if ethereum can return to 300-400 it is very satisfying in my opinion,
hopefully it can happen within as soon as possible
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

I would say it is not yet a good time to buy. There is a long downwards trend that is continues to be. Until it will not break, I would not buy ETH! It might be, that I'm woring, but I would wait for a safer market condition.

I think it's normal for any cryptocurrency to goes up and down, it's like a roller-coaster or a common proverbial phrase, "what goes up must come down". It means that things change, and if something is increasing or rising, it will eventually decrease or fall. And that's what we always see in the crypto market, it's a normal occurrence.

Btw, the price of Ethereum at the time of writing is $210.65 it's up by a little 0.43%. Is it a good time to buy? Yes, I guess.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

I already bought ETH, hope I'm right. I see great volume on eth, so I think we need to wait for the price correction at least to 300-400 level.
In my opinion, you have a very clear choice. And in fact, after a weakening in value at ~ $ 171. There can be no better choice. I am always confident about ETH's strong growth potential at the end of this year. And above all, you dipped it in the bottom.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

There is actually no better thing to do and no better way but to invest more during this time because it could give us a good and maximized profit in the future. Holding would be the best thing that we could do since the prices are too low. The price might strike better soon. Have more patience.
buketoyku

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

It's a lower price and good time to buy ETH but you must consider that investing in any crypto is a high risk unless you have knowledge in this technology and you had understand the volatility.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

ETH is still near the lows of this year so it is a good time and price to buy some. It will be nice gains when it goes back above $1000 in next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: