Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: its time to buy ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

now it can be one of the best ways to buy ethereum, we can see ethereum's potential because ethereum can continue to grow to the highest position if market conditions are stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

Yes without a doubt now is the perfect chance to buy not just Ethereum but the altcoins of your choice, the whole market is heavy bleeding and constantly receiving heavy blow it might take a while for it to recover but preparing for the Bullish season would be really wise, I mean we never know right? The Ethereum performs the same just like last year and there's a high chance for it to happen again. Buy low and sell high!

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

It is a good time to buy eth now while the the value is still affordable and cheap. Sooner or later, the market will start to recover and the coins will grow again including ethereum. Still you have to do some researching on your own, there a lots of coins that have potential and worth investing to.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

what you think about new bullrun perriod?
thets good time to buy? and lowest price in 2018?

plz give me some predicts about price
Seriouly, those that has a strong mind to invest into cryptocurrencies especially ethereum now that the price is down will definitely going to makes good profits in future when things started to recover again.  Ethereum is just a little bit above $200 and buy it now is the best investment decisions you can make.
woyoubing

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

Buying ETH now is a good time, the price is low enough, and the rebound will be very fast, but the premise is that you have the idle money to invest, if you don't have, it's useless.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

Buying ETH now is a good time, the price is low enough, and the rebound will be very fast, but the premise is that you have the idle money to invest, if you don't have, it's useless.

the best strategy right now is by buying ethereum if you have other capital while there is a pretty good chance and the price hasn't gone up yet. however it is for those who have other capital or savings other than crypto to use it, unlike people like me who only have minimal capital and are still stuck at high prices, now they can only see it while waiting for the price to rise again and the market to recover significantly .

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

It is a good time to buy eth now while the the value is still affordable and cheap. Sooner or later, the market will start to recover and the coins will grow again including ethereum. Still you have to do some researching on your own, there a lots of coins that have potential and worth investing to.
Yes, you are all right to say, including before you buy something you need to do your own analysis and yet it seems to me now better not to buy all the money for the ethereum because there is a high probability that it may fall in price even lower...
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

the best strategy right now is by buying ethereum if you have other capital while there is a pretty good chance and the price hasn't gone up yet. however it is for those who have other capital or savings other than crypto to use it, unlike people like me who only have minimal capital and are still stuck at high prices, now they can only see it while waiting for the price to rise again and the market to recover significantly .
ethereum is just a problem in the technology,
but ethereum certainly won't let this continue, just be calm
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

If you have Funds to buy some ethereum then buy it now for the price of ethereum now that you can afford. Maybe next year ethereum will rise and dont afford it anymore again.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

If the price is a little low at this time, we can raise a price with a high probability in the future so we can do a good research.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

If the price is a little low at this time, we can raise a price with a high probability in the future so we can do a good research.
The current situation on the crypto-currency market surprises a little, when the etherium shows quite good results during the ico companies' holding of new projects, while new investments are made in the etherium, but the price does not rise so actively.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

The price is very affordable for the purchase of the etherium and I think that now is a good time for this
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

Etheruem is one of the best cryptocurrency on the market. Even the etheruem market price deeply drops on the lowest amount this year, perfect timing to buy/invest, if you have trust in any token then buy it. If you have fear then dont take the risk.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

The price is very affordable for the purchase of the etherium and I think that now is a good time for this
I hope that ethereum prices will go up in October,
I see xrp and bch have jumped far from eth at this time
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

I hope that ethereum prices will go up in October,
I see xrp and bch have jumped far from eth at this time
I also hope that hopefully ethereum can rise in the near future,
the most important thing for now is to keep up with the progress so that it is clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

I don't think about when the bullrun period will come and end the bearish market but I really hope bullrun can come soon in the near future because it's been too long for us all to survive the current market conditions.

Price movements that continue to fluctuate and change suddenly in my opinion are very difficult to predict. if you want to buy it better when the market conditions are red, I think it's the best solution now and last for the long term or until prices have risen again to sell and take profit

Those people or new come investors who still worrying about this questions - are losing money every day! Ethereum is the most stable coin!
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

what you think about new bullrun perriod?
thets good time to buy? and lowest price in 2018?

plz give me some predicts about price
Definitely - yes! After a big fall, in any case, there will be a big increase. Remember that we are not talking about some shitcoin, but about Ethereum Smiley
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

I don't think about when the bullrun period will come and end the bearish market but I really hope bullrun can come soon in the near future because it's been too long for us all to survive the current market conditions.

Price movements that continue to fluctuate and change suddenly in my opinion are very difficult to predict. if you want to buy it better when the market conditions are red, I think it's the best solution now and last for the long term or until prices have risen again to sell and take profit

Those people or new come investors who still worrying about this questions - are losing money every day! Ethereum is the most stable coin!
I think you can buy ETH at the moment if you want. It's the best altcoin all the time and I think this downward trend can't kill this altcoin although I know that ETH is really old right now.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

$200 for ETH is like a Christmas gift! Do you remember the gold rules like
- buy when the bood on the streets
- buy the dip
Yes, it's that time now IMHO!

I bought 2016 eth for $2. Today it's very expensive. in crypto there is no cheap or expensive. there is only one bought too early or one bought too late. i bought too early and that is very good. now i concentrate on the next super token. and that is universa ( UTN )
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

$200 for ETH is like a Christmas gift! Do you remember the gold rules like
- buy when the bood on the streets
- buy the dip
Yes, it's that time now IMHO!

I bought 2016 eth for $2. Today it's very expensive. in crypto there is no cheap or expensive. there is only one bought too early or one bought too late. i bought too early and that is very good. now i concentrate on the next super token. and that is universa ( UTN )
Now is the time to buy eth for those who have more funds or money to match the current investment because now the price is decreasing so it's right for the current infestation so that the future gets bigger and better profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: