Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

Bounty campaigns actually cannot be considered as a dependable and a steady job although it sure is a good source for an additional income. However for those of us who were totally unemployed, bounty campaigns can be reckoned as a permanent job regardless of how big or small the earnings may be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
If there are too many people involved in bounty campaigns, too many people will leave the market. Because too many people will make their bonuses not as high as before and many will give up. But very few people know about these bounty programs, because this is a difficult job.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

I never think of bounties as an easy job. How can it be easy if there are times that you worked for something and didn't get anything in return?. Also, I will not recommend bounties as a main source of income since the payment/rewards for bounties can take months. Knowledge and perseverance is also needed in order to be successful on crypto. Those two are the traits that are lacking to some people who were unemployed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I do not believe that is true. What is the point to reward people, who have no intention to contribute, but just to sell it and dump the token, to make enough for a living.

There's more to it than is on the surface or appears at the first glance. First of all, most ICO's nowadays are outright scams, and they don't care if their token is worth anything after people dump it as they have already raised enough money by that time. So here both sides are on "equal terms", if I can say so. Apart from that, if the project is real, dumping tokens will only help those who understand its true potential. They will be able to buy more tokens at really cheap prices, and those selling the tokens will be selling them for nothing. When the project gets traction and recognition, its tokens will be worth much more.

It is like with tech startups. When they are virtually unknown, their stock is worth pennies. But when they prove they are real thing, everything changes and people are able to make fortunes if they find a promising project before it starts to deliver on its promises.
Kekyr

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

I agree with you, many people earn a lot of money on this activities. Generally, most of them have work and just earn additional money.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

Be that as it may, the issue is as of late airdrops have turned out to be relatively pointless. I question about the fate of bounties too for a few reasons. The most concerning issue is trick ventures and another is even with a genuine undertaking we can't certain about the accomplishment of the task. So at times the commitment of a seeker must be a period squandering work.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

but for now the bounty campaign is not as effective as it used to be, at this time when you have finished your project you will not necessarily get a reward, because of the many scam bounties. You can't just rely on cryptocurrency for your life.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

Yes, I think so there are no more jobless people out there with cryptocurrency, but if everyone in the world becomes a Bounty Hunter, it will become chaotic and unbalanced. everyone must be different, so it's impossible for everyone to become a Bounty Hunter
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Good point and I agree. Nowadays, it's very difficult to get a job. Thanks to the trashy computer screening. If they don't like your resume', they won't even call you for an initial interview regardless how much qualifications you have. I have experienced it myself and that was when I have started investing a small amount to bitcoin. I still play it slowly but surely but yes, it's a good way to earn without going thru the hiring process.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

Don't be so focus and looking only at those bounty campaigns, they aren't going to stay forever. Time will come that there will be no more of them existing and the only thing that you can do is to offer service for crypto's but there's still an option for everyone and that is trading. While its still early, learn and experience on how trade but if you are not good at it, invest and hold bitcoin and this can be your retirement fund one day if you think that way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

One can consider bounties and airdrops as side business . But must have some other job too.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

dont take cryptocurrency too serious, for every people who have a job beside doing bounty i will say you are good to go, but for some people who really rely on cryptocurrency as their main option to get income, get the f*ck out and find some real job without leaving your effort and learn with cryptocurrency.
i dont really think cryptocurrency will give you easy way to be rich...especially if you see current market situation, many desperate investors and holders will rethink to sell their coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

~

First of all, introducing crypto currency won't help people to be financially stable, and advising them just do bounty and they'll be fine. Then we will see a lot of noobs flock here and spam the forum with their mind boggling question, how do we earn here? and many more senseless questions.

If this kind of attitude will spread, this forum will be nothing and let's see if you can still earn.
Honestly, you better grow up and get yourself some real job, trust me.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

you should be able to think more than that. currently there are lots of airdrops and campaigns but not so good results. because the more days people come and the chance to get big rewards is reduced. so the best option is to seek experience and knowledge about investment and trade.
shencaiha

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

The cryptocurrency market is new to almost everyone, and if we look at the appreciation of cryptocurrency market countries, only a few open up these digital cryptocurrency exchanges. Unemployment doesn't just depend on cryptocurrency, or what job you're doing, but on the decision or willingness to do any job.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

you should be able to think more than that. currently there are lots of airdrops and campaigns but not so good results. because the more days people come and the chance to get big rewards is reduced. so the best option is to seek experience and knowledge about investment and trade.

surely humans are required to think forward, always looking for opportunities when it stops it means it fails. indeed for the current condition is bad but for those who believe I'm sure there is a way. just do what you can and definitely find a way.
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

I agree, there's a lot of opportunities in crypto world, just invest your time and effort in all of your tasks and you can gain a lot of money so good luck. Wink
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

if the unemployed people in the world follow the bounty it means the rewards given are also getting smaller and even meaningless.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

but it certainly sounds interesting, but it's not the best way to solve unemployment. because society needs products, not just token ads. in addition, to engage in bounty and cryptocurrency trading, you also need to learn not to lose all the money
jiaoyi88

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

The proceeds of bounty and airdrops are not certain. For me, I think it is unwise to spend all of my time on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: