Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 04:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143941 times)
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Yes, such an assertion may be correct, but one important condition must be kept in mind. Today not all people are ready to join the digital society, many do not know how to work properly on computers and social networks.
That is also true, and there are some people who just don't want to work or develop, learn about new technologies and stuff. So only who searches will find the treasure.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

That's very true and I am a living testimony of that because I didn't have any job before I started trading cryptocurrencies which I later switch to participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

if only introducing it is not enough. what is needed is actually training and learning about the crypto world.

for airdrop and bounty, now it's not as easy and prosperous as before. we must be smart to choose the project we follow.

because now there are too many scam project, if without enough knowledge about crypto, I think jobless will only meet with a scam project, of course it will suffer more lol. very very feeling losing
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

That's very true and I am a living testimony of that because I didn't have any job before I started trading cryptocurrencies which I later switch to participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops.

There are many people who refuse to work, they wish to work for big money. Most of us lives on edge of poverty, we fight our way trough. I worked for minimum wage before
I learned job better, after that I learned more to get where I`m now. Many people doesn`t wish to start from zero, for them that is too hard.
   Who wish to work will find a job, who wish to earn more will work couple jobs. I did that many times, I had couple jobs, from one I go to another, both with minimum salary but all that
just to gather money to start something on my own.
   With crypto-currencies is the same. I have friends without job, but they don`t wish to come here and make some effort to earn. They would, but only if they can click here and there
and make $1000. Is that possible? I don`t care about jobless people, they would find a job if they really want that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

you mean to tell them join the bounties and airdrops?
no thanks, many of them is too greedy, as we can see right now, there's even a guy who had 100+ twitter account only for joining the bounties.
and if you mean telling them about joining the ICOs, it'll only like gambling their money because so many scam ICOs now day
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

If we consider the cryptocurrency as a means of combating unemployment then this is very correct. Indeed, for many - bounty campaigns and airdrops have become a salvation at some point in their lives. For example, for some of my friends who lost their jobs and couldn't find anything suitable. And when they began to earn some tokens and sell them, they could live on this money, pay for their needs. For some it remained the main job but for someone already additional income.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

I think cryptocurrency came right on time and it helped many of us financially. Do something valuable with your time!
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

But now more and more are cheating on the bounty campaign.
I suggest that you do not make a bounty as a regular income. You are better off working in the real world to get a fixed income.
If unemployment works in the bounty campaign it will make the lazy do not have a fixed income for everyday life. Bounty is only for future income.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

If one is jobless, this means that he doesn't have the necessary skills to find employment. He most probably can't read and write and has no idea about how to work with a computer.
Imagine the quality of work of such an individual - thousands of absolutely meaningless posts with bad grammar and spelling.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

There is no surety about getting profit in crypto world. Beside ones personal job he may gain extra money from it, but choosing crypto as a profession is not a good idea.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Now you can earn a little on the crypto currency. It does not solve my problems. I need to pay for teaching my profession. Here, while I'm not sure
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

Crypto currency will not allow an unemployed person to pay for housing and buy food, earn in the short term. Crypto currency is only an addition to the main job and a good option for long-term investment, calculated for several years, and it is desirable to have an initial capital for investment. On some airdrops and Bounty campaigns, you can not make a lot of money!
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Yes, this direction can be very promising and profitable, but only for people who are able to work on the computer and are ready to learn. But I really want to believe that the development of the crypto market will gradually solve the existing problem of unemployment.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Sincerely you are right. What you mention actually happen to me. When I heard about crypto I couldn't border myself concerning work anymore, i dedicated all my timw for bounties and airdrop but right now I am not comfortable with the market
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

Bounty programs pay peanuts as rewards. Yes, Bounty hunting is a job. To make it big one need to trade or invest in cryptocurrencies before you can earn good pay that will take care of the bills.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

So if everyone is joining bounty and airdrop to earn who is going to invest? crypto space is not all bounty and airdrop, it's about investing in the space to make the space to grow
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Crypto is another form where people can earn their living without having to work so hard. You can be at home, sit comfortably and earn some cool cash doing crypto.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

I still find it amusing they I make money sometimes on crypto without moving a niche outside. I don't really have a job right now but I make crypto my business and I'm so happy I know about it.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

Information is very paramount. I only get to know more about cryptocurrency some months ago when I was jobless but now I thank God I have making some cash while sitting at home.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

Hello, just advice.
Don't suggest anyone to use cryptocurrency as the main job. There are many real opportunities out there. Let them try to achieve their real world.

I think, It is not good to make cryptocurrency as the main job.

I strongly disagree with your stance. First off, you don't explain why cryptocurrency cannot be your job, or main job at that. What's wrong with that, is it some kind of criminal activity or something perverse? If this job brings you money and sustenance, then what's the difference? Then, if you truly believe in success of crypto, it looks just about the right thing to do if you believe in it, and personally, I don't see it as an "unreal" opportunity. Well, it may in fact be an unreal opportunity, so your advice looks kinda, uh, left-handed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: