Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
deadpool02

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

I would say its a good side by side option to earn more money.  You can't just rely on this volatile market solely. Moreover, you need to have a good knowledge to survive and learn the tactics of this cryptoworld. But yes if a person is willing to learn and acquire enough knowledge he can earn well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

With cryptocurrency, it gave me the second job and have brought for me profit is quite good and it help me to have more motivation to stick with this market

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

I'm willing to work for bitcoin. I'm looking for an employer. Maybe someone here can help find a job online. You can try me Smiley

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

I like your slogan. I agree with you. No more work for us. We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts, in the future we will live on dividends.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

I like your slogan. I agree with you. No more work for us. We are cryptocurrency enthusiasts, in the future we will live on dividends.

Well that's a lot of confidence for the crypto market dude since there are more people who'll regret leaving regular jobs to go solely on crypto. And the future may or may not be what you said it would.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

yes it is true that the market has enabled jobs to a lot of people and have increased the rate of employment too. At the same time the participation of youth has increased too, a lot in the market.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

I doubt it, I've seen a lot of posts in this forum who complaining that they still don't get any payment after doing months of bounty campaign.  Another posts grumbling that their tokens from their hard work have no value.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Hakinsola19

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Infact I really prefer the kind of job I am doing on bounty campaign. It pays more than many jobs in my country
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

A very optimistic view. I'm looking at it more sensibly. Cryptocurrency much faster to increase unemployment than it will reduce)
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

Ahahaha. What a fun theme title. Well, I think you're partly right. The next trouble will not be unemployment, but lack of spirituality.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Crypto Bounty Hunting is presently turning into a feasible vocation choice for some, individuals taking a gander at entering the digital money industry. Advanced abundance chasing is work where a man gets paid "bounties" for finishing different undertakings. Am so happy I have joined and have benefited from it.
krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Yes the crypto world has a lot of real job to offer. Let's not limit our minds on airdrops, bounties that are depreciating by the day. The crypto world has much more to offer; such as the opportunity to become an investor, trader, miner, thinking about real situations like propounding algorithms and using blockchain technology to solve real life situation. So the crypto world is a gigantic one that offers job to all from little air-droppers to programming technologist. We all can make our green house a better place to live in. Jobless no more indeed!
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Yes the crypto world has a lot of real job to offer. Let's not limit our minds on airdrops, bounties that are depreciating by the day. The crypto world has much more to offer; such as the opportunity to become an investor, trader, miner, thinking about real situations like propounding algorithms and using blockchain technology to solve real life situation. So the crypto world is a gigantic one that offers job to all from little air-droppers to programming technologist. We all can make our green house a better place to live in. Jobless no more indeed!
in any case I want to say the only thing that with the dissemination of information about the crypto currency, this type of earnings came close to ordinary people. And this gives them the opportunity to realistically implement life plans, and also provides an opportunity to fill their home budget.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

I know guys leaving their jobs for crypto, so i don't think crypto industry does really create a lot of job offers, because people left previous jobs and just switch to crypto.
At the same time bounty is a solution for 3rd world countries.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

All what i do is working on crypto i take it as my job i dont have any job doing and am happy with the only thing i do now which is cryptocurrency.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

i am not sure if blockchain can really solve this problem. in the long run, blockchain will certainly give you fewer jobs than before. but if you can solve this problem with blockchains, i would like it, even if i do not believe it.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

We have to remember that trading cryptocurrencies for living could turn into something really dangerous knowing the volatility of the market and the uncertainty of it's future.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

There are a lot of people who are hoping to earn salary in the market by creating decent posts that will promote the ico and that is the reason why working on bounty campaigns is really profitable.

Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Yes, and there are more homeless people who once sold their homes and invested everything in cryptocurrencies, but not at the right time.) Topic starter is either a very lucky trader or a theorist who naively believes that airdrop and bounty bring some money.)
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

I know guys leaving their jobs for crypto, so i don't think crypto industry does really create a lot of job offers, because people left previous jobs and just switch to crypto.
At the same time bounty is a solution for 3rd world countries.

On bounty campaigns, you can earn tens of thousands of dollars with the proper skill and luck. And this is a good amount not only for the countries of the third world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: