Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143934 times)
Josevv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
yes this is the bright side of cryptocurrency. I personally know some individual who do bounties as a self employment. I wish crypto currencies to have a great future since it gives a means of living for large number of people. If crypto currencies boom we could expect good income for lot  of individuals act as bounty hunters.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Being jobless is made up of many factors one of it is due to lack of opportunity given to a person. If people will learned how cryptocurrency works may be it can hepl them to have extra income to provide their needs. Nevertheless people still  need stable job for them to sustain their needs.
ugur2222

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

for now the bounty campaign is not as effective as it used to be, at this time when you have finished your project you will not necessarily get a reward, because of the many scam bounties. You can't just rely on cryptocurrency for your life.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

Widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies can help the world with poverty drastically. A borderless system as a store of value? It is such a pity not a lot of people can understand how much potential is still in cryptocurrencies and decentralized digital assets as a whole. On the other hand, thinking out of the box you have been living in your entire life is a difficult task, indeed. Spreading the word, its positive and also negative effects is the only way to healthy propagate crypto. Better later than never  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

Widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies can help the world with poverty drastically. A borderless system as a store of value? It is such a pity not a lot of people can understand how much potential is still in cryptocurrencies and decentralized digital assets as a whole. On the other hand, thinking out of the box you have been living in your entire life is a difficult task, indeed. Spreading the word, its positive and also negative effects is the only way to healthy propagate crypto. Better later than never  Smiley.

Could you explain what potential is there in cryptocurrencies and how can they actually help reduce poverty in the world? I'm tremendously curious as to the specific details other than empty words. Even in the best case, crypto would be only a means of exchange, it wouldn't create new jobs on its own, let alone real goods. But right now it is only a speculative asset, and it can actually make people poor as only a few "chosen" ones will be able to profit with it, at the expense of all others.

It may help redistribute wealth from one hands into others, but it is not wealth itself and can't create wealth by itself.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

GOOD CHANCE FOR JOBLESS PEOPLE TO EARN WHILE FREE THEY CAN MAKE BY WORKING FROM HOME AND MEAN WHILE ALSO SEARCH FOR JOB.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

It's funny how they will act in the current conditions. This is almost like a lack of orders at the enterprise and a delay in wages. So this will not solve the problem of unemployment.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

I am sure that in the future this can really happen. After all, already today participation in various programs bounty and airdrops is a rather promising and profitable direction for work. But while for me the main work is important, I do not plan to abandon it.
Denbella

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

In fact joblessness is getting reduced.Although joblessness is rampant in some countries. Cryptocurrency had helped reduce unemployment most especially in my country because people who are into it have wisely made use of it to have their own business from which they earn their living.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

The is a simplistic way to look at the issue of job creation and engagement! The cryptocurrency activities are more like hobbies and interest not a real job. Even for you to do your cryptocurrency activities, you still have to depend on the jobs of your internet providers etc.!
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

Indeed, participation in various bounty programs can be a very promising and profitable option for investment. But you need to remember the risks of working in this area, no one can guarantee a stable payout. Therefore, I do not yet consider bounty as the main job.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

It is likely that in the future, the currency of crypto can replace the full-fledged work. After all, today there are different programs bounty. But in any case, there are certain risks in the crypto market, so do not rush to give up your main job.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

cryptocurrency world is a good place for us to find an additional source of income or even to make it our main one

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

You are right, this forum is full of ways to earn money, and you do not need to pass an interview or go to work. But at the moment the situation is not the best way, as in bounty campaigns you will not earn much, in connection with a bad market situation. I hope it will improve.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Just a reminder. Not all bounty campaigns are legitimate for you to earn money. You say it is easy because you got a luck to get a good paying bounty that its tokens is on or greater than its ICO price. Once you've mistaken to choose a campaign, the suffering and no payout of your hard work will occur. Don't think of it as an easy task. Proper knowledge on what bounty campaign you will participate is a key for it to be easy so it means you need to have an experience about anything related to crypto.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

It is likely that in the future, the currency of crypto can replace the full-fledged work. After all, today there are different programs bounty. But in any case, there are certain risks in the crypto market, so do not rush to give up your main job.

Before I heard the crypto my first thinking is that I can earn huge income, but after I have invested in here, I started to think that doing crypto full time will not sure give us huge profit. So do not give up your main job, you will end up regretting.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

Yes, it is really time that you can earn without leaving home. And the level of your earnings will depend on the level of your knowledge and the amount of work done. Cryptography gives us this opportunity.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

But doing the bounty isn't as lucrative as it used to be because the ICO isn't hitting its target and there are many that will be below the ICO price when they go public.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

I also have the same opinion with you because now i find that we can get jobs through the crypto market and moreover it helps us to have stable work. I used to work for a Bank on loans but when i got to Bitcoin i was off work and at home. I see this as a non-restrained and time-consuming work.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

if everyone knows about cryptocurrency, then indeed people will earn money but if all know if all can accommodate if only to find income without being balanced by creating and investing for crypto? because crypto can run or not with the many requests for cryptocurrency itself. do the work you do now but still have to understand crypto for your investment in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: