Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143938 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

Indeed for this crypto will simply deliver results and an outstanding field. but many were still constrained by the facilities and even the policies of their respective Governments that do not allow access to crypto in their country. Moreover, if giving an explanation for those who want to receive crypto is also not a problem, but now teach that already have bad thoughts against crypto then it would be a futile thing to explain this kind of thing.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

All i do is trading, do bounty tasks and join in airdrop and i don't have regular job in my real life. I quit from my job because my salary it's very cheap and with crypto i can earn more than my real life job. Crypto really turns my life.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

It's good people are finding jobs here in the cryptocurrency industry and the forums but I seriously think that it's not as sustainable as a shifting or an 8-5 job. This is because all cryptocurrency prices depend on the market. So money involving cryptocurrency is strongly based on the market price movement and will there be volatile compared to a stable and manageable income from typical jobs.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Doing cryptocurrencies is really one of the best alternative to those who don't have any job or source of income. For instance, here in this forum, you can apply for any bounties that is totally free of registration and and you get a tax-free bounty rewards which will equate to a very good amount of dollars.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

this might the chance for those who jobless there, but it needs a true dedication when it comes to really gain to fed them up and chance to get enough amount for their task done. and of course leaning something new its a passive, collecting ideas from other people and use it for the future applications.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Participation in the bounty campaign is like participating in a lottery if you are lucky you can get a small income, I think that in the future there will be a lot of teenagers who will advertise anything for a few cents.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

it seems very difficult to remind not to panic and I think it will be very useless because there are still lots of new traders who are panicked and cannot know the right time to buy and sell coins so they become panicked like that and will be very detrimental.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

With the existence of crypto to our country it gives a lot of helps to the jobless people to earned by participating bounty campaign with legit benefits after it was completed. And many people in our country now working through crypto online jobs and they really get earned like working in a prestigeous companies. But the most good thing is that, it really helps decreasing the population of jobless people in our country.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Yes it will lessen the jobless people but it would have impact to old users of cryptocurrrency especiially to those bounty hunters. If the supply of bounty hunters will become high maybe the demand for bounty hunters in a campaign will be lessen. Also the pay for them will become lessen since there are many of them

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Yes, but there are still unemployed people who do not have a home, internet, computers, and so on. I think crypto market and crypto world are not some kind of magic that will remove all the poor people around the world.
And as you said, in order to make money from the crypto world, knowledge is needed - as in any area where you can work a normal job if you have this knowledge.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

it would be really great if crypto could solve this problem! but somehow i think even crypto will not be able to do that.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

cheating action will also be more and more and the allocation for bounty or airdrop campaigns will decrease and the bounty will not be eliminated.

Is this what you are worried about? lol. You would not here if the older members had thought about you this way.

Crypto needs adoption. With more adoption the market will grow, coin will circulate, Crypto Companies will make more money, more jobs and wealthy people will be created

Loyalty usually comes from someone you help make a better person. Those whose lives were transformed by Cryptocurrency could be the most loyal to  Cryptocurrency. We need such people more than those who  have already. Do not think like this. This is one of the reasons most countries are stuck in underdevelopment.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

I don't think that the Crypto world can be fully utilized by everyone to be the main job or main source of income, because the crypto world is very unstable, and can't get a certain salary every month.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
coinnumber

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Crypto has really help many people in the area of job most especially when they realized the profit in crypto and how stress free it is. It has reduce crime in the world as many now engage them self to trading, investment and bounties. Despite the risk involved in cryptosystem I believe crypto is the best thing that has happened in my life though the best is yet to come.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Lack of information may contribute to a person being poor, but some persons are lazy and would not want to act on the information that is capable of changing their financial story. Not everyone is ready to work, some just need free money(which is hard to get if only it really exist)
Drobek

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

Crypto jobs are getting more saturated from my observation. From airdrop/ bounty hunting to telegram moderation is getting saturated. Crypto trading is the only unsaturated one left. It never gets saturated.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

yes. i am the one of this persons but before crypto i had a job which i really like.
when i earn my first money on ico's i quit my job because that was my 24 months payments Cheesy
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

cryptocurrency haven't only innovated how funds are being treated in the world, it has also innovated the job sectors of the economy, which i can say that it has built entrepreneurship. Everyone involved in cryptocurrency is always expecting a certain amount of profits as long as they do it right. Maybe from bounties, airdrops, investing, trading and so many more
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

Doing bounties and airdrops campaign won't be too profitable right now because many projects are bad.
But if you can manage to find a good project with a high reward, then you will get a decent profit indeed.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

yes it will help for a while, especially when the price of most cryprocurrency pumped. every bounty participant will get worth of payment, but since this falling price continues, bounty reward are not enough to pay your bill plus there are thousand of bounty participant joined in one bounty campaign.
i will not suggest everyone to rely only on crypto as their full time job, get your real job but leave crypto as your future saving.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: