Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143938 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

As i can see it there are a lot of job opportunities. Jobless people are sometimes the picky ones that is why it is very hard for them to find jobs. On the other hand there is no guaranteed profit in crypto currently becs. The market value is low. So it is better to have a job and participate in crypto also.
This is good advice, it is better to combine routine work and participation in bounty campaigns, since now most projects transfer the date of distribution of tokens, and there is no stable and big income. Perhaps when the market recovers - the situation with bounty campaigns will improve.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
I dont think this is a great job. I'm not a person who values money well. I want to dedicate my strength to make the society better and receive good salaries. campaigns bounty paid to us pretty good salary, but I think it is not attractive to people like me.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

This work requires experience and knowledge. In my opinion, a person needs patience. The ability to wait will be paid well.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Cryptocurrencies really give the opportunity to earn money without leaving home, but I do not consider bounty and airdrop companies recently as a good means to make money. Best trade.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

Many people have been able to earn a living in crypto even higher than the working class in those countries. I believe many people have benefited in one way one or the other from crypto.
runikovsky

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very good opportunity for those who are jobless or searching for a job because this  is the one of the best medium to earn money part time without any initial investment. Only one thing is needed, faith/trust.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

I dont feel like bounty hunters would earn that much compared to western countries. However, if you dont live in a wealthy, western country, you can actually make a living, and may be better off doing bounties, than actually working.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

I don't think everyone can receive Crypto properly. I mean that with the various risks, such as big losses, it will make them think hard to join in. we also know that we must be more patient in facing the unstable crypto market. but if they can use and accept the cryptocurrency properly, then I think it will be profitable.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies really give the opportunity to earn money without leaving home, but I do not consider bounty and airdrop companies recently as a good means to make money. Best trade.

the existence of crypto at this time, indeed has helped us all in meeting our needs, and crypto is also enough to provide benefits for us in providing employment opportunities for us without that we are unemployed, it will remain unemployed. then the existence of crypto is very useful.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

What do I like about crypto, that you can always find a job here, of any complexity and varying variability. So if you lost your job or want to change it, then you are here.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

Ensure you do your best then to what you see as your job. Also, as time goes on, try to have multiple streams of income and do not depend totally on crypto.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:20:36 AM

Ensure you do your best then to what you see as your job. Also, as time goes on, try to have multiple streams of income and do not depend totally on crypto.
When I got started to joined crypto currency I can denied to myself that it's really a big help to only for me but also to my beloved family.I'm so happy that I'll find my path to be a successful one in the future.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:33:17 AM

Thanks to this thread, I realized that airdrops and bounties will provide a living to millions of people, fight against hunger...and maybe fight against global warming...and why not stop wars on earth?
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

I dont think cryptocurrency make all people have a job. Cryptocurrency is just a currency and its like others money but decentralized system. We should not think crypto will eliminate all world problem but its true crypto will make world economic more better

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

Agree, and i dont thnik all people will do bounty as their main job. I mean, they usually participate in bounty camapign as their past time and additional income as well. We all know that you can earn bigtime in participating bounty campaigns specially if the project is successful and meet their target amount of investment.

jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

yes you are right, if they don't have a job out there but they know the cryptocurrency they can get money, but as i know out there are still many people who do not believe in cryptocurrency and choose to stay quiet and not try to get money here

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

I agree with you that cryptocurrency provides new jobs for those who still do not have a job, indeed cryptocurrency, gift campaigns, airplanes. Very helpful for our finances. But the more prize hunters the fewer prizes, the effect is that everyone chooses to work as a gift hunter. And it's not good for the world of cryptocurrency itself, especially the prize hunters who are already there.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

if all fields already have workers, one of the requirements that is needed in the cryptocurrency world is our effort which is always a lot of ways to make our income easier for the future and so on

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

I understand what you say but cryptocurrency  is not a good job for everyone because income from cryptcurrency is unstable.We should find a job that helps us earn a steady income.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

It is exactly what you said. in this crypto does not require a specific qualification in order to join. There is a definite intention and willingness alone. You can join, and learn about crypto. so anyone can get a job in the crypto. as a trader, bounty hunter, minner or it could be as an investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: