Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143934 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

This could be the prospect of crypto in the long term. would be quite promising in the potential of crypto can be developed to help unemployment in each area. at least it will be empowering the community in getting results because crypto does not need something special like a high education. just need the determination to want to learn and explore.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

And this is why I love cryptocurrency community as a change to the world of centralized , blockchain has really change so many thing in the world presently , be it financial , job , earn at home , anonymous and gives liberty to all.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

Doing bounty campaign is a good source of income but if you have a job don't quit because bounty payment and income is not guaranteed. Based on my experienced this year most ICO are extending their time to raise funds and that also affect the bounty hunters because the payment would be delay.

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

Some of us considered it as full time job, but most of the one who's doing it has the saving set aside already..Crypto can't predict what's going to  happen it's very risky.. If your opinion is no more jobless people if they are doing bounties and airdrops that will not be helpful.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:06 AM

If all the people knows about this kind of income every Campaign payment become lesser because of many participants joining in a Campaign,and it is a big help to the people without a job they can earn money when joining Bounty Campaigns,but they need to be Patience every Campaigns now before you receive payments you need to wait how many months that's why you need to find another ways to earn don't expect only in Bounty Campaigns.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

The bounty market may no longer be a perfect market. Its current situation may not bring us more profits. I participated in the 10+ project in July, but only one project has given me a token!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

Since every country around the world are not yet having a internet connection i could say that there is jobless as of now but every government officials of each country are pursuing an internet access i think jobless no more because they can work here in crypto currency in different ways.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:25 AM

sorry but i will have to disagree. People may know of this industry and remain jobless if they will not exert enough effort or they are just lazy. This industry can offer a lot to those who are willing to devote their time to learn how it works. Just like any other jobs effort is needed here. Though it helps a lot to those that are in a situation who requires to stay at home as they can work remotely like moms or whatever the reason may be.

Bottom line opportunity is there only to those who really wants it and will do everything to have it. To those who wants to be part of this industry and be productive! Otherwise, this just like any industry out there.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

although in the future crypto will become better and bounty or airdrop can generate even better income, I think work is still needed. because working in crypto doesn't take much time, and for people who are very diligent and don't want to lose their time, they will certainly still work even though they have got passive income from the crypto world.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

Well that's not a bad Idea but if they rely much in crypto currency and will not find a stable job they will also suffer. Doing job in crypto currency is more like a 50 50 game than a job itself because there's a 50 50 chance you're getting paid or not or sometimes 25 75, 75% as not getting paid.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

Now began an active pressure on the advertising company in social networks, the authorities impose control over the participants with the requirements of payment of taxes. I do not think that many will find work in this direction. There won't be a year like last year.

santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

It is a noble offer as well for all jobless mate. But you need to conaider that airdrop and bounties have required resoutces such as internet and mobile phones or laptop. If they dont have it, how can they participate on these campaigns? I admire youre thoughtfulness and I think thats good since youre concern to others. Other who commented already negate the post since if more people, joins the reward will become little. You can see selfish people here not knwoing some are starving.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

If you can make a living just doing airdrops and bounties that's pretty cool! I think it'd require you to live in a country with a low cost of living.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

Yes jobless no worry because here in crypto many oppurtunities comes along,as long as we have the knowledhge,ability,ideas and skills to do such things to earn,and yes no documents needed to submit only your capability and ability to do so.,so no worries crypto is here for you to help.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

I think that's the reason why the number of participants in bounties and airdrops has increased, they expect that crypto will replace their current job or much better than their job and they expect that it is more easier in crypto
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Bounty hunters are very often left without remuneration, so you cannot count on a steady income. In addition, now many are abandoning their participation in social bounty campaigns due to the influx of a huge number of people who want to make money. Therefore, the problem of jobless cannot be solved with the help of airdrops and bounty.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

I don't agree! If you think there is enouch to earn here, then why most of us have a day job?!!! I think it is an extra income. But, it is not always easier to earn in crypto.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

As long as there is an access to go into cryptocurrency for everyone.
I think it would be good if everyone to do their job here and makes some fortune.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

I am jobless but can no longer make a living from bounties and airdrops, I can't even cover my internet cost with what I earn and what I DON'T earn from bounties, I stay alive by trading now as this side of the earning fence has gone very thin and I am very surprised at myself that I still do bounties because I have been scammed 90% of the time in 2018 from bounties and ICO Bounties/airdrops. Barely anyone has paid me and I am owed tons of tokens, despite being granted stakes and full marks for my work. Unless you live with your Guardians and don't pay rent, bills or food, then maybe it's worth it and if you live in a country where you can live for 100 bucks a month lol, but not for us in Western countries anymore, bounties don't earn us squat. I still do them though, in the hope that I land on a good project that actually pays me and the token is worth something, but nowadays it's like a lottery, not a given. Out of 100 bounty jobs I do, I might be lucky to get paid in one and the token actually hit the exchange lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
right, I often introduce cryptocurrency to people who don't have jobs, the various responses they show. even many people don't want to try to join crypto for difficult reasons, even though they haven't tried it yet.
in addition to knowledge and effort, one must also have a strong desire to change the economic situation of the family.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: