Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

I really don't consider bounty hunting as a job, because as of the moment, if the bounty hunter continues to increase, that will make the payment for bounty hunters less. so if you just focusing yourself to bounty hunting, I think it will not sustain your daily living.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

Yes i think its a good idea for the jobless to join airdrop & Bounty task. But i hope they will really competent and do fairly when they do the bounty task or join the airdrop. But frankly speaking at the moment, some of Project delay their payment anda some of them is scamming too. So i think they must get a knowledge too before joining the airdrop and doing the bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

To get a job, for now it is very difficult for those who do not have professional expertise. If people want to get a job here or outside they should have a skill that is truly mastered, so that the person may be offered a job by another person or company because of their expertise.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

I somehow agree with you on this but at this time we see the position of the bounties and airdrops most of them are scamming at this time and those which are paying also its also near to nothing but I hope when the market gets better we will see bounties and airdrops will start to pay good again.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

Na, its already low you get lucky if you get 100-200$ or so if more people join that bounty you will get less or none you will get lucky on some bounties but its rarely seen

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

But the thing with bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, and cryptocurrency trading is that it isn't a guarantee pay. It never pays exactly what it is written and the schedule of profits does not meet the participants desires. I think having a regular 8-5 job is still better. Just invest in cryptocurrency and leave it be.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

I was "working" as a bh for an year, and i got 700$ max. Trading is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge. Jobless people usually dont like to work with their brain. So, crypto is not for them.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

I would agree with you but crypto isn't just for any nobles fellow out there, crypto is for high risk takers not just because one is jobless they should venture into it. Getting rekt is an easy ticket back to joblessness.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

I was "working" as a bh for an year, and i got 700$ max. Trading is difficult and requires a lot of knowledge. Jobless people usually dont like to work with their brain. So, crypto is not for them.
I knew some who quite their job for the sake of crypto, and they did a good job, if we plan to focus on crypto, we might use its resources full time , we must not depend on bounty hunting alone, there are numerous jobs that crypto offers and we must be active on trading too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

this is true specially in 3rd world countries where daily wage can go 1usd to 10usd.  cryptocurrency has provided these people with lots of opportunities to earn and learn at the same time.  few years from now, it would not be surprising to see more people from these countries to be more knowledgeable in crypto than people from 1st world countries.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

Yes as long as they are willing to wait and do the hardwork. The big issue is the positivity of the individuals and there willingness to learn. bitcoin is a good venue to reduce unemployment.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

To get a job, for now it is very difficult for those who do not have professional expertise. If people want to get a job here or outside they should have a skill that is truly mastered, so that the person may be offered a job by another person or company because of their expertise.
if it is implemented here, then our skills should be skilled in choosing the projects we will support, so that they are not fraudulent projects. if we are lucky in the project, we will be paid according to the work we have achieved
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

Flawed logic. There is no guaranteed payments from bounty campaigns and airdrops. You will get the payment nowadays only if you are lucky. A lot many of the bounties and the vast majority of the airdrops are not paying the rewards.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

Even crypto is much popular in tomorrow still there will have jobless people. This is the system of the world there are people who choose not to work and there are people who choose to work more than enough to have much better life standard. Therefore jobless won't end because the people choose to be jobless.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LoadingPage

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

In the future, many people will know about Crypto and many people will take part in this work. if you want to take part in Crypto activities, you have to be really patient because it requires a long process to get amazing results. but if you understand better and know this job is easy in the sense that it doesn't require a large amount of energy and this work can be done anywhere, there must be many who want to follow it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

Right if only jobless peiple know its existence i guess they can also earn for their living without depending other people to live.There were ICOS that was not successful but there were also ICOS that are very profitable.Inorder to succeed we must choose the right ICO inorder not to get scammed.

mobiistaryuna

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it.there is no guaranteed money in crypto world. this should be an extra earning from here, but it can not enough for your life It is almost not worth it anymore, there is maybe a few bounties worth it.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

Crypto is a very large industry and everyone can participate here to get a job. Many people participate in crypto because they can trade or do prize campaigns. So that they can also have jobs that can produce. Crypto can reduce unemployment and it's very good.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Indeed, it is one of the ideas that I have thought about, but I find it difficult here, namely when providing an understanding of airdrop / bounty from a scam project because so far I am still difficult to determine the right project accurately.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Even crypto is much popular in tomorrow still there will have jobless people. This is the system of the world there are people who choose not to work and there are people who choose to work more than enough to have much better life standard. Therefore jobless won't end because the people choose to be jobless.
It is difficult to understand the meaning of the expression. I still think that if people are going to reduce the number of unemployed people, I think that we need to create jobs, but in another case, how is this connected with cryptocurrencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: