Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143936 times)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

it doesnt work without production. crypto market and cryptocurrencies are not for employment. it can be an investment, it can be a very good investment but still we should understand that having a real job is very important.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

I do not think it is a good option for them. The amount of Bounty hunters is increasing all the time, so the rewards are falling. It is too difficult to earn money on Bounties.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

In fact, if so many people come here, then we ourselves will be left without work because they will start paying small change!
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

Bounty is not profitable now, and all bounty campaign are scams let's say not all maybe around 99% are scams, 2017 is the golden days of bounty and ICO, all those scammers are now very rich and laughing right now, this is the reality the best move now is to find another job in real life
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Crypto is not simple cash, particularly the bounties. you would like information concerning the coins of that there ar many moderately sensible ones. ICOs would like caution thanks to the sheer variety of them starting daily, it's simple to waste months of precious time promoting a meritless coin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

Yes i agree! especially those jobless people who are capable of paying a monthly internet bill or data connection because this is the main thing they are needed to join cryptocurrency jobs like bounty campaigns. They just need to learn on how to do it then they can earn.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
crypto is not a job security, it is just an additional income for extra work and we cannot rely on it because it needs ample time before earning this or even nothing but daily expenses always hunting us that is why we need a regular job to survive.

You can't rely so much on work in the virtual world right now because you will experience many bad things here if you depend on all this. You should make a business field to fill your daily life.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

This is another reason why poorly educated people should not Express their ideas about what they do not have competence in.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Crypto could give you great financial opportunities. There are actually some people I know that focused on crypto and make it an alternative for their present job. I think if your earning regularly despite the irregularity of the market, then why not!
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

Crypto is not simple cash, particularly the bounties. you would like information concerning the coins of that there ar many moderately sensible ones. ICOs would like caution thanks to the sheer variety of them starting daily, it's simple to waste months of precious time promoting a meritless coin.
You are right, it is very hard to earn good money in the bounties, because there are a lot of scammers, and, as a result, you can earn nothing for several months
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies can be your job. Indeed, you can earn by spending your free time on a bounty or airdrop, but this work has its drawbacks. For example, before your first payment, it may take about six months and it is impossible to know in advance how much you will earn participating in the campaign. But with experience will come and understanding how to make your income stable and how you can increase it.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

It is difficult to say that all unemployed people can work comfortably in the cryptocurrency market. Not everyone understands the principles and strategies of the market, some people do not know how to predict the course and do not have enough courage for action.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

Yes, that is a good source of income. The only thing that such a source is not stable at all. It is very hard to live without a stable income if you have a family. Though it is for sure a good way to make some extra money aside.

juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

This is not a dream job. This is a part-time job for me. I think it is only suitable for those who do not have high income and do not have any expertise. We are simply the promoters of the project. Many people will not like this job because it has many different risks and troubles.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Many people don't have jobs and if we offer Crypto to them, of course, they will be able to help them get a job. But not everyone can work at Crypto because this has a big risk. And many of them don't have a good trading strategy. But whatever will happen, of course, we try to offer Crypto to everyone.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

You probably don't know much about unemployment, if that's what you're saying. There is also natural unemployment, which must be present.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best choice for those who don't have a job. When they enter the world of Cryptocurrency, they can do some work that can make money. Like doing a bounty or Airdrop campaign. And if they already have capital, they can also trade.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

1) You need to have some expertise in crypto, which takes much time to research and understand what s going on.

2) Also, you need laptop and internet, which is available widely for sure, but if you not have one - you should spent your
money on this initial investment.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

This is true because I am a beneficiary. I was jobless and was introduced to bitcointalk.org forum and was able to find my way around the various activities here to earn some coins. There is a lot of change in my economic wellbeing and has been in a position to help other people financially.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

If you are jobless.. Yes! This site and cryptocurrency is the best opportunity for you, because you are qualified here and you can invest anytime. All you need to do is to learn, or to have knowledge so that you will not lost your money when you start investing. Goodluck buddy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: