Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:13:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143936 times)
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

Yes, indeed, the cryptocurrency market gives us a lot of opportunities to earn. And even the jobless can find something to do. However, the crypto-currency market is still at the beginning of its development, and many do not know what bitcoin and other coins are. This is especially true of older people.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

It is good to engage in bounty campaigns and other crypto activities. However, I have noticed that  after converting the value of the crypto to usd, the value is usually very small. So I am beginning to feel that the bounty activities may no longer be appreciable to solve problem. I wonder if participating in bounty program will still be beneficial unless they are lucky to stumble into a coin that have a tangible value.                                                                                                                                                                   

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
MegaPost

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies have helped to find a job for many people. But I don't think that's the best option. The real unemployed, unfortunately, do not have computers to work with cryptocurrency
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

That is right, but, it will be difficult for a jobless man to start earning in crypto since not everyone is aware on how to earn crypto for free such as bounty. Other ways to rarn in crypto still requires investment. I think it will be good if they can figure out how to earn without investment.
Baronds

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

No matter the negative part of cryptocurrency and blockchain,  cryptocurrencies is if immerse benefits to our  socieconomic status, It has created job opportunities.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

I don't really think that we could consider bounty as a job specially now that there are so many scam ICO.
We couldn't earn a decent amount anymore unlike last year seem's like every project last year was a good one and you could earn from them.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

The bounty activity may end because all encryption will continue to decline, and as the ICO fraud rate increases, the bounty activity may no longer be profitable!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

The situation is that bounty can't be a job in these bearish market conditions. I also do not believe in any king of job that can be profitable in crypto.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Btt.com

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

I think there is still a lot of work out there, but the problem is that sometimes people are more selective in choosing jobs. And here is not real work because there is no guarantee that every month gets a profit, but here is the information center to increase knowledge.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I don't think that cryptocurrencies is a way for everyone to get a job, I mean first you would have to have money to invest in the coin and even then there is no guarantee that you are going to start making money right away since it is very hard to get the hang of trading and with holding you are waiting a couple of years to make money

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

yes, crypto is really very helpful for jobless people. they can get money here and they can fulfill their daily needs. crypto has opened up good opportunities for jobless people
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

Better to have real job and you can be sideline in cryptocurrency.  Because cryptocurrency is not safe because they have chances the coin decrease so the income or profit is not stable unless you have job you have stable salary.

This is the best option, the so-called diversification, those who left their work for the sake of full employment in cryptocurrency, now regret, as they are dependent on the state of the market and on all those manipulations that occur on it. Flat market can last for years, on what means you will live all this time?
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

Bounty rewards are very low now compared to 1 year ago and situation is becoming worse in next months if ICO crysis will continue so I don't think that bounty activities should replace a real job.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies despite all their UPS and downs give many people a great opportunity to earn without leaving home, because if you have the Internet and a computer, then you only need to work and earn.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

right now it is indeed difficult to find work, and I think by going into the crypto world, there will be little income, little by little a long time becoming a hill, the key is patience, painstaking don't forget to ask so you don't choose the wrong path
terliaconcko

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Bounty rewards are very low now compared to 1 year ago and situation is becoming worse in next months if ICO crysis will continue so I don't think that bounty activities should replace a real job.
yeah, it's hard now to find work on crypto. indeed we should not rely on crypto, because the crypto market is very risky.

i have also been looking for a real job, but i am still working on crypto and still see the development next month. if there is no change, maybe some people will give up and choose to wait for a few more years to start again.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

Cryptocurrency create an easy work but profitable for people. Whether it is easy but people should have much knowledge and eager to do it. It is a good job than you become unemployment, beggar or a thief.
I think that right now it is really difficult for people to find work, and crypto is the one way to be recognized and can be used as the first job so we can get money but the way is not easy to earn money, you must really learn first
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

I agree.  However, I will not recommend bounties or crypto as a main source of income. We all know that there is no end to our daily needs and we always need to pay our bill. What will happen if the market is at the down side (like what is happening now) or if the bounty payments take while? I think it will not be beneficial if we just focus on jobs from crypto. Regular jobs with regular pay are still recommended and we can just to crypto on our free time. Its more productive that way.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

yes you are right, even the ICO who can reach the hardcap only give a reward 250,000 USD but with many terms and conditions such as having to do KYC and pay it in several batch. On the other hand, after the ICO ends and their token listing in exchange the price is very much different from the ICO price. Someone likes work as a bounty hunter because the earning are big and don't need any documents to do it, but if the condition continue to worse like this I'm sure they will start looking for offline jobs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: