Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I support what you say, even though it would be bad for bounty hunters. Because the number of people to share the rewards will increase. The more crypto coins are heard and the more common they become, the easier it is to get into our daily lives. This would be a good development for all of us, and unemployment would be reduced.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

either crypto had a great potential we cannot consider it to unemployed person, the market is in the sluggish movement for now. there's unlimited scam project everywhere, and also they need knowledge in here..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Good earnings that we sometimes get are due to the fact that the audience of bounty hunters is not so numerous!
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Cryptocurrency can help people to get earn even they're jobless, so if they start to use crypto surely the jobless people will be lessen. The only thing they can do is to be part of crypto world and learn anything about crypto or learn those way to earn in crypto, then after that they have a chance to get earn a lot. But its better if the jobless person is find a permanent job than depend in crypto because there's a time they can't get earn.

That's right, but when the market is in decline, even those who used to earn in crypto become unemployed in a sense, in any case, their work is almost not paid properly. For example, I have been working for several months without payment.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

This is impossible. Any industrial revolution or technological revolution will make more people unemployed. Only those who are unemployed in the long process of development can be reduced. Perhaps capitalism has gone in the wrong direction.

Meanwhile, you must agree that ANY person can start working with the cryptocurrencies. He can start with a small sum of money. With time and in case that he is a workaholic, he can earn much money and get the profession of a trader.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

That is a good point. Me too, when I was still not introduced to bounty campaign I have a job but not stable. But once I found these. I pursue to learn and now I have earned good bounty rewards. I have much more salary rate in bounty campaign than my previous job.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jaydeedoc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

:DnThis sure sounds like its easy. People dont just need jobs, they need substinence. Not every job can sufficiently give that. People also want satisfaction and fulfilment. Besides, crypto hunting is not the linda stuff most people are cut out for. And there is a large dearth lf knowledge , a great misconception has risen up from this and people think crypto is one fast route to making money.

If anyone will let them know al the stress it requires, they sure would loose interest.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

Airdrop and bounty companies do provide an opportunity to make good money, but it can't be a job. Before you get the first tokens, it will take a very long time, especially now, when companies extend for several months, and tokens do not get to the exchange for a very long time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

I am a bounty hunter and whatever i'm earning here is actually not enough to make a living, All ive earned here just went to my son's tuition fee, allowance and some miscellaneous stuff. Most people would not consider this a job because the income here is not guaranteed. But this is what I do, it's too bad that I got in during the time that crypto is bleeding but I will survive and will make it work.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

As for me, I believe that everyone should have some profession and benefit society. Earning with airdrop and bounty campaigns is good, but what benefits will this activity bring. Perhaps once it was profitable and it is a great opportunity to make money and start a business, but not this year.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Tope559

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

There are doubts about it that crypto create employment opportunities for the people in the crypto world. When you are connected online I think you have the pass to work and earn everyday with alot of opportunities to grab each day
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Doing bounties and airdrops are not jobs because there is no fixed or guaranteed money from it and now the situation of bounty hunters were too bad,and it is hard to find even a single bounty with paying rewards since most of the projects were post poned due to bear market,so having a job will secure our future but doing something other than our job will be much helpful to earn some.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Is there someone there who knows a website where we can work for BTC?

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

It is great when jobless people have this fantastic opportunity to earn big money taking a part in bounties and airdrops, I do agree with you that maybe soon everyone will be aware about cryptocurrencies activities and no more jobless people will be out there and hundreds of millllions bounty-hunters will be doing bounty tasks and supporting their families.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

yes I see potential, but people have to like economy, investing and technology, especially bitcoin and blockchain, there you can win with rewards, air drops and trading ... with the rise of bitcoin I believe the rewards are also high!
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Absolutely, the rate of unemployment is quiet alarming and leading to negative social vices here and there. But with crypto awareness to the youth will really do limit the rate. Also many people will be able to earn something little from some projects they join.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

I think this is true though seen some people worried about how bounty payments will be low even so, I think it will help a lot of people or has helped a lot of people in getting alternative source of income as we have seen since even the employed are involved in crypto activities and is also helping the unemployed for now with what to do and get going.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

You're right! Indeed, the development of blockchain technology contributes to the emergence of new types of earnings, which in turn gives the unemployed a job. But part of this work does not always make a profit, since many proposals turn out to be either a hoax or a little paid robot, which of course grieves people and pushes them to switch to another activity. It would be desirable that the cryptocurrency market would quickly turn around and begin again to welcome everyone who works on it and contributes to the development and distribution of blockchain technology.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Thats true, if everybody knows crypto specially those  who dont have stable job it will help and also it can be an extra income to others. But of of course knowledge  about crypto is needed . You need to learn  for you to earn a good profit.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Thats true, if everybody knows crypto specially those  who dont have stable job it will help and also it can be an extra income to others. But of of course knowledge  about crypto is needed . You need to learn  for you to earn a good profit.
But the market is not looking good at the moment. The probability of losing money is greater than earning some profit so it would be better to get a regular job and not rely on crypto. Learn about crypto but don't make this a regular job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: